Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Jeff The Killer

Go down 
+19
TheCrookedFamily
James Oliver
EvilRhino229
Zander
Dr. Squirtle
ShadowedStranger95
HollowTree
Zetto1995
herobrine2001
Illyrias_Acolyte
Stalker
Yuuasou
ExorcistGamer
bilo
Vivi
Somebody
myotishia
DaLadybugMan
garrett.byers1
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

Current Win Points : 1

Jeff The Killer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:33 pm

I found the story long after I'd been given a few heart attacks by the picture. I found him seriously creepy, but now I find the story entertainingly creepy and the picture just plain strange (I think I'm used to it.) and after reading a hilarious webcomic with him in, I now think Jeff is kinda cute! Very Happy In a totally psychotic way at least.
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:31 pm

ShadowedStranger95 wrote:
I found the story long after I'd been given a few heart attacks by the picture. I found him seriously creepy, but now I find the story entertainingly creepy and the picture just plain strange (I think I'm used to it.) and after reading a hilarious webcomic with him in, I now think Jeff is kinda cute! Very Happy In a totally psychotic way at least.
Jeff is cool and I agree with you on the picture. By the way, As soon as you can post links could you link to that webcomic?
Back to top Go down
http://furfishandfire.blogspot.ca/
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:12 am

Zetto1995 wrote:
Jeff is cool and I agree with you on the picture. By the way, As soon as you can post links could you link to that webcomic?
I'm not allowed to post links yet it seems, but it's called Pasta Monsters on deviantART.
Slendy's in it too! And it makes Jeff look like an adorable nutcase :3 I've also got the desktop buddy the artist made of him which I have to say is the cutest thing XD
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:05 am

Zetto1995 wrote:
I'm not allowed to post links yet it seems, but it's called Pasta Monsters on deviantART.
Slendy's in it too! And it makes Jeff look like an adorable nutcase :3 I've also got the desktop buddy the artist made of him which I have to say is the cutest thing XD
Well I thanks for telling me the name, I will have a look at it as soon as a possible.
UPDATE: Link to page one of Pasta Monsters is here and it is awesome, Grinny is so adorable.
Back to top Go down
Illyrias_Acolyte
Untainted
Illyrias_Acolyte

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:54 am

Zetto1995 wrote:

UPDATE: Link to page one of Pasta Monsters is here and it is awesome, Grinny is so adorable.
Awesome, thanks for sharing. I want to take Smiledog home as a pet now. Nightmare Retardant FTW.
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Illyrias_Acolyte wrote:
I want to take Smiledog home as a pet now. Nightmare Retardant FTW.
Smile is adorable, but I want to take JEFF home as a pet now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Illyrias_Acolyte wrote:
I want to take Smiledog home as a pet now. Nightmare Retardant FTW.
Smile is adorable, but I want to take JEFF home as a pet now! Very Happy
You may want to take a look at my blog, I did a Magic card of Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:18 am

A friend of mine on Tumblr had made an alternate story of Jeff The Killer, which I prefer way more to the original story. Here's the link.

As for the original story, I never thought it was creepy. And the image that went along with it reminds me of a bad photoshop of Michael Jackson or something like that.
Back to top Go down
EvilRhino229
Observer
EvilRhino229

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:35 am

Personally, the original picture did scare me for a while, but the image that scared me the most for some reason was the spin-off picture, that pretty much just looked like the original Jeff The Killer in a different location and angle. I think the main reason this creeped me out so much was the fact that it made the whole thing seem more realistic, like something like this could actually have happened.

Then I got over it and moved on into the Slenderman fandom.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VaderforprezAZ09?feature=mhee
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:46 pm

As soon as I was informed about the Jeff The Killer pasta, and learned his story I began looking for more pastas and their stories. In the past I was never really interested in pastas, I knew what they were, but I never really understood them until jiffy came along. Now I play slender and browse this site
Back to top Go down
http://gmail.com/xfluffyplaysminecraftx@gmail.com
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

Current Win Points : 269

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:49 pm

.-.

Found ya...again
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 10:07 am

Jeff the Killer... hmm... All it did was that it made me close my windows. Not that scary, I was content reading it, but not really amazed. I'd rate it 6/10. Not that bad. Also, all the Jeff fangirls kinda annoy me. I mean, they say they like creepypasta, but the only thing they've read is Jeff the Killer
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:59 pm

Pointless fact: Here is the original video that Jeff came from,posted in 2008 by Sesseur.

The backstory of Jeff was very different from the one most of us know.

Last edited by Chieftain1 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:04 pm

Why.....
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:09 pm

TheCrookedFamily wrote:
Why.....
 Why what?
Back to top Go down
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked
TheCrookedFamily

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 3:18 pm

Chieftain1 wrote:
TheCrookedFamily wrote:
Why.....
 Why what?
 Why what what?
Back to top Go down
GeorgePenn
Taken
GeorgePenn

Current Win Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:44 pm

The Picture? Awesome. Thought it was awesome when I first saw it. Love creepy shit.

The story someone came up with? Garbage, over done, and does not do the picture justice. Smiledog pulled it off way better. With all the sequels, spin offs, and for some reason making Jane the Killer, it has ruined the idea of Jeff for me. I hate that it's created an influx of garbage creepypastas, and it's become incredibly difficult to find new and well done creepypastas. Honestly, it has become the representation of what I hate in creepypasta.
Back to top Go down
T-M-S
Observer
T-M-S

Current Win Points : 63

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:13 pm

GeorgePenn wrote:
The Picture? Awesome. Thought it was awesome when I first saw it. Love creepy shit.

The story someone came up with? Garbage, over done, and does not do the picture justice. Smiledog pulled it off way better. With all the sequels, spin offs, and for some reason making Jane the Killer, it has ruined the idea of Jeff for me. I hate that it's created an influx of garbage creepypastas, and it's become incredibly difficult to find new and well done creepypastas. Honestly, it has become the representation of what I hate in creepypasta.
 And that's why Jeff the Killer isn't cool, kids.
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:03 pm

T-M-S wrote:
GeorgePenn wrote:

And that's why Jeff the Killer isn't cool, kids.
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff The Killer   Jeff The Killer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff The Killer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: General Interests :: Writing & Literature-
Jump to: