Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Learning the Ropes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

Current Win Points : 116

Learning the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Learning the Ropes   Learning the Ropes EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:18 am

Let me go ahead and get the link out of the way here.

Has anyone here not read the Tutorial? Really? O.k., I'll summerize it for you: This guy named M (That's what he calls himself) has noticed the trend of Slenderblogging and the like, and has decided to make a blog teaching runners how to survive, he throws in an occasional plot post, but its pretty rare. Eventually he basiclly stops posting, the last post was about how he was hanging out with this guy named Bondie and sleeping on his roof. Then everything stopped around August. I know its kind of a sucky summary, but seriously, eveyone has read the Tutorial, you probably don't even need this bit.

Now theres a new blog out called Learning the Ropes that is appearently from Bondie's perspective while he's on the run with M. So far there's only a couple of posts, but this guy claims to have proof of life of M, so naturally you should probably check it out.

EDIT: Dang it, Bondie posted on The tutorial while I was writing this, now I look like I'm behind the curve.

Last edited by FreedomCaged on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SykeInsider
Untainted

Current Win Points : 4

Learning the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ropes   Learning the Ropes EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:02 am

Hi there, Liam, writer of Testing 1 2 3 and Risk Death here. I've been in pretty close contact with M's author for some time now, even having met with M in real life at one point. I can say with absolute certainty that this blog is legitimately Tutorial canon and M and I have discussed it a lot. it's part of the canon, just the next phase of the story. hehe
Back to top Go down
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

Current Win Points : 116

Learning the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ropes   Learning the Ropes EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:46 am

Awesome, thank you for that, I'm glad to hear it.

And Now I'm going to show my greatfulness to the edit button.
Back to top Go down
SykeInsider
Untainted

Current Win Points : 4

Learning the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ropes   Learning the Ropes EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:39 pm

No problemo!

I'd just like to point out that I am massively excited for this blog, as I know where it's headed, and it is really going to be fun, classic Slendy-mythos stuff as in the days of old Tutorial mixed with new Tutorial plot, etc., etc. ^_^
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

Learning the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ropes   Learning the Ropes EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:18 pm

I'm already heavily excited and interested just by the fact Bondie seems to be commenting around, you can clearly feel how different this character is to M and it's interesting to have a Tutorial based character so different to him.

It MIGHT stop the constant questions on tutorial about M being dead every other week too.

pfffft, nah Tutorial is still gonna get that problem. but seriously, already looks like it's gonna be a nice addition to The tutorial's plot.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

Learning the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ropes   Learning the Ropes EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:06 pm

well it didn´t update since march Surprised
But it´s really interesting to see The Tutorial story from a different side Smile

Quote :
this blog is legitimately Tutorial canon

Are there more blogs that are tutorial canon?^^
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Sponsored content

Learning the Ropes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning the Ropes   Learning the Ropes Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning the Ropes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum