Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

PRiFReal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

PRiFReal Empty
PostSubject: PRiFReal   PRiFReal EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:32 pm

So, this is a seemingly new (rather, its new to me) series. The basis for this is an aspiring reporter named Rachel (great name, by the way. Everyone named Rachel is amazing. Just saying.) who just keeps video tabs of recent/interesting stories.
Then things get hectic around video six. It seems quite promising. Here's the channel link:
PriFReal's Channel
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
Bebop
Untainted
Bebop

Current Win Points : 3

PRiFReal Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRiFReal   PRiFReal EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Thanks Near Smile I am one of the co-collaborators on this series. I can answer any questions and such, within reason. Don't want to give anything away so most every answer will likely be very vague. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PRiFReal Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRiFReal   PRiFReal EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:43 pm

Bebop wrote:
Thanks Near Smile I am one of the co-collaborators on this series. I can answer any questions and such, within reason. Don't want to give anything away so most every answer will likely be very vague. Very Happy
You're quite welcome! Its lookin' good so far.
Anyway, you have TU5's support. :3
Back to top Go down
Bebop
Untainted
Bebop

PRiFReal Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRiFReal   PRiFReal EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:56 pm

NearTheEnd wrote:
Bebop wrote:
You're quite welcome! Its lookin' good so far.
Anyway, you have TU5's support. :3

I'll have to take a look at TU5 as I haven't done so. Anywho, again, thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
electricphantom
Untainted
electricphantom

Current Win Points : 6

PRiFReal Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRiFReal   PRiFReal EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:48 pm

Awesome to see this got posted. Maybe now it'll get more air time. Thanks for the trailhead, Near.
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PRiFReal Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRiFReal   PRiFReal EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:51 pm

electricphantom wrote:
Awesome to see this got posted. Maybe now it'll get more air time. Thanks for the trailhead, Near.
No problem-o, friend! =D
Back to top Go down
electricphantom
Untainted
electricphantom

Current Win Points : 6

PRiFReal Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRiFReal   PRiFReal EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Also, nice gif icon from PRiFReal there, Bebop.
Back to top Go down
Bebop
Untainted
Bebop

PRiFReal Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRiFReal   PRiFReal EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:31 pm

electricphantom wrote:
Also, nice gif icon from PRiFReal there, Bebop.

Thanks much Smile It's much better in video form, though.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

Current Win Points : 33

PRiFReal Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRiFReal   PRiFReal EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:54 am

Sweet! I was just about to post a trailhead to this, hehe. I'll be checking the series out soon Bebop, looking pretty good!
Back to top Go down
http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

PRiFReal Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRiFReal   PRiFReal EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:30 am

Yeah, it is lookin' pretty good. I wish this topic had more views/replies.
Back to top Go down
DarkRider
Untainted
DarkRider

Current Win Points : 0

PRiFReal Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRiFReal   PRiFReal EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:39 pm

I will definitely check this out after class, sounds interesting!
Back to top Go down
Bebop
Untainted
Bebop

PRiFReal Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRiFReal   PRiFReal EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:21 pm

I look forward to everyone's thoughts. Smile The series should continue soon. I'm still trying to figure out why people on unfiction are so entirely uninterested in the series, so maybe you guys can help us out with that.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PRiFReal Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRiFReal   PRiFReal EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:55 am

I'm probably going to be starting the series myself tonight. I'll post my thoughts after I've watched a few videos. Sorry I haven't yet, I just had alot of vids to catch up on. I'll try to provide some helpful comments, just don't take it too seriously because if my vlog is anything to go off of, I have no room to judge anyone, except in a positive way Razz

Edit: I just watched all the videos, skipping a bit with the first ones (sorry, I'm tired) and then watching fully from number six. I like the screen tears, and the way you did the backwards audio. I think that's pretty cool. I should mention that I don't really get creeped out by videos or games, but I can tell when the atmosphere is there. I wasn't really "creeped out" by the videos leading up to the last one, but that last one was done VERY well and I loved how it turned out! I was ok with the series but wasn't enthralled until that entry.

Hmm...hopefully that wasn't too bad, lol. I try not to be judgmental because I know I suck. I like what you did, especially that last entry! I don't want it to sound like I don't, lol. Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
Bebop
Untainted
Bebop

PRiFReal Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRiFReal   PRiFReal EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Vohn_exel wrote:
Edit: I just watched all the videos, skipping a bit with the first ones (sorry, I'm tired) and then watching fully from number six. I like the screen tears, and the way you did the backwards audio. I think that's pretty cool. I should mention that I don't really get creeped out by videos or games, but I can tell when the atmosphere is there. I wasn't really "creeped out" by the videos leading up to the last one, but that last one was done VERY well and I loved how it turned out! I was ok with the series but wasn't enthralled until that entry.

Hmm...hopefully that wasn't too bad, lol. I try not to be judgmental because I know I suck. I like what you did, especially that last entry! I don't want it to sound like I don't, lol. Keep up the good work!

Thanks much Vohn! As editor of the series, hearing that you liked the cuts and such is good. I agree that the latest one is the best, and it is for good reason. There is a lot going on behind the scenes that caused post thirteen to happen. A lot of nuances and tricks that you probably won't catch until later.

First and foremost, we do want to scare you. That is a big plan. But as important, if not more, is making an interesting story and doing something new with slendy that hasn't been done before. Just keep watching and I promise it'll get more intriguing. Act I is just beginning.
Back to top Go down
Vohn_exel
Watched
Vohn_exel

PRiFReal Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRiFReal   PRiFReal EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:38 am

Hehe yeah I figure ya'll have a plan Very Happy. Don't worry too much about not scaring me...while I can get into series and stuff I always know what I'm seeing is on a screen and can't hurt me, lol. I can play through Amnesia: The Dark Descent with all the lights off and awesome headphones and I'm just plugging along having fun, lol.But don't take that as a lack of enjoyment. Even if it doesn't scare me, if the atmosphere is there I LOVE scary things Very Happy.

I'm sure you'll do something awesome with Slendy, as I was telling someone else on another post, it's amazing to me how people can keep doing things with Slendy that haven't been done before. My own series isn't a Slendy series because I didn't think there was anything new I could bring to the mythos, but I keep seeing more and more things done so different from each other, it's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Bebop
Untainted
Bebop

PRiFReal Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRiFReal   PRiFReal EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:30 am

So has anyone else watched it so far? I'm really interested in hearing more thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PRiFReal Empty
PostSubject: Re: PRiFReal   PRiFReal Empty

Back to top Go down

PRiFReal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series-
Jump to: