Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slendie RP, Anyone?

Go down 
+4
Machine Gun Cynic
Schneematsch
flamey9371
Foxglove
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:16 pm

I knew it was only a matter of Time. Grinning Slenderman Removes a large Claymore from the Shadows taking an aggressive Stance. "Come at me bro."
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:17 pm

"No. Unlike you, I do not get my jollies off of violence." retorts Luminen, changing back into his human form
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Smirking to himself Slenderman says calmly. "Be Lucky your a virtue The Fears do not deal well with Pussies among their ranks. The Virtues might abide by your cowardice."
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:30 pm

(Slendie, can you please cut back on the slang? You're an ageless murdering entity that guards the woods, not a teenage boy.)

When Kamilla didn't run, Hannah went to shove her again. However, she was interrupted by slow footsteps and Michael calling her name. This was all the fox needed to bolt, and so Hannah stood again, sighing with relief. Michael soon came into view.

"You alright? You were taking a while. Did you see it? Fox, all alone. She would have made a great coat.." Like many men that were fairly isolated, Michael talked to himself, and began rambling, the words directed at his own ears. Thankful that she wouldn't have to explain her friendship with a fox, Hannah followed after the gamekeeper as he wandered off.
Back to top Go down
http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:34 pm

(Technically i was Created by several people from the internet so Yes i know several memes as Slenderman.)
Walking away Slenderman tosses the sword at John. "Keep it you will need it."
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:10 am

"Cowardice is not acting when one should, not stopping something when one should, etc. Unlike you, I can control myself and the urges I may possess. Not to mention, my "violence" is a little more...shall me say...cloaked? I don't prefer to get my hands dirty, but I will if I must, as shown when the Agency attacked Hannah in the forest."
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:13 am

Ignoring Luminen Slenderman slowly fades from existence for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:43 pm

(Just because he would know about memes doesn't mean he has to use them. He's meant to be terrifying. Don't use them please.)

Reaching out like an eager hand, a stray branch caught Hannah's jacket and held on tightly. Unfortunately, she didn't notice until it was too late and a long strip of fabric had been torn from her coat, like some sort of prize. She swore under her breath and rubbed her arm, checking it for scratches. Finding none she returned her attention back to staying safe.

Last edited by Foxglove on Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:55 am

(*pouts* fine I won't I'll stick with my Brutal yet Mildly Protective Portrayal.)
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:07 pm

Hannah caught up with Michael again. "Where are we going?" It has occurred to her that she didn't know why she was following him, just that it felt natural to do so. She waited eagerly for a reply, but when no such reply came a chill shot down her spine. "..Michael?"
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:25 pm

Spying at Hannah through his scope, the hunter is perplexed as to why the man she's been following has been leading her around so strangely. Waiting for the right moment, he sets his sights on the chest of the man.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Hannah swallowed loudly and reached out, grabbing his shoulder. "Micha--" she was cut off by him twirling around and levelling his shotgun with her face. Startled, she skipped a step back, stumbling into a tree.
"I know what you are. You're one of them."
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:45 pm

Sensing danger, Luminen asks Hannah
"are you in danger?"
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Too panicked to reply, Hannah scrambled against the tree as Michael moved closer. He continued.
"You're one of Slender Man's little children. Well, I won't allow it. You're better off dead."
With that he squeezed the trigger. A resounding boom cut the air, causing birds to take flight in fear. The echoing bang was softened with the whir of a hundred pairs of startled wings.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:06 pm

The Hunter acts fast, shooting micheal's shoulders, blowing his left arm off and sending him to the ground. Using the tech that The Mastermind gave him, he teleports close to them, whipping out his knife and plunging it into the mans chest, then going wild as he continues to eviscerate micheal's body. Smiling, he laughs like a mad man.

Luminen fades near to Hannah, picking her up and fading out into his personal realm. Leaving an illusion behind that implicates that she had died.
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Hannah clung to Luminen like a lifeline. Her head was spinning in frantic, unbalanced circles and she could hear ringing in her ears. Was she alive? Was she dead? Was she simply unconscious, bleeding on the forest floor? She certainly felt disconnected from the Earth, and she could only see an inky blackness.

She soon worked out that she just had her eyes shut, however, and opened them slowly.
"..L-Luminen?"
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 5:18 pm

"I'm here Hannah." replied Luminen, placing his hand on her wound and healing it. Sitting on the bed at the top of the lighthouse, he takes in a deep breathe of air and sighs.
"this is where I like to go when I'm not needed. Quite calming. Here, no one but the ones that I allow can come here, such as..." he snaps his fingers and kamilla jumps onto the bed, curling up next to Hannah
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Hannah looked around herself in wonder. The view was spectacular and it kept her attention for a long moment. She could do nothing but gape, finally tearing her gaze from the skyline and turning it to Luminen's face. She tried to express her gratitude but no words escaped past her lips. Instead, she threw herself at Luminen, hugging him tightly.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:28 pm

A bit surprised, Luminen just smiles as he hugs her back.
"I'm sorry you've had to experience all of this"
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:40 pm

Hannah sniffed, happy tears forming in her eyes. She pulled back, wiping the damp away with one hand and ruffling the fur on top of Kamilla's head.
"I.. It's okay. It's not your fault."
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:44 pm

"unlike the Slenderman, I'm not as proactive in the lives of those I interact with. While this has produced good results, it has also the unfortunate result of also hurting others. I...didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable, so even when Louis passed on, I tried to keep my distance. For that, I'm sorry. I should've stuck with you, even if you may had resisted my presence initially."

Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Hannah sighed and shook her head. "Don't blame yourself.. Just out of interest, what are we going to do now? You have to send me back st some point, or they'll wonder where I am."
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:53 pm

"I know, that is why I set up an illusion inside the forest. As far as anyone will know, you've been killed by micheal. I did that so, if you should choose it, you can relax for a bit. If not, I can remove e illusion. But if it remains, it is good enough to trick even supernatural beings.
It's all up to you Hannah"
Back to top Go down
Foxglove
Taken
Foxglove

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Nibbling on her lower lip, Hannah pondered her options. She could either stay here for the moment in peace and tranquillity, or go back into a world of threatening creatures and old, blood-lusting friends.
"I think I'll stay here for a while."
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken
The_Childs_Last_Light

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:06 pm

Smiling at her, he nods "okay. Do you want anything? Perhaps go outside and explore paradiso?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Slendie RP, Anyone? - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next