Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

Slendie RP, Anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Foxglove
Taken

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:40 pm

Hannah's feet hit a worn stretch of earth and her body jerked to the side, suddenly moving on autopilot. Her movements were familiar and she ran like a dancer, her actions worn deeply into her like a well-walked path.

She knew this trail like the back of her hand and reacted without a thought: she took a long leap over a small stream that she had done over a hundred times; a sudden turn at a gnarled tree that she knew was the best place to hide a bike from the rain caused dust to kick into the air; a rehearsed pattern of hopping across a scattered group of stepping stones kept her feet dry. Lithe and muscled, Kamilla bounded after her. An accurate clock ticked on her head, counting down her arrival.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://coldforest.tumblr.com/
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Sensing Hannah's stress, Luminen quietly places a portal infront of the entrance to the tree house. Once she goes through, she'll be brought to his own, special place. A Lighthouse, on an island, surrounded by a warm sun. A peaceful, stress relieving place. He waits for Hannah there, sitting on a chair at the top of the lighthouse, with some tea in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxglove
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:48 am

The Treehouse loomed ahead of her like an old friend. She slowed, taking in its sheer size.

The Treehouse was a creation built by Hannah and her old friend Alex. She was eight, he was fourteen. Hannah had found him in the forest when she had gone in one summer day, looking for the mysterious bird that had been calling to her for weeks. Like a child of the wilderness, Alex had been hanging from a tree singing bird songs, and he had called to her in beautiful German.

That summer was the most memorable of her life. Her and Alex had explored every inch of the forest and become the very best of friends. A wave of sadness washed over her as she remembered the day he had left and gone back to Germany. She suddenly yearned for Louis and his accent.
Back to top Go down
Schneematsch
Stalked

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Louis shook his head, trying to focus as he registered John's tone. 'Sorry, Herr John, my thoughts were else where.' He latched onto the gear-stick, jamming it into reverse as he gunned the engine, spinning the wheel expertly with his free hand and then wrenching the gears into first. The Bentley roared as Louis flattened the accelerator, speeding easily from the car park as he steadily made his way through the gears, each one causing the engine to roar as it engaged even more horse-power behind the wheels. He took each corner easily as the speed crept ever upwards.

'I was thinking the agency would like to hear from their rogue agent,' he murmured with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxglove
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:12 pm

A complete polar opposite of the two men in the car, Hannah took her time in advancing the tree. She hadn't been here in a few years and was afraid the memories it carried would cause her to cry.

Slowing to a stop, she shut her eyes and inhaled deeply. Many notes floated in the air: a sharp crispness brought by the snow; the subtle smell of raw greenery; and the deep scent of wet wood. Her chest tightened; Alex had always smelt like trees, like water, like life. With a nostalgic shiver, she opened her eyes and continued forwards, avoiding Luminen's portal.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Not wishing to interfere anymore, Luminen quietly dissipates the portal and sits back on his chair. With Hannah being comforted by the fox, and the duo of Louis and John making progress, he no longer sees a point in watching over them, so he swears to only keep an eye on them, no longer interfering with them and the Slenderman's business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxglove
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:32 pm

(The_Childs_Last_Night if you want to create a new character you are welcome to.)
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:44 pm

((I'll keep Luminen in the game, he just won't move without being needed. I don't want to step on anyone's feet after all. So if anyone needs him, he'll come if he can.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:21 am

Sighing to himself the Slenderman walks through his forest. Chuckling to himself he begins to sing softly in German (My German is not good enough for me to write a song in it so i will write it in English) "Sing now my child there's nothing to fear sing for that day and it will soon come near. Caught in your memories there's nothing to fear. Stuck with your loved ones who'll always be there. Live for that day when he soon will be there waiting with love and his heart he lays bare." Humming the rest of the song to himself Slenderman slowly moves away from the Treehouse softly singing to himself. (note all of the songs i type are written by me on the spot cause i'm awesome.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:31 am

Appearing inside the treehouse, Luminen waves to Hannah .
"how have you been youngling, everythingok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxglove
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:39 am

Hannah shuddered at Der Großmann's song, hurrying forward. When Luminen called, her head snapped up, and a strong wave of protectiveness washed through her. This was Hannah's treehouse, and Luminen had no right to be in it. In fact, he was the first person to enter it, not including Alex and Hannah, and he hadn't even asked her permission! She fought off a growl, trying to convince herself how childish her actions were, and finally reached the tree, climbing up with ease.
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:19 am

"if you wish it, I'll disappear from here. I fought off the thoughts of doing so without notification already, but if you wish it, I will leave you. Your a big girl after all, I doubt you find it appropriate to be watched over."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:39 pm

John looked anxiously in the wing mirror and put on his seat belt. "We have to work out how to get close without being ventilated."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foxglove
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:54 pm

Hannah sighed deeply, ashamed at her sudden anger for the beautiful man before her. Her annoyance evaporated quickly. "No, Luminen," she said, sitting down on a bench Alex had made from bits of a fallen tree. "You can stay."
Back to top Go down
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:05 pm

"are you sure? Unlike the Slenderman, I won't stalk you at the corner of your eye or whispers tidings to you, should you wish for my absence. But if your sure, why not tell me of this place? I'm sure it holds fond memories for you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Louis twisted the steering wheel sharply, causing the Bentley's wheels to squeal in protest as they rounded yet another corner. He glanced into the mirror, checking there wasn't anyone in hot pursuit before settling down into a constant pace.

'Ventilated?' queried Louis, his brow furrowing as he repeated the word. 'I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with 'ventilated' in that context.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:26 pm

He groaned as the car went around the corner sharply, his head still thumping from the rifle impact. "Ventilated! You know, shot! You get all these little holes in you when you're shot, you know? Like breathing holes. Like you've been ventilated."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:27 pm

Louis considered this. 'It makes sense I suppose,' he mused carefully, eyes darting at the street which whipped past their windows. He gave a sharp laugh. 'Not if I gave myself up willingly. They'd probably just wipe my memory ag-' He paused, eyes widening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:32 pm

John closed his eyes and folded his arms over his chest. "Suppose so." He opened his eyes again when Louis fell silent. "What?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:42 pm

Louis risked a glance over at John, his eyebrows knitting together as he considered the thought floating around his head. 'Is it possible you worked for the agency?' he murmured. He immediately shook his head. 'No, you'd have remembered as soon as it was mentioned. Ignore me.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:47 pm

He shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not. No idea how this memory stuff works. I could be a sleeper agent, for all you know." He rested his head back against the seat. "No such thing as a bad idea at this point."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:18 am

"You have that right." Slenderman says appearing in the back seat looking like an older version of Louis with white hair. "From what i have seen you need a place to hide and asap at that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Schneematsch
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Louis almost swallowed his tongue as the Slenderman appeared out of thin air, hands tightening on the steering wheel causing his knuckles to whiten as he managed to calmly focus on the road once more. His mind was having trouble actually comprehending it wasn't actually him sat on the back-seat, but a clever guise. It was unnerving seeing himself so old.

'Asking you for help often comes with a price,' Louis hissed, eyes fixed on the road as he navigated the car smoothly around an almost empty roundabout.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:14 pm

"Shit!" John yelps when he sees the arrival of Slender Man and the car swerving. He gripped the dash board and moved his body so he was looking back at Slenderman, his heart pounding rapidly. "Almost got us killed... Why, you got a place for us?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:13 pm

"I have existed for Eons. I have many places to hide." He says turning in the seat and placing his back against the window as he crosses his legs on the seat. "My help for this is free as everyone gets one. In this case you don't have a choice." He says pointing out a police blockade vaguely visible in the distance. "Make your decision. Time is ticking and this is not within Luminen's power to remedy. He has used his limit of Virtuosity if you get my meaning. Luck for you i don't have a limit." he says a smirk sliding itself onto his face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slendie RP, Anyone?   

Back to top Go down

Slendie RP, Anyone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: