Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff



 
HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 
 

 OneHundredYardStare

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sethlapod555
Survivor


Posts : 1844
Current Win Points : 708
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:53 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
Here´s 21:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
andywarski
Anxious


Posts : 92
Current Win Points : 12
Join date : 2012-09-26

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:15 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
TailsFoxy wrote:
Here´s 21:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:
 

Their probably...
Spoiler:
 

This series is keeping me intrigued.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TailsFoxy
Slendervet


Posts : 1340
Current Win Points : 424
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:30 am

22:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:
 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My tumblr|Slenderman.de|My Twitter
SlendermanDE Facebook|The Slendy-Week
HornetCon|Homestuck in German Project
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.de
sethlapod555
Survivor


Posts : 1844
Current Win Points : 708
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:53 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
22:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
TailsFoxy
Slendervet


Posts : 1340
Current Win Points : 424
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:45 pm

23:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wow that was....crazy O.O

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My tumblr|Slenderman.de|My Twitter
SlendermanDE Facebook|The Slendy-Week
HornetCon|Homestuck in German Project
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.de
Hooligan Spirit
Anxious


Posts : 83
Current Win Points : 11
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 24
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:26 am

Watched one vid out of curiosity, and ended up watching the rest the same night. I'm loving this — it has everything I'm looking for in a series.

TailsFoxy wrote:
23:

wow that was....crazy O.O
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sethlapod555
Survivor


Posts : 1844
Current Win Points : 708
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:45 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
23:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wow that was....crazy O.O

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
TailsFoxy
Slendervet


Posts : 1340
Current Win Points : 424
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:24 pm

2 new videos:

24
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and 25
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My tumblr|Slenderman.de|My Twitter
SlendermanDE Facebook|The Slendy-Week
HornetCon|Homestuck in German Project
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.de
sethlapod555
Survivor


Posts : 1844
Current Win Points : 708
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:36 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
and 25
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
TailsFoxy
Slendervet


Posts : 1340
Current Win Points : 424
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:56 am

sethlapod555 wrote:



Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My tumblr|Slenderman.de|My Twitter
SlendermanDE Facebook|The Slendy-Week
HornetCon|Homestuck in German Project
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.de
sethlapod555
Survivor


Posts : 1844
Current Win Points : 708
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:53 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:



Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
quofomo
Watched


Posts : 218
Current Win Points : 177
Join date : 2011-01-30
Location : Florida

PostSubject: haters gonna hate   Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Alright, after watching this all the way through along with you guys' commentary, I gotta say, I'm not at all impressed with this series. While watching, I scribbled down some notes, and this is basically what they said; "UUUUUUUGHHHHH (x); overuse of word 'infection' and coughing ugh; using tape boooo; the brown/blonde girl went crazy a little fast?" and some other things that I'm going to discuss in relative length below.
Acting. was thinking: it's like a high school play. Over dramatic, over pronounced, over saturated. But, I really liked the antibody's acting in Twenty Three. Now that the group had kind of accepted him (which in my opinion is hella weird because they just met this weird dude in a gas mask who keeps screaming that he thinks too much?) he kind of established a role in the series. He was just kind of in the background, checking out this strange dude who came to the door talking about the girls' missing friend, hammer in hand, ready to attack. When he was in the mirror of the car at the very end was cool, almost kind of spooky. It was a neat detail in an over hectic entry.

As for the girls, they're acting goes along with the high school comment. In other words, it was generally pretty bad. Ellie's(?) was better, but not by much. The whole "going crazy and laughing and screaming for no reason and pissing off everyone around you" character doesn't fly with me in slenderseries, with the exception sometimes being Evan in EMH. It's cheap.

Something that was discussed earlier in the thread was originality and looking professional: Some people said it was unoriginal but looked professional, other said vice versa. Welcome to this week's episode of "Jenn is going to give you no slack on your stupid slenderseries": I think it lacks both. Operator symbols (UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH), using tape-based cameras (really. you're really going to use tape. really. that shit is getting real old, real fast.), use of children(again, really?), coughing up blood for NO reason (if i see one more series do this, so help me--), (over)use distortion (50000% done) and mentally unstable people running around constantly(Agrees with everyone who has said this series is too chaotic and needs to take a breather now and then): none of them are which are original, or even presented well at all in this series.

I don't even know how to conclude this post without saying, "It was really bad and you should feel bad. I'm out.". It has it's moments, but all in all this series really needs to figure out where it's going. Confusing, chaotic videos and people going missing constantly is not interesting or enjoyable.

/opinions
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://quofomo.tumblr.com
sethlapod555
Survivor


Posts : 1844
Current Win Points : 708
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:30 pm

quofomo wrote:
Alright, after watching this all the way through along with you guys' commentary, I gotta say, I'm not at all impressed with this series. While watching, I scribbled down some notes, and this is basically what they said; "UUUUUUUGHHHHH (x); overuse of word 'infection' and coughing ugh; using tape boooo; the brown/blonde girl went crazy a little fast?" and some other things that I'm going to discuss in relative length below.
Acting. was thinking: it's like a high school play. Over dramatic, over pronounced, over saturated. But, I really liked the antibody's acting in Twenty Three. Now that the group had kind of accepted him (which in my opinion is hella weird because they just met this weird dude in a gas mask who keeps screaming that he thinks too much?) he kind of established a role in the series. He was just kind of in the background, checking out this strange dude who came to the door talking about the girls' missing friend, hammer in hand, ready to attack. When he was in the mirror of the car at the very end was cool, almost kind of spooky. It was a neat detail in an over hectic entry.

As for the girls, they're acting goes along with the high school comment. In other words, it was generally pretty bad. Ellie's(?) was better, but not by much. The whole "going crazy and laughing and screaming for no reason and pissing off everyone around you" character doesn't fly with me in slenderseries, with the exception sometimes being Evan in EMH. It's cheap.

Something that was discussed earlier in the thread was originality and looking professional: Some people said it was unoriginal but looked professional, other said vice versa. Welcome to this week's episode of "Jenn is going to give you no slack on your stupid slenderseries": I think it lacks both. Operator symbols (UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH), using tape-based cameras (really. you're really going to use tape. really. that shit is getting real old, real fast.), use of children(again, really?), coughing up blood for NO reason (if i see one more series do this, so help me--), (over)use distortion (50000% done) and mentally unstable people running around constantly(Agrees with everyone who has said this series is too chaotic and needs to take a breather now and then): none of them are which are original, or even presented well at all in this series.

I don't even know how to conclude this post without saying, "It was really bad and you should feel bad. I'm out.". It has it's moments, but all in all this series really needs to figure out where it's going. Confusing, chaotic videos and people going missing constantly is not interesting or enjoyable.

/opinions

Jesus.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
quofomo
Watched


Posts : 218
Current Win Points : 177
Join date : 2011-01-30
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:35 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
quofomo wrote:
my crazy long post

Jesus.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I warned you about the relative length man. I warned you.
(maybe some people are having a really slow saturday and maybe some people wanted to make a hyper-critical slenderseries review) (maybe)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://quofomo.tumblr.com
TailsFoxy
Slendervet


Posts : 1340
Current Win Points : 424
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Here is 26:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My tumblr|Slenderman.de|My Twitter
SlendermanDE Facebook|The Slendy-Week
HornetCon|Homestuck in German Project
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.de
flowerpower
Untainted


Posts : 8
Current Win Points : 1
Join date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:50 am

quofomo wrote:
Alright, after watching this all the way through along with you guys' commentary, I gotta say, I'm not at all impressed with this series. While watching, I scribbled down some notes, and this is basically what they said; "UUUUUUUGHHHHH (x); overuse of word 'infection' and coughing ugh; using tape boooo; the brown/blonde girl went crazy a little fast?" and some other things that I'm going to discuss in relative length below.
Acting. was thinking: it's like a high school play. Over dramatic, over pronounced, over saturated. But, I really liked the antibody's acting in Twenty Three. Now that the group had kind of accepted him (which in my opinion is hella weird because they just met this weird dude in a gas mask who keeps screaming that he thinks too much?) he kind of established a role in the series. He was just kind of in the background, checking out this strange dude who came to the door talking about the girls' missing friend, hammer in hand, ready to attack. When he was in the mirror of the car at the very end was cool, almost kind of spooky. It was a neat detail in an over hectic entry.

As for the girls, they're acting goes along with the high school comment. In other words, it was generally pretty bad. Ellie's(?) was better, but not by much. The whole "going crazy and laughing and screaming for no reason and pissing off everyone around you" character doesn't fly with me in slenderseries, with the exception sometimes being Evan in EMH. It's cheap.

Something that was discussed earlier in the thread was originality and looking professional: Some people said it was unoriginal but looked professional, other said vice versa. Welcome to this week's episode of "Jenn is going to give you no slack on your stupid slenderseries": I think it lacks both. Operator symbols (UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH), using tape-based cameras (really. you're really going to use tape. really. that shit is getting real old, real fast.), use of children(again, really?), coughing up blood for NO reason (if i see one more series do this, so help me--), (over)use distortion (50000% done) and mentally unstable people running around constantly(Agrees with everyone who has said this series is too chaotic and needs to take a breather now and then): none of them are which are original, or even presented well at all in this series.

I don't even know how to conclude this post without saying, "It was really bad and you should feel bad. I'm out.". It has it's moments, but all in all this series really needs to figure out where it's going. Confusing, chaotic videos and people going missing constantly is not interesting or enjoyable.

/opinions

Good gracious, I never thought I was ever going to comment on this trail head again but the sheer length and nature of your post has drawn me back out! Firstly, I must add my two cents, hopefully it won't be nearly as lengthy as yours, because then I don't think anyone would read it. (no offense but that was an eye-full). So, I mean, I can agree on some things, the acting can be and is pretty cheesy, and last season's filming is clearly not near as good as this season's. But I do think you are prejudiced to this sort of Slender-series. I mean, honestly to me the whole point of it is to be short, confusing, and a bit over-the-top. That is what I like about it. It always leaves me waiting for the next episode, because frankly, I do want to know what happens next. And I appreciate the acting, it feels more real to me than some of the basically dead other vlogs, it just makes more sense to be a bit more freaked, plus this whole thing seems much more stylized than other slender-blogs, with the use of editing and such, it seems that the acting reflects this in that it is also more stylized. And also, I'd like to say that it is implied (pretty clearly, at least to me) that there are sizable gaps in the videos and what is seen and not seen, therefore their reactions to things, like befriending the anti-body mask thing, can be justified in that the time lapse between the videos is not known. Also this whole unoriginality thing, I won't address (although, I did find some commentary on it from one of the actors online, I agreed with it, but find it much too long to type out here) I'll just say that it does have more originality than you give it credit for. And because I feel like I am going on too long, I'll address your end. I don't remember anyone "going missing" anywhere in the series, I may be wrong, and if I am, feel free to correct me. Also...This was bad and you should feel bad, doesn't do this series justice in the least. But that is just me, and of course, I hope you will appreciate my critique of your critique and my defense of this web-series (it wasn't the best defense, but alas, I did my best)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sethlapod555
Survivor


Posts : 1844
Current Win Points : 708
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:43 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
Here is 26:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Spoiler:
 


Last edited by sethlapod555 on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a tiny bit of grammar)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
TailsFoxy
Slendervet


Posts : 1340
Current Win Points : 424
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:10 am

sethlapod555 wrote:

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My tumblr|Slenderman.de|My Twitter
SlendermanDE Facebook|The Slendy-Week
HornetCon|Homestuck in German Project
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.de
sethlapod555
Survivor


Posts : 1844
Current Win Points : 708
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:16 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
TailsFoxy
Slendervet


Posts : 1340
Current Win Points : 424
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:31 am

sethlapod555 wrote:


Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My tumblr|Slenderman.de|My Twitter
SlendermanDE Facebook|The Slendy-Week
HornetCon|Homestuck in German Project
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.de
sethlapod555
Survivor


Posts : 1844
Current Win Points : 708
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:59 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:


Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

EDIT: Do they have any side accounts other than a YouTube by any chance? Like a blog or twitter?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
TailsFoxy
Slendervet


Posts : 1340
Current Win Points : 424
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:12 am

sethlapod555 wrote:


Spoiler:
 

EDIT: Do they have any side accounts other than a YouTube by any chance? Like a blog or twitter?

Spoiler:
 

Sadly i don´t know about a twitter or a blog that they have IG...but i can look out and see if i can find something.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My tumblr|Slenderman.de|My Twitter
SlendermanDE Facebook|The Slendy-Week
HornetCon|Homestuck in German Project
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.de
KillstheBeat
Observer


Posts : 197
Current Win Points : 44
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sethlapod555
Survivor


Posts : 1844
Current Win Points : 708
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:48 am

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
TailsFoxy
Slendervet


Posts : 1340
Current Win Points : 424
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:46 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My tumblr|Slenderman.de|My Twitter
SlendermanDE Facebook|The Slendy-Week
HornetCon|Homestuck in German Project
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.de
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OneHundredYardStare   Today at 6:10 pm

Back to top Go down
 
OneHundredYardStare
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads-
Jump to: