Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Vivi Finally Watches MH

Go down 
+31
ExorcistGamer
Blue Eyes
Apples
CheckersValentine
franchaks2
Sachael
Konaa
Hallow Sleeper
Malus
guitargler
Creepturtle
Erratic
Shayde
Hither-Thither
Nedark
AdmirableJellyfish
LisaEvermore
Mewiththeface
PARADOX intent
Mr. Jeebles
BlackWolf
gryugglpuff31
Satyrcynic
Bloodshade
bilo
Zander
Hellebore
Zhanro
Cyber
WhiteWolf
Vivi
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Matus? Razz

You're welcome, Vivi!
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Schweet. Now if only Life would finish her SN fanfic. hint hint Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 832856
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:56 pm

Malus wrote:
Matus? Razz

You're welcome, Vivi!
Oh lol, sorry about that: edited >_<
Thats what I get for typing without my glasses and being one of those two-pointer-finger typists.
Back to top Go down
http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:30 am

Haha, you're okay, Vivi. Smile
Back to top Go down
franchaks2
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Vivi wrote:
Malus wrote:
Matus? Razz

You're welcome, Vivi!
Oh lol, sorry about that: edited >_<
Thats what I get for typing without my glasses and being one of those two-pointer-finger typists.

I type with only my left index finger. I sometimes use my thumb to strike at the space bar, but that's only on rare occasions. It's hard to be accurate and fast when you type like this. It also sucks for programming. . . . Sad
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Let's hope that this will be the last time I have to kickstart this thread back from the dead.
OH YEAH. LETS GET OUR CREEPY ON.

If I recall correctly, last episode, masky got bitchslapped with a maglite and Jay ran away from the hotel like a little punk. Let's see what wacky hijinks Jay, Jessica, Alex, and whatever other AJ they're gonna add to the cast is up to.

My Notepad:
Our beloved little Entry title screen :3
Oh right, he snagged some footage from the safe, I thought he hadn't even taken the bag with him when he ran for it. This is good.
YAY: I guess this means that the next few videos uploaded to this channel should be something in the storyline's past; hopefully when Jay was zonked out in no-memory land.
I know Jay booked it out of there for good reason: but one thing that concerns me is that Jay seems to make no note of even wondering if Jessica was okay after he left her in a building with a masked guy who tackles everything.
dramatic black screen pause.
Ooh, is Jay actually addressing us without white lettered title screens? Very Happy This is a momentous occasion.
Ohsnap, I had forgotten about that package and address.
Heh, hehehehe.
He has no idea what's gonna be there.
I mean, I don't know either, but I already know its not gonna be nice.
Oh look, a crackhouse, this should be fun.
Garbage bag hanging near the window, kinda caught my eye when it moved...
There goes that sheet of plastic again D:
..Is somebody there?
Guess not, then.
I still keep expecting something bad to happen with that window, but at this point I'm aware its just my paranoia playing up the unnervingness of the thing hanging there in the breeze.
Stumble.
Plastic/Window.
Stumble.
HOHFUCK
I chocked on a mini-marshmallow
Why are you sighing (in relief?) Jay?! There's nobody there, but we certainly heard something, which means someone is HIDING. which means you were being watched.
Hold on, I'm rewinding that, noway he can make no deal of that sound unless he stumbled and caused it himself.
This reminds me of this Furry who tried to kill himself by throwing himself down a flight of stairs. He was then known in the community as "Tumbles the StairDragon."
Jay is now Stumbles the SlenderFilmer.
Cause seriously, why would you add such a scene if it meant nothing, AND there was a jump scare?
Cheap tricks.
More wandering around the crackhouse.
Well, thank you white text, I guess there WAS a point to that: saying that the return address was abandoned, but still.
"on this particular day" Oh boy.
Oho, yes, surely! We all know Stumbles likes coming back to abandoned buildings until he finds things or something bad happens.

Overall: This was probably a bad video to come back to, but it was kind of long only to contain a jump-scare and an update on what Jay is doing with the film. Especially considering what happened in entry #33, and what with leaving Jessica, there could have been so much better filler. I'm not quite impressed at all. They've got all the ambiance/location they'd need, but no actual substance in this one. Try harder next time, Stumbles.

This Episode of VFW MH was brought to you by CHUCKHOLE.
*Image ahead, Please wait to load*
Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 Chuckhole

CHUCKHOLE: "Not 'HOHFUCK,' just CHUCKHOLE."
Back to top Go down
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:47 pm

god, Vivi, you're such a chuckhole.

Ohman I cannot wait for you to do 35. *excite excite excite*
Back to top Go down
http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:06 pm

YES! Hurrah, it's back! I can't wait until you watch Entry 35. Hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:29 pm

I'm with Malus... sadghasjdg I can't wait till you see 35.
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
Hallow Sleeper
Observer
Hallow Sleeper

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 pm

Why would it matter if s/he watches Entry number thirty fiv- OHHH! Right, right, that was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:24 pm

Hallow Sleeper wrote:
Why would it matter if s/he watches Entry number thirty fiv- OHHH! Right, right, that was awesome.
Hahaha, you guys have got me overanticipated for this video, and I do NOT take overanticipation lightly when it fails me Razz

Unfortunately we have one TTA video up first, but I may just do two today to get #35 out of my mind, with all this hype.
Gonna get on it as soon as I finish this cottage cheese and mango, which incidentally, I HIGHLY RECCOMEND. Dice yourself up some mango while its summer and still in-season, and then serve with cottage cheese. The flavors and tastes somehow make a wonderful harmony.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:48 pm

Tangents about cool summer dishes aside, I'm most definitely doing two of these today, since I can see this video is just 18 seconds long.

My Notepad:

Hello again, says the descripti-OGOD WHAT IS THAT
Looks like Alex by the glasses, but several pics of him that have been scrambled together...
"you are broken"
No I'm not! ;~; sad faaaace
Further scrambling-
oh wow i really like that effect D:
"you cannot be fixed"
okay, now who is that o_o
Could be Jay? cant tell without... the eyes... missing. *gulps*

Overall: Not TTA at his best, I still remember clearly watching the videos where it suggests that He's follow/watching jay from other angles of previous videos we've seen; that was TTA at full potential, IMO. This isn't bad at all, though. As always, I really enjoyed the effects, and it succeeded in being pretty damn eerie. His vids are usually puzzles that seemingly have no way to solve, or put them together in a meaningful way. Taking this one literally, It could mean that Jay isn't seeing something. Is missing something... Is blind to it? I would go back and re watch other videos, but I think I wont bother because
1. I don't think TTA is trying to help Jay in the way that we would think of as GOOD help.
2. Perhaps its literal in another level, as in, you are blind to the [blank blank terms of admiration] of SlenderMan or some equally crazy business.
Nonetheless, if 18 seconds can spark nearly this much contemplation, it's gotta say SOMETHING for the underlying integrity of this series. Not all videos are a hit for me, but there's certainly a steady level of quality maintained. It is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Trust me, Vivi, it will be so worth the anticipation. So worth it.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:19 pm

I can tell by the video icon, that he's already returned to the crackhouse, and of course this time I KNOW something crazy is going to happen, so this should be fun.

My Notepad:
...WTF This video now has a straight up 15 second commercial before it starts. I could deal with the advertisement boxes offscreen, The little banners thatd pop up on the bottom of some videos, that I could easily disable in a second, but this is OBNOXIOUS. The fact they're doing this as a labor of love or not, I'd normally have just left the video page already and not bothered... If I didnt have an obligation to finish this series for you guys. So you get your VFW MH, but you also get this rant while I watch a demo of a wet polisher/machine sander thing.
BACK TO NORMALCY, THANK YOU WHITE TEXT TITLE CARD.
Overgrown field.. and ah yes, our beloved crackhouse.
Its brighter inside, this time.
Is that the backside of a Yugioh card right before he lifts up the wood there? 38 seconds in. Nevermind, it looks a little too big for it, but I did a double take.
DAMN RIGHT, THERE'S NOTHING HERE, JAY.
You only keep coming back to these types of places cause you secretly LIKE it when you get tackled by masked men and mindraped by eldritch abominations. Stumbles is into some kinky shit.
AHA- "I'm not seeing anything" FIRST TIME HE EVER ACKNOWLEDGES TOTHEARK.
... wot
THAT'S.
How is he not shouting at Alex "WTF YOU DOING, DOG. I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A YEAR."
Furthermore, the first thing Alex does is make a silence gesture?
why-
OHFUCK
OHHHHHHHHH
BUT
AHH.
WHY DID YOU EVEN WALK THAT WAY AND SAY NOTHING JAY?
THAT MADE LITTLE SENSE
Oh shiiiit,
Camera on the floor, camera on the floor.
Who's getting their ass kicked? I cant tell~
Hey is that a hammer and sickle graffiti I just noticed? COMMUNISTS,
OGOD THEY'VE ACTUALLY GOT MASKY.
OH GOD, ALEX IS ON JAYS SIDE, THANK GOODNESS, I COULDN'T TRULY TELL.
"Get the cord!"
INB4 bondage.
So much shit is happening, my little fingers can barely keep up with everything I want to type.
NOO, DON'T SHIT OUT, CAMERA!
This would be the worst time for Slenderman to come EVER.
Okay, its back, its back
TIM VERIFIED FOR MASKY.
The knife? O_O
...wtf.
DID ALEX JUST.
Did Alex seriously just...
ALEX JUST PULLED SOME VEGETA BULLSHIT.
It's one to be an anti-hero in an anime, but when its somebody you knew, and you'd do that without hesitation, that's just so...
Renegade for life.
That clip ended pretty conveniently to avoid showing gore, but one could presume that (In-character) the "tasteful" editing was done by Jay, Judging from his protests.
Oh yes, and now the look on his face in the next scene, which, btw, is really well angled. Not showing to much, not showing to little.
Oh shit, so this was on the tapes? Wouldn't that mean.. that since masky chased him out of the hotel...
That he survived?
I don't know whether to say "Thank goodness" or "Oh god no" D:
ff, footage goes straight to the driving: that totally ruins my actual plausible and Sensible excuse for showing no gore. Why you do that, Jay? WHY?
And that's it?
Well, hells bells.
That was one crazy ride.

Overall: There are no words, there was so much to say what the video WAS going on, that I can't articulate much else to say.
I literally just spent half an hour looking for the perfect reaction .gif to all of this and couldn't find it. That speaks more than anything else i could write about the video I just saw. Tremendous.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:10 pm

That made my day, Vivi. Or what's left of my day. Smile
Back to top Go down
CheckersValentine
Stalked
CheckersValentine

Current Win Points : 101

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:34 pm

Cheers Vivi, you amuse me endlessly.
Back to top Go down
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:02 pm

WE TOLD YOU DOG
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Now it's stuck in my head: Alex is Vegeta and Jay is Goku

Alex is a stone-cold badass surrounded by imbeciles, trying to overcome a powerful, nigh-demonic entity for reasons that may not be entirely wholesome. Jay on the other hand is our cookie-cutter hero: kind-hearted, lovable, mildly retarded, annoys the shit out of Alex.
Back to top Go down
Apples
Anxious
Apples

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Ive been waiting for these things to start up again. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:03 pm

Vivi, your notepad for Entry 35 was fucking hilarious.

I can't wait for you to view more entries. Your reactions are fanfuckingtastic.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Probably only a TTA for you guys today, I seem to be getting distracted by this guy who keeps calling me and insisting to know who /I AM/ in Spanish. I called him a peice of meat with animal feet. (Bilingual bonus joke for those who have watched Shrek 2. Oh Puss in Boots, how I love you.)

My Notepad:

Earrape right out the gate, hm?
I have no idea what I'm staring at OR listening to,
"are you drowning"
Although the description kind puts the idea in my head that this is something underwater, I could easily be misled.
Thank goodness for the kind people in the comments section for having somehow transcribed it.
"Enjoy watching you suffer. Do you know me? I will always know you."
Not sure what to make of that.

Overall: There could easily be more hints dropped in this that I'm not seeing, but it mostly just seems like TTA making an obligatory reply after footage of what went down got posted. I really do wonder the purpose of this channel: this channel could not exist, and masky could remain a character only seen from Jay's cameras and film, and we'd know just as much as we do now. Its.. interesting, but most of the time, this channel isnt even frightening or a little creepy. I still say this this channel best when he was actively stalking, and proving he was stalking Alex with alternate-angle/hidden camera footage of his own.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 1:35 pm

Just wait, Vivi. TTA won't let you down.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:19 pm

I wonder how much more traumatized Goku- I mean, Jay is now.

My Notepad:
Yaaaaaaaay, more advertisements. Yes, I will continue to comment on them whenever I see them.
Titlescreen, oyeah! back to business.
Screw you, tape! Cooperate with us!
Oooh, time for hax to see what horrors the tape holds, RIGHT?
YES. JAY HAX, FUCK YES.
Can it be corrupt footage time yet?
OH GOD, ITS LIKE PLAYING MINECRAFT.
..is that something on the road?
GOD ITS SOMETHING ON THE ROAD ISN'T IT
ohsnap..
THERE GOES THE RAGE SEXPLOSION I WAS WAITING FOR.
OOMPH YES.
His leg? I thought it looked like Alex was going for a headshot.
Holy balls,
Alex totally IS Vegeta.
AH DISTORTION, WHY YOU INTERRUPT MY SLENDERDRAMAS.
If this conversation gets cut off by Tall Dark and Evil making a visit, I will scream.
...So now Alex was tracking down JAY?
My how the tables have turned.
What is it, he's holding to his arm? an Ice pack? ah well.
Crap, I've already forgotten what was in that package. I think it was a tape right?
But GAH, MORE DETAILS PLEASE.
I'm absolutely fuzzy on why Alex would have just gone missing and come back in such a way, but I can only imagine the oncoming videos will help me piece together more of what happened.

Overall:
Theres so much going on that Jay's forgotten O_O
I would've expected to find out he did some horrible things under SM influence during this time somehow, but I actually like the idea of so much regular stuff having gone on more. I can only suppose that eventually in these tapes, something ENORMOUS is going to happen to cause Jay to just blank out those months. And I simply can't wait Very Happy
It seems like some pretty basic SlenderFreaky went on, but the way they're putting up tiny bits of what happened at a time is pretty well done, I fully admit I've very curious to be fed more info. Pretty clever way of going about the series. I approve.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:33 pm

Finally caught up with this topic and then you make another post.

TIMING!

Anyway these are definitely hilarious and it's good to see you're almost caught up to current events in MH.

I'm REALLY looking forward to the next few VFWs of this. Should be very interesting.

Also can't wait to see what other jokes are gonna emerge from this topic. As for the leg thing? yeah i'm pretty sure everyone had that same reaction too, thinking he was going for the head and to kill. I know i did.
Back to top Go down
Vivi
Blackout
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:48 pm

So glad you're enjoying XD
Sometimes I'm not sure if people truly like my commentary: I mostly just get views but no posts.

Then I'm like WHAT IF EVERYBODY'S SECRETLY MOCKING ME?

But that's besides the point. You posted, and you like it, so now I have the warm-fuzzies. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vivi Finally Watches MH   Vivi Finally Watches MH - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vivi Finally Watches MH
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next