Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

CaughtNotSleeping Subforum

Go down 
4 posters

Do you agree?
Yes
CaughtNotSleeping Subforum Vote_lcap100%CaughtNotSleeping Subforum Vote_rcap
 100% [ 11 ]
No
CaughtNotSleeping Subforum Vote_lcap0%CaughtNotSleeping Subforum Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

CaughtNotSleeping Subforum Empty
PostSubject: CaughtNotSleeping Subforum   CaughtNotSleeping Subforum EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:45 pm

CNS has been growing steadily in popularity lately due to it's extensive viewer interaction, amazing production value and effects, and immersive storyline. It has gone from the little vlog that could to a full-blown ARG, and currently has over 700 subscribers. It updates more frequently and with more action than the Big Three, as well as having NPC interactions outside of the vlog itself.

My point is, it's kind of a big deal. I think it deserves it's own subforum now in the Video Series Trailheads section.
Back to top Go down
Sage
Untainted
Sage

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: CaughtNotSleeping Subforum   CaughtNotSleeping Subforum EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Im obviously a lil biased but i agree X3
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: CaughtNotSleeping Subforum   CaughtNotSleeping Subforum EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:56 pm

XD I think we probably all are, Sage.

Xuch pretty much covered everything wonderfully, but I thought it might be worth adding that it'd be loads easier to have the 1amthehelp3r thread and the CNS thread accessible from the same place, since the former ended up being connected to the latter.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: CaughtNotSleeping Subforum   CaughtNotSleeping Subforum EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down
XuchilVith
Stalked
XuchilVith

Current Win Points : 92

PostSubject: Re: CaughtNotSleeping Subforum   CaughtNotSleeping Subforum EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:19 pm

;_; It's beautiful, Zander.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: CaughtNotSleeping Subforum   CaughtNotSleeping Subforum EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:22 pm

Honestly go to town on it. I mean hell, 39 and 41 pages on two of the threads related to it? That's a butt-ton of discussion for a series on SN. Now you all enjoy yourselves, and thanks for letting us know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CaughtNotSleeping Subforum   CaughtNotSleeping Subforum Empty

Back to top Go down

CaughtNotSleeping Subforum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Site Feedback-
Jump to: