Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets

Go down 
+7
GossamerAtara
EvilRhino229
Malus
xyzombie
TailsFoxy
QueenThyella
ChrisTheLucky
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrisTheLucky
Untainted
ChrisTheLucky

Current Win Points : 0

Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets Empty
PostSubject: Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets   Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:56 pm

This is my first post so I hope I contribute. Remember that red tower from its first appearance in entry 5? Well some slenderman fans stumbled upon it when they were out. I think its pretty cool that they found it. Heres the link to the video. youtube.com/watch?v=kwU7lPvdq3Q
(Im a new member so I cant post links)
Back to top Go down
QueenThyella
Untainted
QueenThyella

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets   Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Thats actually pretty cool. I won't lie I spent the better part of the time watching it expecting something to pop out at them.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets   Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:33 pm

That´s cool,but i hope that they won´t get a vistit from Mr. Tall and faceless from now on ^^
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets   Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets EmptySat May 12, 2012 6:36 am

Their camera skills are somehow collectively worse than Jay's. Lol, I'm just kidding Jay, no offense, but really though, if they were stalked by Mister Operator, would it be so bad? Nice find however.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets   Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:07 am

xyzombie wrote:
if they were stalked by Mister Operator, would it be so bad?

For them? yes!
For us? NO! xD
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets   Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:05 am

I remember some guy had found the area, too, and was trying to gamejack Marble Hornets. Not sure what happened to him, though.
Back to top Go down
EvilRhino229
Observer
EvilRhino229

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets   Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:24 am

Malus wrote:
I remember some guy had found the area, too, and was trying to gamejack Marble Hornets. Not sure what happened to him, though.
We were forced to kidnap him.
In the name of MarbleHornets!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VaderforprezAZ09?feature=mhee
GossamerAtara
Untainted
GossamerAtara

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets   Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:16 pm

They never actually say where the red tower is in that video, but I found out where it is exactly. Get on Google Earth and search Old Lake, Alabama. Look a little bit east of the lake, on the east side of the small clearing, and there is the red tower. (I also commented on the video, so you can see it there, too.)

Edit: The only reason I posted this is so that people know where it is. I don't think that the red tower is a big part in Marble Hornets anymore, and I don't think that they would go back there anytime soon, so no one would "game jack" it by going there.

Last edited by GossamerAtara on Mon May 14, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gossamerstar.tumblr.com
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets   Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Was the gamejacker that Windmill diaries person? I remember some people getting angry because someone found some of the locations from season two and tried to gamejack.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HEOOIS00A0LIAR00
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets   Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:38 pm

I wish I knew where Rosswood park is, I would love to go hikeing there.
Back to top Go down
http://furfishandfire.blogspot.ca/
GlobalWolf
Untainted

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets   Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Zetto1995 wrote:
I wish I knew where Rosswood park is, I would love to go hikeing there.

The fact that no one has found Rosswood Park yet kind of makes me wonder where on this Earth it's located. I'm guessing Alabama, since the climbing tower was there, but if all of the Rosswood scenes were filmed in one place, then it actually does seem like a pretty darned huge park, and some of the features should be pretty obvious. Eh, it's probably best for park management, anyway, since Marble Hornets is a fairly popular meme involving copious amounts of very distinctive graffiti.
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets   Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Oh, they're clever. There is no Rosswood Park, at least not as it appears in Marble Hornets. Presumably the "park" area is near Oak Mountain State Park in Birmingham, Alabama (which is where the red tower is).

However...so far as I can tell the only "Rosswood Park" in the entire United States is in Rosemont, California.
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets   Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Guy found the setting for many entries in marble hornets
Page 1 of 1