Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Unplugged161

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

Current Win Points : 45

Unplugged161 Empty
PostSubject: Unplugged161   Unplugged161 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:38 am

New slenderblog that I'm plugging for it's author :3

Unplugged161 is right over here

Quote :
From the author:
This blog was an an experiment in minimalism and realism.  So many blogs start with the protagonist getting stalked and then blogging about it just because.  In Unplugged 161, I attempted to depict what I feel is a more realistic blogging style.

So, guys, go check it out :3 It's a nice refresh from most of the other blogs that are out there :p
Back to top Go down
http://chasearts.carrd.co/
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

Unplugged161 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unplugged161   Unplugged161 EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:52 am

Have to say, it's a nice throwback to some of the earlier styles of blogging. The short, sharp posts are good for the realism factor (because most blog posts are, in reality, quite short, and not the length of a small novella). It feels a little...I don't want to say clichéd, because it isn't. Maybe too trope heavy (from the psychological reasoning of Slendy's appearence, to the random stranger who can also see what others can't seem to). That's probably also not quite right, but as close as I can get to at the moment. I wouldn't say it's entirely realistic, but it could fool some people.

I will definitely keep an eye on it though, as it is a nice change of pace from the arc/crossover/continuity heavy blogs.
Back to top Go down
Lero
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

Unplugged161 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unplugged161   Unplugged161 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:19 am

I like the pictures of nothing. Why go to all the work of trying to convincingly shop Slendy into pictures when you can just scrawl some red circles on and still get the message across?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unplugged161 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unplugged161   Unplugged161 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unplugged161
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Blog Trailheads-
Jump to: