Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

So I made a Slender blog

Go down 
3 posters

On what level of suckery is this blog?
Maximum Suckage
So I made a Slender blog Vote_lcap0%So I made a Slender blog Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not to bad
So I made a Slender blog Vote_lcap100%So I made a Slender blog Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
It's alright
 0% [ 0 ]
it's good
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
guildcarver
Untainted
guildcarver

Current Win Points : 0

So I made a Slender blog Empty
PostSubject: So I made a Slender blog   So I made a Slender blog EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:51 pm

I just started it last night. I'm kinda nervous about posting it because I'm not sure how people are going to take it. It's not very far only a few post. But here it is.

http://strawhatrants.blogspot.com/2012_05_01_archive.html

*Puts on helmet for hate messages*
Back to top Go down
xXThe_Jewels_Xx
Untainted
xXThe_Jewels_Xx

PostSubject: Re: So I made a Slender blog   So I made a Slender blog EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:11 pm

I like your idea. However, try to make it your own. This is my second account on here, so I have been on here for awhile. People do not like to see the same thing over and over. Try changing the characters features, and background information. You should not feel like you have to create your blog in the same story line as other blogs just to be liked. I would love to see more blogs that are somewhat more original. But so far, it looks interesting!
Pm me I have a link I can send you that might help you.
Back to top Go down
http://whoisgoingtocatchme.wordpress.com/
guildcarver
Untainted
guildcarver

PostSubject: Re: So I made a Slender blog   So I made a Slender blog EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:25 pm

xXThe_Jewels_Xx wrote:
I like your idea. However, try to make it your own. This is my second account on here, so I have been on here for awhile. People do not like to see the same thing over and over. Try changing the characters features, and background information. You should not feel like you have to create your blog in the same story line as other blogs just to be liked. I would love to see more blogs that are somewhat more original. But so far, it looks interesting!
Pm me I have a link I can send you that might help you.

Well see I'm kinda starting fresh because I've only read one post from Seeking Truth. I've not read any others but I've been looking though this site on tips and been taking them into account. I'm fiddling with ideas in my head to see what I can do to make it stand out. Sort of handling it like I do my book I'm writing. Suspense is something I'm going to focus on and idk my change some things XD any suggestions would be amazing!
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: So I made a Slender blog   So I made a Slender blog EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:14 pm

page-stretching opinions:
Back to top Go down
guildcarver
Untainted
guildcarver

PostSubject: Re: So I made a Slender blog   So I made a Slender blog EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:00 am

BananaBrains wrote:
page-stretching opinions:

Thanks
yeah I believe I'm going to somehow work a way in to slow down on the
posting. I realize I got a little to Eager McBeaver last night. (Mostly
because my ADD had me focusing on this XD) But thanks for the tips I
will take them into consideration! Smile

I have put up a couple more new post there are now nine all together.

Last edited by BananaBrains on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double-post merged)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I made a Slender blog   So I made a Slender blog Empty

Back to top Go down

So I made a Slender blog
Page 1 of 1