Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

ButterflyOfRebirth

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

ButterflyOfRebirth Empty
PostSubject: ButterflyOfRebirth   ButterflyOfRebirth EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] subscribed to my personal youtube account, and lo and behold! A fledgling Slenderseries. The fact that they're glomming onto my account and whoever else's (I wouldn't doubt they've subscribed to some of the other CNS Butterflies), and that the tags on their first video include "Slenderman" and "mydarkjournal", I don't honestly have high hopes for this, but it bears documenting anyways.

Oh, and they posted this little tidbit to their channel:
Quote :
The Creator.
Victor Surge.
He became of It.

I don't know if I can facepalm harder than I am, but I'd rather not test it. I'm also not sure how they intend to keep up a vlog series with no actual video footage?

The only other comments they've received are from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I'm not about to investigate those at the moment. They've also commented a lot on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but that looks like it's been a much longer ongoing series and I'm not sure how connected they really are.

But hey, if any of this tickles anyone's fancy, have at it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

ButterflyOfRebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: ButterflyOfRebirth   ButterflyOfRebirth EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:44 pm

Lol they are kind of dumb, right after i subscribed to them all 3 of them wrote into my comments section and asked me why i subscribed to them and then they warned me because they think i could be a proxy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
EvilRhino229
Observer
EvilRhino229

Current Win Points : 17

ButterflyOfRebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: ButterflyOfRebirth   ButterflyOfRebirth EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:47 am

Yeah, they subscribed to me too, and I just had the privilege to stalk them using the power of the internet glance at their account activity, WithinBlindSight comments on their videos too (Implying it's not just an 'Imma gamejack' type of thing.). I'd take them more seriously if their first video wasn't entirely text-based. For a *possibly* Slender Vlog, there's no Slender Man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/VaderforprezAZ09?feature=mhee
Dr. Gibberish
Untainted
Dr. Gibberish

Current Win Points : 0

ButterflyOfRebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: ButterflyOfRebirth   ButterflyOfRebirth EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:18 pm

At the very least she could of made it less subtle that it's a slendervlog
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

ButterflyOfRebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: ButterflyOfRebirth   ButterflyOfRebirth EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:39 pm

Dr. Gibberish wrote:

..a kind of arkward one with sam fisher, solid snake and this other guy as the main protagonists:D
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

Current Win Points : 66

ButterflyOfRebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: ButterflyOfRebirth   ButterflyOfRebirth EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:30 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
Dr. Gibberish wrote:

..a kind of arkward one with sam fisher, solid snake and this other guy as the main protagonists:D

Solid Snake? No man, it has to be Raiden. Everything has to be Raiden.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HEOOIS00A0LIAR00
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

ButterflyOfRebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: ButterflyOfRebirth   ButterflyOfRebirth EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:46 am

Glassbeetles wrote:

Solid Snake? No man, it has to be Raiden. Everything has to be Raiden.

Raiden is so girly...even princess peach has more balls than him Very Happy

i think we can have a huge chunk of fun with them^^

This "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" -guy asked me again, who i am, so i thought i should scare him a little by saying: "I´m just an observer from out of harms way.......Wink"
Let´s wait for his reaction Very Happy
maybe i should throw in some famous quotes or references from other slenderseries Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr. Gibberish
Untainted
Dr. Gibberish

Current Win Points : 0

ButterflyOfRebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: ButterflyOfRebirth   ButterflyOfRebirth EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:32 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
Dr. Gibberish wrote:

I love you
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

ButterflyOfRebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: ButterflyOfRebirth   ButterflyOfRebirth EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Dr. Gibberish wrote:

I love you

rightly Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ButterflyOfRebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: ButterflyOfRebirth   ButterflyOfRebirth Empty

Back to top Go down

ButterflyOfRebirth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum