Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis)

Go down 
+10
Moriarty
Omega
bilo
Erratic
Harlan Phoenix
QhaoticZombie
BlackWolf
WhiteWolf
Zander
LostSkeleton
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis)   Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:15 am

You know, I thought about it and even though I don't see myself doing a slendy RP ever, I have a suggestion for the awesomeness that is this subject.

Nazis being the way that they are... don't you think they'd try to harness Slendy's powers? >.>
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
Broeckchen
Observer
Broeckchen

Current Win Points : 176

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis)   Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:31 am

I'm on board for both ideas. I could play a Nazi, I think. But I'd play it ambigous, not evel-knievel if you can live with that.

Quote :
Nazis being the way that they are... don't you think they'd try to harness Slendy's powers?
May I take offense to that? XD
Back to top Go down
http://broeckchen.deviantart.com
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis)   Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:54 am

Winpoint for Bilo. Just don't stereotype Germans with Nazis. I take offense to that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Harlan Phoenix
Untainted
Harlan Phoenix

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis)   Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:55 am

Omega wrote:
So, what if we had Slender Man with Nazis IN SPACE?

Fund it.
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis)   Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:09 am

Broeckchen wrote:
Quote :
Nazis being the way that they are... don't you think they'd try to harness Slendy's powers?

But they need to use Slendy for their occult super science!
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Broeckchen
Observer
Broeckchen

Current Win Points : 176

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis)   Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Omega wrote:
Broeckchen wrote:
Quote :

But they need to use Slendy for their occult super science!

They can if they want to. But only if it also includes Alchemy!
Back to top Go down
http://broeckchen.deviantart.com
bilo
Taken
bilo

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis)   Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:31 am

When did I ever say all Germans = nazis? I am part German. And I try to be pretty well-informed on my nazi history. o__O

Though Slendy + Alchemy sounds like it would match up pretty well though for some reason. XD
Back to top Go down
http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis)   Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 8:46 pm

I can see this story turning into some crazy Slendy clusterfuck of death.
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis)   Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:38 am

Wow...I really can't say much more except that. Mainly because my last Slendy-blog had Nazis (though they were a modern day cult of Nais, but still Nazis), and my current Slendy-blog is set in space, in the future...

But that would be interesting, never the less Very Happy

Last edited by Shayde on Tue May 17, 2011 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Couldn't spell except properly it seems...)
Back to top Go down
Blue Eyes
Stalked
Blue Eyes

Current Win Points : 58

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis)   Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:21 am

I'm not sure whether or not I'd join this RP, simply because I wouldn't know what the hell to do.
Back to top Go down
LostSkeleton
Anxious
LostSkeleton

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis)   Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Blue Eyes wrote:
I'm not sure whether or not I'd join this RP, simply because I wouldn't know what the hell to do.

run like hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis)   Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:06 am

Am i the only one thinking JASON X all over again except with The Slender Man?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis)   Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slenderman ....in SPACE!(edit, now about nazis)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2