Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

OoG chat place for Slenderblogging discussion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snore-De-Bliss
Untainted

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: OoG chat place for Slenderblogging discussion?   Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:29 am

Is there an off-SN out of game chat discussion place for people who do Slenderblogs? I ask because school's been devouring my free time, but now that I've graduated and can devote myself to writing before college starts I'd like to get a bit more involved w/ the blogging community. Always caught rumors of a ~mysterious chat room~ where a bunch of blog peeps talk about stuff re: the current progress of the universe, but never found it myself. Wondering if that gossip holds credibility or if it's just conspiracy.

Tanks again guies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFallenenvoy
Watched

Current Win Points : 98

PostSubject: Re: OoG chat place for Slenderblogging discussion?   Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:30 am

yeah...there's an OOG group for slenderblog/vlog creators.
but it's on an invite only basis and it's not a place that suits everyone xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alder
Observer

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: OoG chat place for Slenderblogging discussion?   Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:10 am

To the best of my knowledge, there's a few places in which creators hang out online. Most of them are hidden in the darkest crevices of the Deep Net, where no creeping eyes will ever find them, and where the highest levels of creators convene in secret on shaping the very core of the mythos. Or, y'know, on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onlysaneman.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OoG chat place for Slenderblogging discussion?   Today at 11:42 am

Back to top Go down

OoG chat place for Slenderblogging discussion?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Out-of-Game Trailheads-
Jump to: