Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry #60 Discussion

Go down 
+30
TailsFoxy
Illyrias_Acolyte
Royal Flush
Jack Never Jackie
Eyeless Jack
The_Jewels_91x
Blue Eyes
cORNETTEfACE
goomba771
theraggedyman
cg240
sethlapod555
ryantherebel
EvilRhino229
britaki
SkyCetacean
Black_myst
Malus
GeorgePenn
antlergoatz
UncleDark
Apples
MadameMiz
MediaGARBAGE
xyzombie
Slendercles
Catachan
Hallow Sleeper
Glasseye
Zander
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
nINTH##sIXTh##
Untainted
nINTH##sIXTh##

Current Win Points : 2

Entry #60 Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry #60 Discussion   Entry #60 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:03 am

As a apparent the fact of Jay stealing that monotnously-sadistic sowed doll of Timothy's friend Fear, doesn't he have the intention of returning it where it came from?

I'm not speaking of the terminal maintenance shaft he crawled through in this entry, but perhaps leaving it back at the hotel they took him to and locking it safely inside of the titanium vault (perhaps, using a seperate authorization code than before).

I honestly haven't a clue how hauling that decoration with him might cause harm or aid in his endeavors. Who knows... It may or may not result in the isolation of ALL Fear's proxies other than Timothy and the isolation of Fear himself (of course with the cooperation of Alex).
Back to top Go down
UncleDark
Anxious
UncleDark

Current Win Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: Entry #60 Discussion   Entry #60 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:24 pm

So, I'm wondering... Do we have any evidence at all that the SlendyDoll is anything but a weird, creepy little thing the Masky Squad uses to tease Jay? Some folks are talking about it like it's a voodoo doll or some kind of magic key, but I don't think we've ever seen a sign of that. Unless I've missed something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lonsarver.com
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Entry #60 Discussion   Entry #60 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Well, I think the slendy doll must have something to do with whoever was down there. Judging by the size of that tunnel, I don't think slendy could ev fit in their. Leading back to entry 58, I thnik masky had something to do with it. Mabye it's his? Or, it may be masky, judging by the form that was chasing down the tunnel. It had major distortion, So i'm not even sure. Alas, it's probaly just a useless thing that a proxy put down to scare the shit out of Jay.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Entry #60 Discussion   Entry #60 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:59 pm

I know this is crazy, and I'm not even sure if it's possible, but maybe
Spoiler:
Just throwing that out there.
Back to top Go down
Corfa
Watched
Corfa

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Entry #60 Discussion   Entry #60 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Malus wrote:
Spoiler:

You have a good point, but iv'e never seen slendy move like that before, nor have I seen him move at ALL. He usually teleports to tell everyone how much of a boss he is. But, it could still be possible for him to crawl. He did move in a Dark Harvest video, but only leaned. In another one (everymanHYBRID) he whipped his hair bak and forth...andy body got any other cases?
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Entry #60 Discussion   Entry #60 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Corfa wrote:
Malus wrote:
Spoiler:

You have a good point, but iv'e never seen slendy move like that before, nor have I seen him move at ALL. He usually teleports to tell everyone how much of a boss he is. But, it could still be possible for him to crawl. He did move in a Dark Harvest video, but only leaned. In another one (everymanHYBRID) he whipped his hair bak and forth...andy body got any other cases?

Well, he was walking in one of the earlier Marble Hornets videos.
Back to top Go down
UncleDark
Anxious
UncleDark

Current Win Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: Entry #60 Discussion   Entry #60 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Malus wrote:
Corfa wrote:
Malus wrote:
Spoiler:

Well, he was walking in one of the earlier Marble Hornets videos.

He's waving his tentacles in the air (like he don't care) in Tribe Twelve. In Future Refused, he's implied to have been mobile enough to have physically attacked Stack. We just don't see it because our narrators drop the camera when they're attacked. Or, you know, because they have an effects budget limited to whatever change they can pull out of the couch that morning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lonsarver.com
nINTH##sIXTh##
Untainted
nINTH##sIXTh##

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Entry #60 Discussion   Entry #60 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:05 am

There's a first for everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry #60 Discussion   Entry #60 Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry #60 Discussion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3