Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Idea For Slender RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmyismike
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Idea For Slender RP Empty
PostSubject: Idea For Slender RP   Idea For Slender RP EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:51 am

So this idea I haven't really seen done before but maybe I just missed something. Pretty much it would require 6-8 RP'ers and it would play out like a old 80's slasher film as me playing slenderman. The story would be 6-8 people who are all being stalked by slendy decide to meet up and try to overcome it togather and when they do they all get trapped somewhere and slowly killed one by one by slenderman. And the best part is the less people alive the creepier it gets (: Of course the only rule would be not to be butthurt when your character dies.
Back to top Go down
Illyrias_Acolyte
Untainted
Illyrias_Acolyte

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Idea For Slender RP   Idea For Slender RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:58 pm

Sure, I'm game. I haven't done a good slasher RP in ages.

Becca Talbot, age 26. She was working on her psychiatric residency when several of the patients began to have the same hallucinations, always of the same tall, thin man in a pinstripe suit. Unsure what to make of it, Becca began to contact other psychiatrists across the country, and soon learns that her situation is not an isolated incident...
Back to top Go down
jimmyismike
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Idea For Slender RP   Idea For Slender RP EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:27 pm

I think this might be cancelled due to deadpool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea For Slender RP   Idea For Slender RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Idea For Slender RP
Page 1 of 1