Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Scariest entries of any Slenderman series

Go down 
+14
Tahrgat
SunshineShadows
Malus
GhostHound
Lucas Auraelius
SlenderMan101
Illyrias_Acolyte
SoulEatingBunny
The Visionary
Crusergirl
britaki
richardneverwinter
The Slenderfreak
ryantherebel
18 posters
AuthorMessage
ryantherebel
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Scariest entries of any Slenderman series Empty
PostSubject: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Name says it all. What are the scariest entries of any Slendervlog?
Back to top Go down
The Slenderfreak
Anxious
The Slenderfreak

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:27 pm

now, THAT's a good question. I'd say the one in Marble hornets where Alex walks around his house, goes back to bed, and then Slendy's shadow goes across the wall, that freaked me out. But, on the grand scheme of things, that's a walk in the park woods compared to others. Entry 60, holy s---, THAT was freaky. But in all my experiences, I've never seen a SINGLE video where there's that 'click' moment where you realize, 'Oh, snap. THAT'S scary.' I've had a more, 'ok, there's Slenderman, and he's kinda freaky', and then later that night: "OH GOD HE'S A GONNA GET ME!", so I don't find any one video very scary. The Corenthal Connection (everymanHYBRID) freaked me out pretty well, though. and ANY observer video unsettles me.
Back to top Go down
richardneverwinter
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:55 am

I think the one when Masky jumped from the sofa was pretty damn scary. That scared me for a few weeks whenever I thought of it. Theres a lot of jump moments though, but I gotta say, I think the sofa one was the scariest for me.

EDIT: Forgot about how much TT scared me. I found it much scarier than MH, and TT gave me a hell of a lot more nightmares, and sleepless nights. I think the operator entries scared me the most in TT.

Last edited by richardneverwinter on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
britaki
Anxious
britaki

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:22 am

TribeTwelve's "Device Findings" vid gave me that hide under the covers feeling.
Also, in CaughtNotSleeping, durring Lansing Place Three, when Caught's doll was in the same room as The Slendermans, my stomach sank really hard.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Crusergirl
Stalked

Current Win Points : 74

PostSubject: Re: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:34 am

Scariest Vids huh? Warning, there be spoilers here.

Well how about we start with the original Marble Hornets. The first time I had heard of Slender Man was through MH. My absolute favorites are still toward the very beginning of the series. Like Entry #6, where slendy is creeping past the windows. That made me loose some sleep. Or Entry #14 where he actually goes into Alex's room! Sure there are a ton of other super scary moments but those I really treasure because they were the first to make me lose sleep over this thing.
The recent Entry #60 also got me pretty scared. Chase scenes in any format spook me bigtime.

Tribe Twelve had never really scared me so much as I was always interested in the story. That is until Interruption. That video wigged me out big time. I can only imagine what it was like during the livestream. I thought, DAMN IT! You got me observer, you finally got me.

Tulpa Effect's, Update 7. For the the random and effective appearance of slender man. That scream too.....god.

MLA's Homecoming.2 scared me with Shawn's screaming over the headache. No slendy but I was scared pretty sick with that.

Caughtnotsleeping has quite a few scares for me. Hence why I love it so much. MH and CNS are the only Slender series that have consistently scared me. 21129_21269_922518224 Was the first real scare I got. Love the Slendy, time displacing bitch slap to Caught, the smartass protagonist.
Or 1472 Lansing Place: Five, where slendy almost catches up to Caught.
Or the more recent Aftermath. That one didn't scare me with slendy. I was terrified for Caught. It struck such a cord with me that I couldn't watch it again for days.

Back to top Go down
The Visionary
Untainted
The Visionary

Current Win Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:26 pm

The only one I must say that has made me jump before is Entry #35, I did chuckle at myself a bit after though. When Masky just runs out in front of Jay, but there are a lot of creep ones I must say throughout the entire Marble Hornets series.
Back to top Go down
SoulEatingBunny
Anxious
SoulEatingBunny

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:48 pm

SPOILER ALERT
For some reason, Slender Man almost never scares me. I have no clue why.
But, there is one video that scared me half to death. It was a APCollection (A continuation of OriginalAlienDude's series) video. I can't remember the name right now and frankly I'm too lazy to find it. Near the end of the video, the camera turns and there's good old Slendy standing right there, hands outstretched, as if wanting a hug. it wasn't SlenderMan that scared me, it was the high-pitched screaming that made me jump 5 feet in the air. It literally made me pause the video, take my headphones off, stand up, and walk away.
Back to top Go down
Illyrias_Acolyte
Untainted
Illyrias_Acolyte

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:04 am

The first time I shat my pants over Marble Hornets was the entry, I don't remember which it is, 17 I think, where Jay is taking footage of himself and one of the shots shows Masky poised over him while he sleeps. That's my vote. Brown pants were needed, and it's the first moment I realized how scary Marble Hornets was. Sconding entry 35 as well, and adding the Operator's nightmarish smile in COMECLOSER.
Back to top Go down
SlenderMan101
Untainted
SlenderMan101

PostSubject: Re: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:25 pm

Where to start...

Marble Hornets:Entry #46 was pretty creepy,how it's just dark and then the camera turns to show Alex with Slendy behind him.Also the distortion noise at that part gave me a shock,especially since it was so unexpected.

I don't think I've every been shocked by EMH or TT.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Auraelius
Untainted
Lucas Auraelius

PostSubject: Re: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:27 pm

For me. it's a couple Marble Hornets entries tied for first pace. #14 (were Slendy goes into Alex's room) has made me slightly afraid of the dark to this day. #18 (Masky's first appearance) was the perfect jump scare.

However, the Rake's premiere in EMH's "Cops Checked, No Body" was pure, unleaded paranoia feul. Especially after I was inspired to look the guy up. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/StrangAeons
GhostHound
Untainted
GhostHound

PostSubject: Re: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:43 pm

For me it might really be the one in EverymanHybrid where Slenderman is in the storage unit with them. For some reason, putting myself in the headspace they must have been in, I figured that'd be the most threatening. Flight really wasn't an option and, at least in that one, it was already proven that they're not capable of physically hurting him.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:11 pm

There were a few scenes in the TJAProjects series that really creeped me out. The first one would be when Slender Man is standing above the baby's crib and just leans over it while there are children laughing with the distortion... Bleh...

Then there's that creepy girl called "The Sight", I believe. Dear Lord, whenever she appeared I was thinking "Oh, HELL NO!" Especially when she lured the baby into the playground's tunnel-place thing.
Back to top Go down
SunshineShadows
Anxious
SunshineShadows

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:11 pm

1472 Lansing Place: Five from Caughtnotsleeping.

It has been, to date, the only one that has actually gotten me to tear up a bit, and sent shivers down my spine.

But I still have a whole bunch more series to watch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.magickalnerd.tumblr.com
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:08 am

This episode is short, but it feels very visceral and intense.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:40 pm

Tahrgat wrote:

It was kind of creepy, but that one really didnt make sence to me. Why did he need a mask? why was he going 'HURRR DURRR WER DA FURK MAH MAYSK'
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:43 pm

level100nidoking wrote:
Tahrgat wrote:

It was kind of creepy, but that one really didnt make sence to me. Why did he need a mask? why was he going 'HURRR DURRR WER DA FURK MAH MAYSK'
I believe that series made the note of "Slenderman is a disease" because the mask was beaked, like 15th-16th century plague masks. (My assassin's creed studies paying off) and the mask may, well, protect, the person.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KriptsTale
Buliwif
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:03 pm

I've never been the type to be scared by video, but I'll agree with Rake's first appearance in EMH... That was one of those PURE holy s**t moments.
Back to top Go down
Neomenia
Anxious
Neomenia

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Tulpa Effect, Update 7. Marble Hornets, Entry #14.
Back to top Go down
Tahrgat
Observer
Tahrgat

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:15 pm

level100nidoking wrote:

Well this episode is part of a series. So shocking revelation time. To understand a character's motivations you may have to watch more then one episode. The same can be said for most, if not all, of the episodes listed in this topic. Also, why would someone speak erratically? My guess would be fear and confusion in this case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scariest entries of any Slenderman series   Scariest entries of any Slenderman series Empty

Back to top Go down

Scariest entries of any Slenderman series
Page 1 of 1