Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up!

Go down 
+2
Zetto1995
Zander
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up! Empty
PostSubject: Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up!   Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up! EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:52 am

The next installment of our newer podcast series is on the YouTube channel now.

Definitely want to say now that there is a bunch of spoilers for the two series we discuss in the podcast, OneHundredYardStare and Where My Eyes Remain, so I highly recommend watching/reading them before you listen. You can skip to about 27 minutes in for the rest of what we cover, but we do go on tangents and reference back to Where My Eyes Remain at some points, so everyone's aware.

Listen to the Podcast Crew review OneHundredYardStare, Where My Eyes Remain, promote Hoso's new album and talk about the game Slender!
Back to top Go down
Zetto1995
Watched
Zetto1995

Current Win Points : 11

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up!   Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up! EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:07 am

Another triumph, so much so that I am left speechless! Loved the Candle Jack bit.
P.S. You were great DJ!
Back to top Go down
http://furfishandfire.blogspot.ca/
DJay32
Anxious
DJay32

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up!   Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up! EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:12 am

THANK YOU. >W<

And again, thanks for having me, Zander. Loved doing this, it was great to talk about the slender man on public radio and to discuss where the mythos is going. And freaking Where My Eyes Remain, geeze louise. But hey, we definitely gotta do one for Rapture when it's over. YOU GOTTA PROMISE.

Oh, and being on this meant I had to go watch OneHundredYardStare, which was totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://blindrapture.tumblr.com/
ExorcistGamer
Watched
ExorcistGamer

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up!   Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up! EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:10 pm

Was definitely an enjoyable podcast. As for the whole exposure masking the origin thing. Sadly, any series gets this problem.

Personal Experience Example: I was a fan of an old anime called Groove Adventure Rave, the creator made a spiritual successor called Fairy Tail. Lots of people comment on youtube clips of the former accusing it of stealing from Fairy Tail. Never paying attention to the date of release and the fact its the same creator.

So every franchise tends to get this problem. Still, you all covered that with the whole talk about hoping for people to at least listen when they're told. Speaking from experience of being introduced to this by ConcreteGiraffes and then spending months of lurking and reading blogs, the original SA topic and watching Vlogs, there definitely are people like me prepared to find out. The ones who don't and make mistakes. Eh I guess they can just be explained to politely and if they don't listen, just ignore it like with any other fandom's problems.

Again though, you guys practically said all that anyway and better than I could, so i'm just unncessarily repeating.

So yeah, great podcast. Very entertaining and informative.

Now I definitely got to go watch OneHundredYardState with advertising like that.
Back to top Go down
britaki
Anxious
britaki

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up!   Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up! EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:17 pm

Good cast is a good cast. Lots of new links for me to play with and I'm excited that Dark Harvest is coming up maybe.
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up!   Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up! EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:59 am

So. New podcast? Do I have to harangue the crew into this? (Basically, Zander, I may be sending you a message in the next 24 hours re: this)
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up!   Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up! EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:53 am

Cougar Draven wrote:
So. New podcast? Do I have to harangue the crew into this? (Basically, Zander, I may be sending you a message in the next 24 hours re: this)
Been a bit busy to actually assemble a proper podcast as of late, but we'll get one eventually.

I'll call you, okay?
Back to top Go down
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up!   Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up! EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 11:26 am

A plan.

This is one.
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up!   Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up! Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender Nation Podcast Episode 2 is up!
Page 1 of 1