Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

The property (Video)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xyzombie
Taken

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: The property (Video)   Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:53 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
OpenField wrote:
Spoiler:

That´s not just some guy,
Spoiler:

This is getting so into the Fears that if described to me much earlier, I would have doubted the outcome of all of this. Really though, it has turned out exceptionally well considering all that EMH is trying to tackle here. I totally also noticed a House of Leaves kind of vibe here too. What a series.

Spoiler:

The acting was on par with EMH, and I really loved the warping from house to nostalgic house. This series really never stops impressing me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vohn_exel
Watched

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: The property (Video)   Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:12 pm

Dat production value

Spoiler:

Zander wrote:
UncleDark wrote:
I suspect it wasn't just a gun, if it was a gun at all. Corenthal said he had willed his Eden into existence as much as he'd built it. Why shouldn't he be able to will a gun to affect Slendy, at least enough to get Vince out of there?
So what, the gun is a tulpa?

It's more of a manifestation of his ability to keep the monsters out. He couldn't kill Slendy, but Eden is sort of "his world" where he can change the rules, at least a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegungancouncil.yuku.com
OpenField
Untainted

Current Win Points : -8

PostSubject: Re: The property (Video)   Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:49 pm

Catachan wrote:
Spoiler:

Slendy is not trying to show them anything but bags full of blood and gore in the woods. Gawd, Slendy, don't you know there are kids on YouTube?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/subtireom
UncleDark
Anxious

Current Win Points : 16

PostSubject: Re: The property (Video)   Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:59 pm

OpenField wrote:
Slendy is not trying to show them anything but bags full of blood and gore in the woods. Gawd, Slendy, don't you know there are kids on YouTube?

Maybe in whatever Hell dimension Slendy slithered in from, that's the equivalent of chocolates and roses?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lonsarver.com
xyzombie
Taken

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: The property (Video)   Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:24 pm

UncleDark wrote:
OpenField wrote:

Maybe in whatever Hell dimension Slendy slithered in from, that's the equivalent of chocolates and roses?

Now I can't think of anything but Cthulhu and his R'lyeh. Perhaps the dimension that Slendy is from is the polar opposite from that "Safe Place" that Vinny was just shown. I'm thinking instead of the bottom of the South Pacific, that there's some hellish dimensional tear in a forest like perhaps in Europe.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostHound
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: The property (Video)   Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:30 am

I was very pleased with this entry and it makes me stupid excited for this. I wonder if the crew of this vlog will start to put their heads together and figure out that, if one person can learn to will damage, distress or even momentary dissolution to these beings then it might not be a horrible skill to learn. They could at least try to learn it, anyway. That's what I'd try to do.
Although, now that I think on it, it may take them too long to functionally learn how to use that sort of thing against these beings if they can at all.
Also, dat editing. Dayum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuasou
Untainted

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: The property (Video)   Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:11 pm

This one made my brain go "HURR HURR WAT DA CRAP BE HAPPENING." Any way, I liked this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.marblehornetsmonday.tumblr.com
Vohn_exel
Watched

PostSubject: Re: The property (Video)   Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:31 pm

I think this one was supposed to be mostly just a "whaaaa?" episode, but with important bits thrown in. Also...I kind of wonder if this is a turning point in this series. While it might not sound like it, the whole thing with Corenthal was actually kind of positive compared to everything else that was going on. Plus the "We can win" speech is usually in movies around the time that the tide turns. Heck, I could almost imagine "I am the Doctor" playing in the background while Corenthal helped out Vinnie.
Back to top Go down
thechosenjuan
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: The property (Video)   Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:40 pm

...my brain cannot comprehend what I just watched, plus... Other monsters? EMH is now a part of the fear mythos? Or are there Slendermen?
Mind=blown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vohn_exel
Watched

PostSubject: Re: The property (Video)   Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:15 am

thechosenjuan wrote:
...my brain cannot comprehend what I just watched, plus... Other monsters? EMH is now a part of the fear mythos? Or are there Slendermen?
Mind=blown

There have always been other monsters. I'm pretty sure EMH predates the Fear mythos, but I dunno on that. Anyway, there's the Rake, Slenderman and HABIT that we know of. Who's to say there aren't other creatures out there that just don't care for the EMH boys. Maybe the Mining Town 4 had other monsters besides the ones mentioned in the corenthal letters?
Back to top Go down
Reno727
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: The property (Video)   Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:52 am

Well the fear mythos was definatley created after EMH had the rake in their videos. And considering one of the corenthal letters references candle cove and vinny it could be interesting to see what might be lurking around the corner

Edit: Well lets see i was reading the attached letter earlier and for some reason i just realised the importance of the photo of evan and "james" as a child in a water park.. Spoiler just incase someone has not read the letter
Spoiler:

I feel smart now just because i figured somethign out probbly a week or 2 after everyone else Haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vohn_exel
Watched

PostSubject: Re: The property (Video)   Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:29 am

That's definitely something I missed but I can't really comment on the significance of it.
Back to top Go down
ramenninja13
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: The property (Video)   Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:40 pm

Please excuse my language but what. The. Fuck. o.o What the hell is happening, who the hell was that guy and oh my gosh I don't know what to think. My brain has exploded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
level100nidoking
Stalked

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: The property (Video)   Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:13 pm

ramenninja13 wrote:
Please excuse my language but what. The. Fuck. o.o What the hell is happening, who the hell was that guy and oh my gosh I don't know what to think. My brain has exploded.

1. Their portals we don't have to explain shit.

2. That was corenthal

3. I think this means slendy can be banished, even if he can't be killed. Cornthal's been missing some because he's been building a place that the rake, slendy, totheark, or any other of the creepypastas can get into. The only safe place

4. Then who was brain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Moose
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: The property (Video)   Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:58 pm

[I think the general consensus is '...What?']
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ragemoose.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The property (Video)   Today at 4:49 am