Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Entry #61 Discussion

Go down 
+20
TheControl
Pauper
level100nidoking
GeorgePenn
Konaa
Stansnowman
AlanAuch
OpenField
Neomenia
Malus
SadDevil
Catachan
xyzombie
The Hunter
britaki
Lucas Auraelius
ThyService
dhatter
MadameMiz
emtpmpknhed
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neomenia
Anxious
Neomenia

Current Win Points : 14

Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:21 am

I assume we'll get another full 26-episode season, for three. Or I hope that's the case. I want a full DVD set, see. Laughing

Seems early for the series to close, narratively. MH is working to a satisfying conclusion. I believe this.

Well, pretty sure. I'm usually wrong about... well, everything. Hope I'm right about this, at least. Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
Anxious
The Hunter

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:40 am

I keep going to twitter to see if he has said anything.

It's 11:00 PM.

Do You Know Where Your Jay Is?
Back to top Go down
GeorgePenn
Taken
GeorgePenn

Current Win Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:18 pm

Things have started to pick up beautifully as of late, so kudos to the MH crew.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:32 pm

britaki wrote:
There needs to be a "God damn it, Jay." meme made. I'm too lazy to make. Have fun internet.

best I could find. Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 Slender_man__deal_with_it_by_thenimbus-d3d6l8z

I also noticed this while looking for a 'damn it jay' image. Anyone else realise in entry 1 there were 2 slendys?

http://narwhaler.com/img/jo/l/slender-man-found-jol7I5.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Pauper
Untainted
Pauper

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:08 pm

AlanAuch wrote:
Neomenia wrote:
Can we be sure that Jay himself is not Hoodie?
I would kind of love it if Jay and Hoodie were the same guy, but we've seen Hoodie on-camera when Jay was holding it, back in entry 58, so that option's off-limits. Which is not to say Jay isn't under the influence, because by now he probably is, but he's probably not this guy

I wasn't conviced the hooded person from 58 was "Hoodie". You never actually saw his mask if I remember correctly you only see him from the back / side. I still think Jay could possibly be Hoodie. I have always thought that Jay was totheark when he loses it but totheark and hoodie could still be the same person.
Back to top Go down
Pauper
Untainted
Pauper

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:24 pm

My first thought of where tim would go was also the original Masky house so I was thrown off when Jay posted photos of the woods. Then I started thinking what if Jay is finally not acting as retarded as he looks and he posted those photos to throw everyone off his trail and he is going to the house ( or anywhere else).

I dont understand all the people who say that Jay should die for being so foolish as to go to dark places alone. That seems to be a common theme in this story where he mans up faces his fear and gets rewarded for it. Also it didn't seem like being scared locking himself in his house helped him out at all. Its pretty obvious The Operator can get him wherever and whenever he wants ( and isn't that the point... no defense) so why not go into the woods at dark searching out conflict/ discover. I think it can only make for better entries.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Pauper wrote:
My first thought of where tim would go was also the original Masky house so I was thrown off when Jay posted photos of the woods.

Jay said he would never go back there, which makes sense. Jay might not be a clever man but at least he does what he says
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Pauper
Untainted
Pauper

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Pauper wrote:
AlanAuch wrote:
Neomenia wrote:
Can we be sure that Jay himself is not Hoodie?
I would kind of love it if Jay and Hoodie were the same guy, but we've seen Hoodie on-camera when Jay was holding it, back in entry 58, so that option's off-limits. Which is not to say Jay isn't under the influence, because by now he probably is, but he's probably not this guy

I wasn't conviced the hooded person from 58 was "Hoodie". You never actually saw his mask if I remember correctly you only see him from the back / side. I still think Jay could possibly be Hoodie. I have always thought that Jay was totheark when he loses it but totheark and hoodie could still be the same person.

of course that would mean the hooded person sitting against the tree near Jay's and Alex's cars was also not "Hoody".
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:00 am

Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 321263_159671194115556_1791637_a
'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KriptsTale
Konaa
Observer
Konaa

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:30 pm

I don't mean to be an alarmist, but it's been four days...
Back to top Go down
http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/
TheControl
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Konaa wrote:
I don't mean to be an alarmist, but it's been four days...

As much as I want to believe Jay ran off in the woods and got killed, that prolly hasnt happened. Troy wouldnt kill off the main character this late in the series, would he? Besides, what's the likelihood that anyone else has any more answers than Jay (I guess besides Sinclair, Alex, Tim, and whoever TTA is)? And if any of them, besides TTA, "finishes" the series, it's probably going to be biased towards that character's experience with the Operator; if TTA "finishes" the series, it's just going to be one massive, creepy mindfuck. Jay seems to me to be the only one not permanently under the influence of the Operator, so, as dumb as he may be at times, he's got to be the one who finishes the series and gives us all the answers. So he must still be alive and well enough to finish.Not saying he couldnt have gotten his dumb ass hurt in the process of tracking Tim down in the woods at night, though. And to be honest, I'm not sure how he's stayed alive and unmaimed this entire time. Though, I'll give him credit, he does seem to be able to act quickly when he's in trouble.

I'm kinda hoping Jay's in the process of putting together entry 62, which will include an epic confrontation between him and Sinclair or Tim (in masky form or not), or Tim Vs Sinclair, and some answers to the questions we've all been wanting to know since the season started: Why is the Operator doing this? How did Alex get caught up in this ordeal to begin with? Where's Amy and Jessica and all the other minor characters that havent shown up in forever? What the hell happened to Rocky?

But, I'm actually prepared for a disappointing Entry 62; you know, just Jay bumbling about Rosswood Park at night, possibly getting scared by some night animals followed by a more exciting Entry 63
Back to top Go down
Lowen
Untainted
Lowen

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Yeah, I was expecting some time delay, but what will be the excuse this time?
Back to top Go down
Incognitus999
Untainted

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:36 am

Lowen wrote:
Yeah, I was expecting some time delay, but what will be the excuse this time?

If I remember correctly...

Apparently they intended to have it all resolved and posted before Troy went off to do something for about 12 days or so, but he decided whilst filming that he wanted to do some things slightly different and weren't able to get it all wrapped in the allotted time they had available so there's a longer delay than expected.

I don't think, as some people have speculated, that the next entry is going to be some sort of showdown or standoff between everyone and anything, but I do think Jay is basically going to, on the back of what he's done, convince Tim that he is genuinely trying to help, thus gaining an ally AND someone who would be willing or able to fill in some of the blanks, such as providing the relevant context for his medical documents.

But that said, Tim is such a beloved character, they'll probably kill him off horribly and bloodily. Sad
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:37 am

I feel an update a brewin'
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:52 am

Joseph and Tim got into an accident yesterday (I don't believe it was very serious, though), and Troy later commented "It was on purpose to get out of shooting today. Drama queens."

Not sure if that means they're not done with #63, or if they have that done and started on #64. If it's the latter, then I bet #63 still has a little bit of editing-work needed on it and that's why it's not out yet.

Anyway, hoping that Joseph and Tim are fine!
Back to top Go down
Incognitus999
Untainted

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 am

Malus wrote:
Joseph and Tim got into an accident yesterday (I don't believe it was very serious, though), and Troy later commented "It was on purpose to get out of shooting today. Drama queens."

Not sure if that means they're not done with #63, or if they have that done and started on #64. If it's the latter, then I bet #63 still has a little bit of editing-work needed on it and that's why it's not out yet.

Anyway, hoping that Joseph and Tim are fine!

I agree with hoping that both of them are fine....

*deep breath*

... and now for the rampant speculationy bits - would Joseph be helping out with "special effects" during this scene (i.e spooky shadows or... something), is this an unexpected flashback clip either uploaded by Jay or Totheark, or is Alex about to mak a surprise return to the series?
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Ahah. An update WAS a brewin'.
Back to top Go down
Malus
Taken
Malus

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:24 pm

I'd assume that he'd be there because he's one of the directors, but it's possible that Alex could be coming back. Hrmm..
Back to top Go down
NickIsLick
Untainted
NickIsLick

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:57 pm

I like how it shows Hoody bringing Masky back into the Proxy world. I feel really bad, though. It's heart breaking to see Tim go through this. We'll see what happens next
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:53 pm

From the way hoody acts... He's the most human proxy I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Tapion5768
Untainted
Tapion5768

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:51 am

Well, nice job, Jay, you once again defy all reasonable logic and your prior knowledge that going in a dark isolated place alone and with no weapons or any form of self defense is not particularly a good idea... unless of course you were planning to hit them with your camera or something but... chances are you'll probably drop it again like in Entry #40. In other news, it seems Entry #62 should come soon as Troy posted a picture on Twitter showing a piece from the aforementioned Entry, hopefully it's in the editing stages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry #61 Discussion   Entry #61 Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entry #61 Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2