Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB? Empty
PostSubject: Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB?   Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:15 am

The full movie was up last time I checked on the IMDB website but it is gone. Anyone know what happened?
Back to top Go down
Nearnote
Untainted
Nearnote

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB?   Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Apparently it's because they haven't released it yet and the IMDB release was an accident. I'm really looking forward to the movie, so I hope it gets released soon cyclops
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

PostSubject: Re: Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB?   Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:34 pm

I have to say it was pretty good. Maybe the third best Slender Movie I have ever seen Smile
Back to top Go down
GeorgePenn
Taken
GeorgePenn

Current Win Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB?   Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:51 pm

kingxana0 wrote:
I have to say it was pretty good. Maybe the third best Slender Movie I have ever seen Smile

What were the two others? Also, after watching the trailer for Hylo, I have a great interest in watching it.
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

PostSubject: Re: Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB?   Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Windigo is number one and the second one was taken down from youtube a long time ago. The title escapes me at the moment. But i have to say the I think a lot of Slender Man fans will get a kick out of it. I just wish it wasn't taken down.
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB?   Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Why was it taken down?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KriptsTale
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB?   Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:07 pm

SadDevil wrote:
Why was it taken down?
Nearnote wrote:
Apparently it's because they haven't released it yet and the IMDB release was an accident. I'm really looking forward to the movie, so I hope it gets released soon cyclops

I hope this (previous message on the same thread) answers your question!
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

PostSubject: Re: Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB?   Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:53 pm

So when is the real release date anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB?   Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hylo full movie taken down from IMDB?
Page 1 of 1