Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Hive Minded - WE NEED YOUR HELP !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHiveMinded
Untainted
TheHiveMinded

Current Win Points : 4

The Hive Minded - WE NEED YOUR HELP ! Empty
PostSubject: The Hive Minded - WE NEED YOUR HELP !   The Hive Minded - WE NEED YOUR HELP ! EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:36 pm

Hey everybody, it's TheHiveMinded here. As you probably know (or don't), I will be starting a slenderman series somewhere down the line. I have been invested in it for quite a while, and have written up a full plot, character development, video timeline, and scripts for the first bunch of videos. However, acting and work alone isn't enough for a slenderman series.

We need you.

Yes, You.

Not the 9 foot tall guy behind you, we need YOU.

Basically, the main problem we have with making this series is money. Now I'm not going to do something stupid and say 'Give us money to fund our project that may or may not happen', I'm going to instead ask for something which you people seem to have a lot (or a little, depending on your status with the 9 footed one) of.

Time.

Basically, if you have any skill within either Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, or any high-end movie or picture-editing equipment, I need you. The equipment we have for post-video editing is lackluster at best (Windows XP movie Maker and Paint.NET), and thus, we might be limited as far as editing goes. I do not want this series to be one that's ruined by bad editing, or obviously fake photographs; I want this to come out as gleaming and shining as we can possibly make it.

I'm not saying that the road ahead will be easy, but it will be an adventure. If you want to help us with our Slenderman series, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and welcome you aboard. If not, well stay on shore and watch the ship roll by.

I thank you for reading, and I hope that you can help.

-TheHiveMinded
Back to top Go down
SoulEatingBunny
Anxious
SoulEatingBunny

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Hive Minded - WE NEED YOUR HELP !   The Hive Minded - WE NEED YOUR HELP ! EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:10 pm

I have had experience with Photoshop (I've done a couple Slendy pictures) and I also have Adobe Premiere Pro cs5 that has most of the same features as After Effects, I have successfully edited SlenderMan into some videos of mine and I would be happy to help.
Back to top Go down
TheHiveMinded
Untainted
TheHiveMinded

PostSubject: Re: The Hive Minded - WE NEED YOUR HELP !   The Hive Minded - WE NEED YOUR HELP ! EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:38 am

SoulEatingBunny wrote:
I have had experience with Photoshop (I've done a couple Slendy pictures) and I also have Adobe Premiere Pro cs5 that has most of the same features as After Effects, I have successfully edited SlenderMan into some videos of mine and I would be happy to help.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, my friend. If you have Skype, PM me your Skype and we'll discuss there. If not, expect a PM resonably soon-ish.
Back to top Go down
travis.wolph
Untainted
travis.wolph

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Editing   The Hive Minded - WE NEED YOUR HELP ! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:24 pm

I love video editing, and have access to both final cut pro and AVID editing so I'm your man for that.
Back to top Go down
TheHiveMinded
Untainted
TheHiveMinded

PostSubject: Re: The Hive Minded - WE NEED YOUR HELP !   The Hive Minded - WE NEED YOUR HELP ! EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:34 am

travis.wolph wrote:
I love video editing, and have access to both final cut pro and AVID editing so I'm your man for that.

Sweet! If you have Skype, send me your Skype details via PM, and if not, message me over PM and I'll see how I can slow you in.

Cheers, buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hive Minded - WE NEED YOUR HELP !   The Hive Minded - WE NEED YOUR HELP ! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hive Minded - WE NEED YOUR HELP !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Out-of-Game Trailheads-
Jump to: