Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Genuinely funny youtubers.

Go down 
+15
Zembob
Alliopeth
Etreo
BananaBrains
BravoBismuth
DarkShadows
sethlapod555
TheFallenenvoy
Nightflash
Captivus
DFW
TheHiveMinded
sivils63
kingxana0
Redaustin101
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

Genuinely funny youtubers.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genuinely funny youtubers.    Genuinely funny youtubers.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:46 pm

The only facecam that is worth the effort is Adults React to Pewdiepie.
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Genuinely funny youtubers.    Genuinely funny youtubers.  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:58 pm

Cougar Draven wrote:
The only facecam that is worth the effort is Adults React to Pewdiepie.

That's the only relating to PewDiePie that is worth the effort.

Of watching.

I can't take anymore PewDiePie. He was funny maybe a year ago, but now he's just... -disgusted grunt-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Caedeus
Anxious
Caedeus

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Genuinely funny youtubers.    Genuinely funny youtubers.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:22 pm

I watch PewDiePie, Cry, Tobuscus, Mr.Creepypasta (thought its not funny. just creepypastas), the HiddenMasters, and MinnisotaBurns.

No, I'm not a a weird fanboy, thought I do find PewDie quite entertaining.
I find Cry entertaining,
tobuscus,
and all of those others.

I honestly am not a picky youtuber, and I am not afraid to admit who I like to watch.
I also don't care of someone judges me for it.

I, myself, though, won't judge you for what you watch. It seems this thread is kinda critical on the fact that some people like PewDie. But hay, beggers cant be choosers when it comes to another's opinion.

I also watch Kr1itcal (did I spell that right?) for gaming wise. No one else really that I can think of though.

Meh, I know not many people like PewDie anymore. I've been watching since about 2 Million subscribers with PewDie and I still like em. But if others don't, then oh well.

But those guys to me are funny. But then again, like I said, I don't really find myself to be picky, and I am easily amused.
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

PostSubject: Re: Genuinely funny youtubers.    Genuinely funny youtubers.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:54 pm

pewdiepie is an unfunny rape apologist who sexually harasses people at conventions and cant fake-scream for shit.

can we stop discussing him now.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

Current Win Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: Genuinely funny youtubers.    Genuinely funny youtubers.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:00 pm

I respect your opinion Caedeus, and I certainly won't judge you for what you like to watch on Youtube.

The main reason so many people find PewDie to be unentertaining is that he can be VERY offensive. For a very long time he would make 'jokes' pertaining to sexual abuse, something many people are VERY sensitive about and something that really isn't and shouldn't be considered okay or funny.

My personal issue with him is that (which he's thankfully getting away from, so it helps), along with the annoying collection of angry fanboys and the fact that some of his jokes are getting very, VERY old now. I don't hate him, I just don't like him as much, mostly because he and his fans have left somewhat of a negative impression on me as of late. There's other Youtubers out there that are nowhere near as popular and even funnier than PDP is. I very occasionally will watch some of his newer stuff, but not so much anymore.

To be fair, I hate both "Bros" and the people that try to attack them. Both sides are stupid. Both types of people are assholes. And assholes are not something I want to be associated with. If you think it's appropriate to crusade against trolls because your hero can do no wrong (when really they're people too and can be assholes too), then you're a moron. If you similarly think it's okay to blindly attack someone just because "LOL U SUCK U R A *insert bigoted slur here*" rather than supporting why you dislike them with actual reasons, then you are also a moron. I tolerate a lot of shit and I like to think I'm a very accepting person, but I do NOT tolerate willful, blind ignorance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wordflow.webs.com
Caedeus
Anxious
Caedeus

PostSubject: Re: Genuinely funny youtubers.    Genuinely funny youtubers.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:02 pm

Yeah, i agree that those kinds of people are getting really annoying.

I'm also getting tired of people saying "If you like PewDie you suck" sort of things.

And he made a whole video about the whole "Offensive" thing in favour of his viewers and such, which I liked, because I agree with the "No, yeah, Pewds, that's not funny to joke about that" thing regarding them.

I'm easily entertained though, so I still watch him. I probably will until (like you) he gets boring. Not sure when that will be though for my simple brain. XD

Back to top Go down
Mashuga31
Untainted
Mashuga31

PostSubject: Re: Genuinely funny youtubers.    Genuinely funny youtubers.  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:21 pm

Oh. Jenna Marbles. I'll just slip that one into this conversation.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

Current Win Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: Genuinely funny youtubers.    Genuinely funny youtubers.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Mashuga31 wrote:
Oh. Jenna Marbles.

... Eh. I guess so. She never really caught my interest much despite Youtube continuing to recommend her to me. -_-
Back to top Go down
http://www.wordflow.webs.com
BravoBismuth
Observer

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Genuinely funny youtubers.    Genuinely funny youtubers.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:03 pm

I liked that one Jenna Marbles about tricking people into thinking you're good looking, but never really got into her beyond that.

And on PewDiePie, I somehow managed to miss him almost entirely until a couplefew months ago when I saw his name. I assumed the "Die" was pronounced as, well, what it's spelled like. Die. Become dead.
Laser gun sound, become dead, delicious pastry.

And then I heard another youtuber mention him casually and I was all "heh, he pronounced it wrong". But, he didn't. ( [grumps]I was the wrong one![/grumps] )

And that's the extent of my PewDiePie exposure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genuinely funny youtubers.    Genuinely funny youtubers.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Genuinely funny youtubers.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2