Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

My first Rp - need help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slendermane
Untainted
slendermane

Current Win Points : 0

My first Rp - need help Empty
PostSubject: My first Rp - need help   My first Rp - need help EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Now before I rp I never really Role played in a more strict way. Usually I just post my action instead of making it a book type role play. So I'll need help with this.

Is it like ( John has a scared fear as if something is lurking by him " Who's there!" He shouted.)?
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyStranger
Untainted
TheFriendlyStranger

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: My first Rp - need help   My first Rp - need help EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Nice to see I'm not the only one who's clueless here
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: My first Rp - need help   My first Rp - need help EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:44 am

It's easy To start an rp which joined my already XD, You'll need an interesting Story line, the app. like Ex: Name:
SKills:
Equipment:
Even sometimes Back story:

make the story line basic, but not too basic, like include suspence, a little horror and slendy and it should come out good. Hopes this helps on future RPs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first Rp - need help   My first Rp - need help Empty

Back to top Go down

My first Rp - need help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: