Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)

Go down 
+16
SinisterProxy
Etreo
BananaBrains
nINTH##sIXTh##
The Pale Faceless One
Captivus
agentklaw
Lilylil
TheHiveMinded
Dr. Squirtle
Eagleyes
ShadowedStranger95
cirek
TheFriendlyStranger
slendermane
Mr. NoFace22
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

Current Win Points : 1

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:10 pm

"She will NOT be bait" *Sits down and thinks* I think I might know where to find it, maybe...* Looks at window* "The fog hasn't rolled in quite yet. We could try going there... But it will bring back bad memories for me...Follow me, if you want to..." *Opens door and runs into the forest*
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyStranger
Untainted
TheFriendlyStranger

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Let's do it, better you die stopping them now then letting them come to us. *thinks to himself* I wonder if she's all right Freya seem too young to be mixed up in this. *goes back to the park bench where he met James* I hope no one stole it... Here it is *Picks up his walking stick* Hey! Wait up! *Sprints*
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:52 pm

*Arrives at destroyed home* "JESUS" *Staring at wreckage* "This... I can't believe this!" *Starts pulling up boards, sees dead parents, staring silently* "... Look at their chests... they have circles and X's on them..." *Drops the board, starts looking around, finds a whole bunch of notes* "Th...This is my writing... I never wrote these..." *Starts reading them* "My child, my Lars… he is gone. Taken, from his bed. The only thing that
we found was a scrap of black clothing. It feels like cotton, but it is
softer… thicker.
Lars came into my bedroom yesterday, screaming at the top of his lungs
that "The angel is outside!" I asked him what he was talking about, and
he told me some nonsense fairy story about Der Großmann. He said he went
into the groves by our village and found one of my cows dead, hanging
from a tree.
I thought nothing of it at first…But now, he is gone. We must find Lars,
and my family must leave before we are killed. I am sorry my son…I
should have listened. May God forgive me..." *Staring at note* "Why did I write this?"
Back to top Go down
Captivus
Untainted

Current Win Points : -4

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:41 am

*Dreaming*

{"Number four, can you hear me?" "Number four, wake up." "Number four we have a surprise for you."
*Opens eyes*
"Doctor! Number four is awake."
"Good lead him to room 4F."
"Doctor are you sure.."
"Silence!" "It can still hear you."
*Walks behind the attendant*
"Right in here Number four."
*Doctor enters*
"Please Number four, lay down on that table." "Good, good." "Number four, I am sorry to inform you that your are no longer needed." "Today we are going to return your face and remove your implants to make way for the new five series." "Here is the first one, it will be seceding you." "It's name will be Number five."
*Stares at the body on the other table*
"Good bye Number four."
*Feels a sharp pain on the top of my head*}
*Wakes up*

"Err, I must of dozed off." "I must find a way to get to Number five." "I know Der Grossman is Number ten."
*Remembers what Number one said*
{"To destroy Number ten you must first find out who he is." "Number nine may know who." "But without Number eight you'll never find number nine, and for eight you'll need seven, and for seven you'll need six, and for six you'll need five." "You saw Number five before it was turned." "Start there." "Go find Number five and bring him to me." "And don't let Der Grossman get to the others before you do, or all hope is lost."
*Starts walking away*
"Wait Number four!" "Don't be afraid to let others help you."
"I don't need anyone's help."}

"I have to get going." "Maybe by now hes split them up."
Back to top Go down
http://www.something.com
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:57 am

Running as far away from them as possible, Freya found herself in the forest breathing heavily and feeling ready to pass out. She climbed the nearest tree and sat on one of the higher branches to catch her breath. What the hell were those men talking about? She stared at her doll... did it really look like Der Großmann? She had never seen him...

Freya thought back to when she was much smaller, raised by her parents who were artists and made house decorations. They taught her the trade young, before they were gone... Freya wore her mask from then on, the design coming to her in a dream. One night she woke up to see a man completely in shadow putting the little rag doll on her bed. When he looked at her, he was wearing a mask the same as hers. The man left quickly and she'd kept the doll close ever since, thinking that man might have been her father visiting her.

"Vater... Mutter... Was ist da los?"

((Scuze my crappy German XD))
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:35 am

"When I hold this note... I hear the screaming... Not all of them... But one... A boy, about my age... And a crying mother..."
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyStranger
Untainted
TheFriendlyStranger

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:07 pm

*sigh* So your all thats left of your family...... I couldn't think how that feels.... Es tut mir leid, Es tut mir leid. But they are not truly dead, they maybe physically be lost but mentally they are just as alive as they where before. Even in the darkest of nights the mourning sun always shines bright. *Hear shuffling in the bushes* Wo ist du?!? Hallo?!? Kommt hier?!? *Ready's the walking stick ready to charge*
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:11 pm

"..." *Starts etching O's with X's in the middle on wood the with dagger, then walks into the bushes*

Last edited by agentklaw on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyStranger
Untainted
TheFriendlyStranger

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:15 pm

*keeps an eye on the woods* Pull yourself together. We have to get out of here soon. *hears the shuffling again and starts getting on edge* Let's go!
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:18 pm

"We are being hunted... not by it... but by someone else..." *Walks deeper and disappears in the fog*
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyStranger
Untainted
TheFriendlyStranger

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Verdammt. *looks around* What now..... *screams* What now!!! I dont know whos alive if any of them still are *Just starts pacing around* *screams again* Helft mir!! *starts sprinting*
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:08 pm

*Faints and lies in the forest*
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:13 pm

* walks into the woods and see Freya, still acting differently* * suddenly appears on a branch next to her's* So you've kept it all this time and to think it would creep you out. But you've kept it. * looks down and sees "him"* You know he wants you to join him, he even gave you that doll of him to keep in touch. He always was there near you, watching.... He'll give you time to decide. Remember just He's always near us. *jumps off the branch and waves to Her then, vanishes* * is back in the room normal and asleep*
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:16 pm

*Has a dream of what just happened to Freya, wakes up and starts looking for her.* "He will NOT take her..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:55 am

Freya tilted her head in curiosity, looking down at the strangely tall man who looked like her doll. He seemed so elegant walking on such long, stick-like legs. Freya wanted to meet this faceless man Der Großmann...

Being careful not to fall or drop her doll, Freya let herself slip down the branch and hung from it by her hands, facing Der Großmann at eye level in silence. Under her mask, she gave a little smile.
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:04 pm

*Sees Freya looking at man, thinking of what to do*
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:44 pm

* appears behind agent* *whispers* you wont stop him * hits him in the back of the head causing him to be knocked out* *disappears with agent's unconisous body*
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyStranger
Untainted
TheFriendlyStranger

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:55 pm

*Stumbles into a clearing* Where am I *Just relaxes* They taught me better then this, told me not to be a coward. Now I don't even know where I am. If only I knew what they wanted is the same as back then or do they have their own agenda. *Just sits next to a tree and personality goes dark*
Back to top Go down
Captivus
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:40 am

*Sees Der Grossman with a young girl* "No, not now, I can't let him make another proxy. I gotta act quick."
*Runs at the girl with speed and grabs her* "For fucks sake, did I hear him say I won't get in his way? Well we'll see about that."
*Runs into a near by clearing.* "Shit! A hunter. If he finds out I've implanted my self with Slender parts, he'll kill me." *Drops girl on outside of clearing and runs off.* *Hears her scream but can't make out words.*
"I need to find number five soon. As long as Der Grossman hasn't gotten to him yet, he'll have no power over number six."
*Remembers what number three said about number six.*
"Number six was the proxy of number five until his implants were removed. But he'll still have some power over number six. So number ten will need to turn him into a proxy before he can get to number six."
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:31 pm

*thinks* man, I'm tired * gets up to get a glass of milk and drinks some* What time is it? * checks phone then decides to call Jonas, who i happendly have as a contact* *calls jonas*
Back to top Go down
Captivus
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:24 pm

*Running around forest.* "Damn it, I'm lost."
Back to top Go down
TheFriendlyStranger
Untainted
TheFriendlyStranger

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Just sitting at the base of a tree *phone starts ringing and flinches* Mein Gott *answers* ....Hallo...?
Back to top Go down
ShadowedStranger95
Watched
ShadowedStranger95

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:51 am

Freya had shouted "LET ME GO!" when she was grabbed by the stranger, trying to escape his grip. She was dropped on the ground quite near the others and didn't notice them, instead turning to the nearest tree and trying to climb back up it to find Der Großmann. Halfway up her foot slipped and she slid back down the tree with a shriek. "Scheizer..."
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:14 pm

*Wakes up* "Where am I..."
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Jonas, where are you? It's getting dark and I don't someone dead. Get your shit together and get back to the hotel * phones goes static* *through the static, Jonas hears a window break than phones cuts out*

* hears Freya scream and runs towards the scream when i encouter slendy* *stops 3 feet in front of him* huh, oh its you. *seems to have a "human" conversation with him before he disappears and i continue on* *finds Freya* You okay? I heard your scream so i ran over here * shes notices i somehow have static in the voice* *lifts her on her feet* You gotta be more careful, he doesn't want you hurt. *gives her a doll simiular to hers but with a suit on and a almost invisble smile carved on the head* Be careful now. *walks away as the Slender man appears in front of her*

Last edited by BananaBrains on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't double-post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)   Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets have a "horrific" Slender Rp :D (Reopened)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next