Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]

Go down 
+7
The Hunter
Omega
DaLadybugMan
BananaBrains
Lucas Auraelius
kingxana0
SadDevil
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What should the name of the Series be?
Kript Chronicle
A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] Vote_lcap38%A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Disturbed Devil
A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] Vote_lcap13%A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Other? (Specify in forum post)
A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] Vote_lcap49%A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] Vote_rcap
 49% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

Current Win Points : 13

A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 4:26 pm

I've been contemplating making a slenderseries in which the main character is either a silent proxy, or a sort of... Slendy mercenary. The idea is that the main character is out to eliminate all witnesses of Slendy or Proxies. He would have a set of unconventional equiptment used for his objectives. He'd be using a hitlist essentially, and after each target is down, he would find their camera, and show the hunt from their perspective. Though there will be certain runners who just won't give up, and if that wasn't enough, there's another proxy, counteracting the protagonist's mission.

Ive got quite a bit of plot planned out, but I'll keep that to myself for now. Plenty of crossover possibilities as well.

I have the tools to make this work, but I would be sacrificing most to all immersion for more action and plot. I may be able to keep a bit of immersion, but it's unlikely. MY POINT HERE is, If I made this, would anyone be interested?

Last edited by SadDevil on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KriptsTale
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:04 pm

It sounds pretty cool. But I am also running a blog kinda like that.

mymasterswill.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
Lucas Auraelius
Untainted
Lucas Auraelius

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:04 pm

Um...

YES
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/StrangAeons
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:12 pm

kingxana0 wrote:
It sounds pretty cool. But I am also running a blog kinda like that.

mymasterswill.blogspot.com
I'll give that a read. For the sake of crossovers, and I don't want to steal your ideas accidentally Razz
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:13 pm

Proxies killing proxies? That sounds slightly familiar. I highly suggest you check out that blog to get a feel for what may have been done before :]
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:19 pm

Been done so many times. People killing off people who know about the Slender Man was done in Observe and Terminate, proxies as protagonists have been frequently increasing, and different proxies have usually always had some infighting between them.

So the concept will most certainly fly. Now it's all in the execution.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:21 pm

So it's being done, but not yet overused. I'll try to be careful planning this as if I were walking through a minefield. It may be a slow updater, but each episode should have plenty of action.

I was also planning on using some sort of video filter to give it a unique look. Maybe hypersaturate colors or something.

Oh and I plan on making the main character.... Not necessarily a proxy.
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 5:51 pm

Sounds interesting. Can't wait to read it. If you ever want a crossover I would be more then happy to be going after the same person at the same time. Always happy to help a fellow blogger out.
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 6:04 pm

SadDevil wrote:
...but not yet overused.

In vlogs, probably not, but in blogs.... The number of active proxy blogs outnumbers the number of victim blogs these days. By a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:01 pm

kingxana0 wrote:
Sounds interesting. Can't wait to read it. If you ever want a crossover I would be more then happy to be going after the same person at the same time. Always happy to help a fellow blogger out.
Erp. You thought I was doing a blog? Sorry, I'm doing a vlog lol.
One of the things I'm excited about doing is the costume for the main character. That and the interrogation scenes Razz
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
Anxious
The Hunter

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:52 pm

This is an interesting idea. You have entries of your fellow going after person X, Y, Z, and then when he finds his targets, he stills their camera and uploads their side of the hunt? I freaking dig it.
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:17 pm

The Hunter wrote:
This is an interesting idea. You have entries of your fellow going after person X, Y, Z, and then when he finds his targets, he stills their camera and uploads their side of the hunt? I freaking dig it.
You got it exactly. Also, our "fellow" has help from the outside. The good ok fashioned tech guy talking through the earpiece or radio. If that's not a bad stretch. It let's him gain new objectives on the move.

Back in the first post, by "unconventional weapons" I mean that he has a mix of supernatural, mystical, and high tech equipment. I can't wait to start filming this. Sadly, I'm going to start this series toward the holiday season. I need to finish my first series XD
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
Anxious
The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Like. He can learn, and channel more powerful abilities as he go deeper into being a Proxy. At first, it's subtle, and slow, then he gains more supernatural abilities. Like....Slender Walk. Me Gusta.
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 9:33 pm

This is what happens after being deprived of video games. I come up with a badass series idea XD
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:20 am

SadDevil wrote:
The Hunter wrote:
You got it exactly. Also, our "fellow" has help from the outside. The good ok fashioned tech guy talking through the earpiece or radio. If that's not a bad stretch. It let's him gain new objectives on the move.

Back in the first post, by "unconventional weapons" I mean that he has a mix of supernatural, mystical, and high tech equipment. I can't wait to start filming this. Sadly, I'm going to start this series toward the holiday season. I need to finish my first series XD

Okay, I've gotta admit that this sounds like a very interesting premise. I'm at least intrigued.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:05 pm

Well I just ended my first series from the victim POV.
TIME FOR THE SPINOFFFFFFF! lol
Back to top Go down
The Slenderfreak
Anxious
The Slenderfreak

Current Win Points : 20

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Okay, this sounds really cool, but I'd think that there'd be a problem; Slendy kinda seems to count on those who pick up friends' stuff (MH) or otherwise run into Der Grosmann...although, people RARELY know what they're getting into....I want this to be awesome. I don't have any ideas currently, but if I get a chance to watch, I will. good luck!
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Costume done.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
Anxious
The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:02 am

Video Distortion. SLENDER IS IN THE DRESS.
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:13 am

What video distortion?! Or is it just my crap camera?
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
Anxious
The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:15 am

I'd say it the camera focusing. But, that white dress on the door is to DIE for.
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:30 am

White dress? I gotta go rewatch my video... Lol
Back to top Go down
The Hunter
Anxious
The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:32 am

Also, you need a bigger knife. Maybe some gloves. Both for Kripts protection, and his protection.
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:34 am

Both of those are handled. There were two knives in the video, by the way.
Also, that "dress" is a bath robe. Lol
Back to top Go down
SadDevil
Observer
SadDevil

PostSubject: Disturbed Devil   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:09 pm

I'm gonna make a poll for the Name, Kript Chronicles, or Disturbed Devil?
Also, video:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]   A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Proxy Protagonist?[Case Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next