Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Fourth Entity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkje
Untainted
darkje

Current Win Points : -1

Fourth Entity Empty
PostSubject: Fourth Entity   Fourth Entity EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:40 am

Alright, so last time I made a legitimate slenderblog, back in May of 2011 I had no idea what to make of a slenderblog, so I went crazy with it and flew of the seat of my pants. I included time travel, jack the ripper, time-vampires, the rake & a demon from hell called O.M.E.G.A...It has 15 posts to date....ANYWAY what I'm saying here is that perhaps planning and careful construction is better...perhaps it will work better this time.

Fourth Entity is the tale of a girl named Omega...who is the granddaughter of Omega(hurray!) who found out that she is a fictional character in a blog and interacts with her creator, things aren't so bad until she finds out she's in a slenderblog...

Fourth Entity

~DarkJE
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

Fourth Entity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fourth Entity   Fourth Entity EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:02 am

And now I have a metafictional granddaughter.

I never imagined things would get this far when I made myself open source.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/

Fourth Entity
Page 1 of 1