Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Skin changes in Texture packs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PARADOX intent
Watched
PARADOX intent

Current Win Points : 56

Skin changes in Texture packs. Empty
PostSubject: Skin changes in Texture packs.   Skin changes in Texture packs. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:29 pm

I have this texture pack I'm kinda fond of (Resident Evil x64), but the pack uses the boring old default skin.

Is there a way I can change the skin to something a little more fitting to the pack itself?

I know how to change skins, but I don't know how to do it in the texture pack itself.

I'm running a bootleg copy, if this makes any difference.

EDIT:NEVERMIND I FOUND IT.Apparently, I had to replace the char.png file in the mob folder. In case anyone was wondering how to do it themselves.

I'm the Merchant from RE4 now. Until someone gets off their ass and makes a decent Wesker skin, the bastards.

Last edited by PARADOX intent on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I figured it out!)
Back to top Go down
http://myloverskitten.deviantart.com

Skin changes in Texture packs.
Page 1 of 1