Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Delmonty
Untainted

Current Win Points : 51

PostSubject: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:45 pm

Alright so in light of my "should I go back should I not go back" mindset regarding the slenderblogs, I was hoping some of you could tell me what exactly is happening in the Blogverse currently. After the Delmonts were concluded I basically took a nice long break and had thought that I'd never come back. But, of course, this ended up not being the case and the urge to slip back into character and write a good old fashioned horror story has welled up again.

So yes, if any of you could tell me the major ball players right now, who's teaming up with who, and also who's doing what that'd be fantastic.

(Links to blogs are appreciated as well.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
altiumvidetur
Anxious

Current Win Points : 68

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:21 am

Not much on the runner side of things-- there are a bunch of proxy blogs, and some good standalone blogs, but as far as big community events... Not so much? If I'm wrong, someone correct me! DaLadyBugMan's Mad World verse is where most of the action is at.

Well, that and the Fear Mythos.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingxana0
Observer

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:31 am

I think the reason there haven't been a lot of mass crossovers is due to the fact that most of the people everyone read like Robert, Zero, Zeke Straum, and M are pretty much out of the game, and without the big influences like that it is harder for one person to try to create a big thing.

Like me, I currently have a war going between the proxies and a mysterious group who wants to bring about the destruction of the Slender Man, but no one has felt like they wanted to join in. Which is a blessing honestly the first time someone felt the need to "add" to my story I had to completly change the plot of my blog Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alliterator
Observer

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:47 am

Well, from what I can tell, Nightscream has rebelled from the "Highers" in the proxy bureaucracy (yes, this exists), which has led to Morningstar and his team rebelling, too. They still serve the Slender Man, they're just running from other proxies.

Oh, and Morningstar might not be Morningstar. And Ember Frey also rebelled, but she might just have been a double agent. And the Gargoyle exploded himself. And...that's pretty much it.

Edit: Oh, and Spencer is the new Redlight. But he hasn't really done that much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
littleWhiteRABBIT
Untainted

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:09 am

Wheeeelp.... XD
Seems like, basically, as the story goes... all of your major players in the mythos kind of had all these big plans to do something epic and everything was sort of moving towards that and then all of them got burnt out at the same time and the entire mythos fell apart simultaneously and nothing major has really been going on since expect for maybe what Morningstar and Nightscream were doing and half of that duo just quit, so here we are... XP

Sooo... yeah, mythos is kind of empty/dead at the moment. Good time to experiment with something new probably because little to nothing is very connected anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaLadybugMan
Blackout

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:41 pm

I don't know what exactly is going on with Nightscream or Morningstar at the moment. Like Jean/altumvidetur said, I had a blog and a few other people helping me with a 'verse, but the story arcs of all the first characters have concluded and hasn't been much action yet on the newer blogs. Gargoyle's out of the picture now, and I think Konaa and Lis are still updating, though infrequently. I don't know what the deal is with Ryuu or AmalgamationSage anymore, though. They might still be around? But those are all the biggest names, and they're all kind of quiet.

Really, there's a gap that's been left. The "big names" are all gone or inactive. So...there's really a bit of a blank slate. Someone might emerge as a new "big name" soon, but until then, there's not much that's notable going on. You can start anywhere without knowing much of anything. No research required Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderbloggins.net
Delmonty
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:24 pm

altiumvidetur wrote:
Not much on the runner side of things-- there are a bunch of proxy blogs, and some good standalone blogs, but as far as big community events... Not so much? If I'm wrong, someone correct me! DaLadyBugMan's Mad World verse is where most of the action is at.

Well, that and the Fear Mythos.

I really do want to delve more into the Fear Mythos. I really think it has a lot of promise and I like the concept of the multiple monsters. I think there's a lot more you can do with it than just Slenderman, y'know?

kingxana0 wrote:
I think the reason there haven't been a lot of mass crossovers is due to the fact that most of the people everyone read like Robert, Zero, Zeke Straum, and M are pretty much out of the game, and without the big influences like that it is harder for one person to try to create a big thing.

Like me, I currently have a war going between the proxies and a mysterious group who wants to bring about the destruction of the Slender Man, but no one has felt like they wanted to join in. Which is a blessing honestly the first time someone felt the need to "add" to my story I had to completly change the plot of my blog

Yeah see what I reasoned was that the blogs need another big two or three "hero" figures to step up to the plate and one major villian/proxy thing again that /isn't/ Redlight. Because I'm sick and tired of hearing about Redlight and what Redlight is doing and Redlight 2.0 is back and stuff. Sighs.

alliterator wrote:
Well, from what I can tell, Nightscream has rebelled from the "Highers" in the proxy bureaucracy (yes, this exists), which has led to Morningstar and his team rebelling, too. They still serve the Slender Man, they're just running from other proxies.

Oh, and Morningstar might not be Morningstar. And Ember Frey also rebelled, but she might just have been a double agent. And the Gargoyle exploded himself. And...that's pretty much it.

Edit: Oh, and Spencer is the new Redlight. But he hasn't really done that much.

Oh my god I don't wanna throw a shit fit on this thread because that would be very immature. But seriously, Redlight got brought back again? I'm gonna punch someone.

This basically just...whdgakjslhgalkjghaklhHGDKJSLAGHDALKJ

Death has no meaning in the Slenderverse. Sighs.

littleWhiteRABBIT wrote:
Wheeeelp.... XD
Seems like, basically, as the story goes... all of your major players in the mythos kind of had all these big plans to do something epic and everything was sort of moving towards that and then all of them got burnt out at the same time and the entire mythos fell apart simultaneously and nothing major has really been going on since expect for maybe what Morningstar and Nightscream were doing and half of that duo just quit, so here we are... XP

Sooo... yeah, mythos is kind of empty/dead at the moment. Good time to experiment with something new probably because little to nothing is very connected anymore.

Well hopefully the mythos will rise back up to its feet even a little bit so that we can achieve major plot points again if we want to. I miss those moments. 8(

DaLadybugMan wrote:
I don't know what exactly is going on with Nightscream or Morningstar at the moment. Like Jean/altumvidetur said, I had a blog and a few other people helping me with a 'verse, but the story arcs of all the first characters have concluded and hasn't been much action yet on the newer blogs. Gargoyle's out of the picture now, and I think Konaa and Lis are still updating, though infrequently. I don't know what the deal is with Ryuu or AmalgamationSage anymore, though. They might still be around? But those are all the biggest names, and they're all kind of quiet.

Really, there's a gap that's been left. The "big names" are all gone or inactive. So...there's really a bit of a blank slate. Someone might emerge as a new "big name" soon, but until then, there's not much that's notable going on. You can start anywhere without knowing much of anything. No research required Wink

Yes, I love the sound of those three words: "No research required". It's such a nice sentence. :'''')

Hmmmmmm I feel like people just need a kick to get going again. With the fall of many big names comes the lull and now we need new big names to rise up and kick some booty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alliterator
Observer

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:57 pm

Quote :
But seriously, Redlight got brought back again?
I'm gonna punch someone.
Technically, it's a "new" Redlight. So the old Redlight hasn't come back from the dead, Spencer is just calling himself Redlight and wearing a red jacket and stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delmonty
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:19 pm

alliterator wrote:
Quote :
But seriously, Redlight got brought back again?
I'm gonna punch someone.
Technically, it's a "new" Redlight. So the old Redlight hasn't come back from the dead, Spencer is just calling himself Redlight and wearing a red jacket and stuff.

Well if he's just crazy that's fine. But I can't take anymore Redlights, or allusions to redlights, or turning writing red in reference to him. fdhasgjlagh

I just need Redlight to be done. 8''''(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alliterator
Observer

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:25 pm

Okay!

Now you should totally write a blog about the Red Cap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delmonty
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:46 pm

alliterator wrote:
Okay!

Now you should totally write a blog about the Red Cap.

Kill me oh my god no more red auuuugggHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingxana0
Observer

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:17 pm

You know I can see why Red has survived as long as he had. One of the bigger names in the game used to be Roberts blog White Elephants. And Robert started the whole sage idea and did crossovers with other big names and readership flourished between Robert and anyone who a title was given to. And who is the enemy of the guy who created the titles and was mentioned by almost everyone who did a fear blog back then?

Redlight. He was the biggest proxy at the time. If you where asked to name a well known proxy off the top of your head who is in the top five for you to mention? Yeah I thought so.

It is pretty sad that so many people use him as a proxy still. But the simple fact is until we get someone better and even more awesome then him the Redlight will keep on shinning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delmonty
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:56 pm

kingxana0 wrote:
You know I can see why Red has survived as long as he had. One of the bigger names in the game used to be Roberts blog White Elephants. And Robert started the whole sage idea and did crossovers with other big names and readership flourished between Robert and anyone who a title was given to. And who is the enemy of the guy who created the titles and was mentioned by almost everyone who did a fear blog back then?

Redlight. He was the biggest proxy at the time. If you where asked to name a well known proxy off the top of your head who is in the top five for you to mention? Yeah I thought so.

It is pretty sad that so many people use him as a proxy still. But the simple fact is until we get someone better and even more awesome then him the Redlight will keep on shinning.

Yeah see I loved the White Elephants montage of handing titles out like candy. It was fun to read. It was also fun to get involved with Robert and Redlight and do a crossover with Gradey. But with the almost gamejack that he did to my blogs and the planning I had to do with Zero so that I could figure out a good way to finally kill Redlight, I was hoping the Blogverse would be polite enough to drop him and move on so as to not accidentally gamejack my ending again.

Idk I'm just annoyed that people have to keep bringing him up and not just let him go and create something new to go out and talk to various people and stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega
Blackout

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Delmonty wrote:
Idk I'm just annoyed that people have to keep bringing him up and not just let him go and create something new to go out and talk to various people and stuff.

NO. NOTHING NEW. ONLY REDLIGHT. ALWAYS REDLIGHT. NEED MORE REDLIGHT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Delmonty
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:06 pm

Omega wrote:
Delmonty wrote:

OMEGA I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU IN THE BUTT

-PUNCHPUNCHPUNCH-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega
Blackout

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Delmonty wrote:
Omega wrote:
Delmonty wrote:

-PUNCHPUNCHPUNCH-

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT THAT'S NOT VERY NICE AT ALL

JUST FOR THAT, I'M BRINGING EVERYONE BACK FROM THE DEAD IN MY BLOGS

EVERYONE
Back to top Go down
Delmonty
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:13 pm

Omega wrote:
Delmonty wrote:
Omega wrote:
Delmonty wrote:

-PUNCHPUNCHPUNCH-

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT THAT'S NOT VERY NICE AT ALL

JUST FOR THAT, I'M BRINGING EVERYONE BACK FROM THE DEAD IN MY BLOGS

EVERYONE

OMEGA YOU WOULDN'T DARE

IF YOU DO THAT I WILL BRING BACK MY ONE ARMED DEAD WIDOW TO BUTT PUNCH YOU AS WELL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega
Blackout

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Delmonty wrote:
OMEGA YOU WOULDN'T DARE

JUST YOU WATCH ME
Back to top Go down
Delmonty
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Omega wrote:
Delmonty wrote:
OMEGA YOU WOULDN'T DARE

JUST YOU WATCH ME

I WILL END YOUR EXISTENCE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega
Blackout

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Delmonty wrote:
Omega wrote:
Delmonty wrote:
OMEGA YOU WOULDN'T DARE

JUST YOU WATCH ME

JOIN THE QUEUE. I'VE BEEN KILLED OVER A DOZEN TIMES SINCE I MADE MYSELF AN OPEN SOURCE CHARACTER AND I KEEP COMING BACK.
Back to top Go down
TheMysteriousLee
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Omega wrote:
Delmonty wrote:
Omega wrote:
Delmonty wrote:
OMEGA YOU WOULDN'T DARE

JUST YOU WATCH ME

JOIN THE QUEUE. I'VE BEEN KILLED OVER A DOZEN TIMES SINCE I MADE MYSELF AN OPEN SOURCE CHARACTER AND I KEEP COMING BACK.

WHAT WE NEED HERE IS A HERO.

I'M HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO, TILL THE END OF THE NIGHT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delmonty
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:33 pm

TheMysteriousLee wrote:
Omega wrote:
Delmonty wrote:
Omega wrote:
Delmonty wrote:
OMEGA YOU WOULDN'T DARE

JUST YOU WATCH ME

WHAT WE NEED HERE IS A HERO.

I'M HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO, TILL THE END OF THE NIGHT.

I WILL BE THE HERO THAT SLENDERNATION DOESN'T DESERVE BUT THE HERO THAT SLENDERNATION NEEDS

WATCH ME KICK BOOTY AND TAKE NAMES
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingxana0
Observer

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:45 pm

This topic has rapidly dissolved into silliness.

BEDSIDES IT IS OBVIOUS THAT BECAUSE I AM AMERICAN THAT I AM THE HERO, THE REST OF YOU ARE BACK UP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega
Blackout

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:30 pm

kingxana0 wrote:

BEDSIDES IT IS OBVIOUS THAT BECAUSE I AM AMERICAN THAT I AM THE HERO, THE REST OF YOU ARE BACK UP.

You may be American, but I, I good sir, am 'MERICAN.
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Omega wrote:
kingxana0 wrote:

You may be American, but I, I good sir, am 'MERICAN.

You spelled MURICAN wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderbloggins.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore   Today at 2:52 am

Back to top Go down

What is even going on in the Slenderblogverse anymore
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Blog Trailheads-
Jump to: