Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

So I have been writing a full Slender Man musical

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingxana0
Observer

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: So I have been writing a full Slender Man musical   Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Once it is finished I plan to hand it off to someone who feels they have the ability to do it. The songs might not be the best but I just plan to make an entertaining musical that might last for a good hour or two.

Anyone who might be interested? If so I will post a song or two on this thread as I finish them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: So I have been writing a full Slender Man musical   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:07 pm

Hey guys, wanna know what will make slender man even scarier!? A MUSICAL!

Honestly the only example of Horror musicals I can think of are Phantom of the Opera, Little Shop of Horrors, Rocky Horror, and Repo!Man. While all good in their own respects, they focus more on music than horror. Repo!Man and Phantom of the Opera are the only two that didn't take a comedic stance, but none of them were particularly scary. They're remembered for their music, which is damn fucking good by the way.

Slender Man is about fear, and honestly I don't see a musical doing him justice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
SadDevil
Observer

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: So I have been writing a full Slender Man musical   Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:41 pm

We all went over a musical earlier. And I said I'd probably be able to pull it off. If you get any finished or written songs, hey, I'll see what I can do.

Also, Jeebles, it wasn't going to be the least bit scary NOR serious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KriptsTale
kingxana0
Observer

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: So I have been writing a full Slender Man musical   Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:37 pm

SadDevil wrote:
We all went over a musical earlier. And I said I'd probably be able to pull it off. If you get any finished or written songs, hey, I'll see what I can do.

Would you like me to post a song here to see if you would like to work with me and create it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BananaBrains
Taken

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: So I have been writing a full Slender Man musical   Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:48 pm

SadDevil wrote:
I think that's his problem with the entire concept. For that matter, it's mine too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andywarski
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: So I have been writing a full Slender Man musical   Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:43 am

If you can't make it scary, you could at least make it creepy with nice music. If you have songs like Jack's Lament from Nightmare before Christmas it could be pretty entertaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fotzepolitic
Observer

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: So I have been writing a full Slender Man musical   Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Should obviously include a cover of "The Man With The Child In His Eyes" by Kate Bush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andywarski
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: So I have been writing a full Slender Man musical   Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:47 pm

Fotzepolitic wrote:
Should obviously include a cover of "The Man With The Child In His Eyes" by Kate Bush.

It would be ridiculous not to. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I have been writing a full Slender Man musical   Today at 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down

So I have been writing a full Slender Man musical
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Out-of-Game Trailheads-
Jump to: