Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

Vlogging about the Fears, can I get some help here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kikaitogaming
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Vlogging about the Fears, can I get some help here?   Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Ok so I'm pretty much on my own here, but I want to try to start a Slenderman-central Fear Mythos vlog.

I've been up and down the other forums but I can't seem to find a solid list of the prominent fears/descriptions of them that would be usefull.

Also I'm at a place called Job Corps, so my internet is rather limited. I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to help me post my videos on YouTube (which is blocked here). I was thinking I could send the compleated/edited videos by e-mail and you could post it?

Thanks for any help you can give me, it's much apreciated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BananaBrains
Taken

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Vlogging about the Fears, can I get some help here?   Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:13 pm

We have a big shiny button on the side that links to the Fear Mythos Forum, have you tried there? Because that sounds like exactly what you're looking for! If anyone can help you with this, I'd think it's them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malus
Taken

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Vlogging about the Fears, can I get some help here?   Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:41 pm

We had a thread on the Fear Mythos Forum discussing this exact topic. I'm not sure where it went (and as such cannot give you a link at this current moment in time), but there's bound to be plenty of topics that'll give you ideas on how to start vlogging with the Fears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alliterator
Observer

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: Vlogging about the Fears, can I get some help here?   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:35 pm

Say hello to the Fear Mythos Wiki.

Also, we have a series bible, a Weebly site, and even in IG informational blog about the Fears.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFallenenvoy
Watched

Current Win Points : 98

PostSubject: Re: Vlogging about the Fears, can I get some help here?   Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:00 pm

(In all seriousness, those links are good. touch them.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kikaitogaming
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Vlogging about the Fears, can I get some help here?   Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Hey thanks a lot! I'll be able to at least start now :3

I'll make sure to post again when I get around to filming n editing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proxiehunter
Anxious

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Vlogging about the Fears, can I get some help here?   Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Malus wrote:
We had a thread on the Fear Mythos Forum discussing this exact topic. I'm not sure where it went (and as such cannot give you a link at this current moment in time), but there's bound to be plenty of topics that'll give you ideas on how to start vlogging with the Fears.

I think this is the thread you're looking for. I need to start coming around here more often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kikaitogaming
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Vlogging about the Fears, can I get some help here?   Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:39 pm

And now that I've begun planning, I ran into another issue... How the heck do I trail head? I've never done this sort of thing before and all the vlogs I already watch were because I found them through friends. Uh... help?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFallenenvoy
Watched

Current Win Points : 98

PostSubject: Re: Vlogging about the Fears, can I get some help here?   Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:45 pm

kikaitogaming wrote:
And now that I've begun planning, I ran into another issue... How the heck do I trail head? I've never done this sort of thing before and all the vlogs I already watch were because I found them through friends. Uh... help?

well first you make a post saying "HELLO I AM OF THE VLOGGINGS IN THE SCARE MYTHOVERSE AN I HOPE YOU ARE THE ENJOYINGS IT HERE IS LINK PLEASE ENJOY IT CENTERS AROUND X, Y, Z FEARS GOOD JOB YES THANK PLEASE FEEDBACK AND DISCUSS"

and then we go all "YES THIS IS AMAZING ILOVE IT BRAVO WE NEED MORE FEAR VLOGS" or "EEW GROSS THIS IS THE TERRIBLENESS OF THE BAD WTF IS THIS MY EYES ARE THE BLOOD DEATH AND IM ALL UPSET BECAUSE MY LIFE IS WASTING AWAY BEFORE MY EYES"

thank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kikaitogaming
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Vlogging about the Fears, can I get some help here?   Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:55 pm

TheFallenenvoy wrote:
kikaitogaming wrote:

well first you make a post saying "HELLO I AM OF THE VLOGGINGS IN THE SCARE MYTHOVERSE AN I HOPE YOU ARE THE ENJOYINGS IT HERE IS LINK PLEASE ENJOY IT CENTERS AROUND X, Y, Z FEARS GOOD JOB YES THANK PLEASE FEEDBACK AND DISCUSS"

and then we go all "YES THIS IS AMAZING ILOVE IT BRAVO WE NEED MORE FEAR VLOGS" or "EEW GROSS THIS IS THE TERRIBLENESS OF THE BAD WTF IS THIS MY EYES ARE THE BLOOD DEATH AND IM ALL UPSET BECAUSE MY LIFE IS WASTING AWAY BEFORE MY EYES"

thank.

Sooooo Just stop making it so damn hard on myself. OK THANK YOU Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BananaBrains
Taken

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Vlogging about the Fears, can I get some help here?   Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:02 pm

kikaitogaming wrote:

Make friends, ask them to spread it around by word of mouth. I don't know what the Fear Mythos forum's rules are on self-promotion, and unless you're going full-on ARG I don't know if unFiction has a category for this kind of thing.

However, as much as you'll want to attract viewers, don't push your own series too hard. Don't comment on the channels/videos of established vlogs, for instance. Don't make every interaction you have about promoting your series. People won't want to deal with someone who comes off that desperate for views, you know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malus
Taken

Current Win Points : 125

PostSubject: Re: Vlogging about the Fears, can I get some help here?   Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:51 pm

kikaitogaming wrote:

Fear Mythos forum has a "Records" place where you can post your vlog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
proxiehunter
Anxious

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Vlogging about the Fears, can I get some help here?   Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:14 pm

BananaBrains wrote:
kikaitogaming wrote:

Make friends, ask them to spread it around by word of mouth. I don't know what the Fear Mythos forum's rules are on self-promotion, and unless you're going full-on ARG I don't know if unFiction has a category for this kind of thing.

The Fear Mythos forum rules on self promotion are "If you don't tell us about your blog/vlog/artwork/pony how are we supposed to find it?" We've stumbled on a few in the past but for all we know there are a ton of blogs out there using the mythos that no one has told us about. As someone said the spot for promoting your Fear Mythos material on our forum is the records section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vlogging about the Fears, can I get some help here?   Today at 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Vlogging about the Fears, can I get some help here?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Out-of-Game Trailheads-
Jump to: