Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Jay Tweets

Go down 
+80
TailsFoxy
AlkerStay
Chieftain1
SalvatoreHaran
timeobserver2013
GogoGamerFuss
Etreo
GeorgePenn
TheArmadaBledd
estar222
Tundra
sethlapod555
Vaughn
TearsOfTheAmazon
ChewieV2
level100nidoking
Fat Lips Lee
xyzombie
Linners
DaLadybugMan
Toxiandra
FreedomCaged
Konaa
Riunukey
Gustybv
MediaGARBAGE
Stansnowman
videogamesizzle
Grathius22
Tiro1000
`shadE
arsenicPopsicle
KillstheBeat
Ladnek
ExorcistGamer
Crusergirl
AlanAuch
The_Jewels_91x
LucidDream
Malus
CheckersValentine
Allan Assiduity
re
quofomo
GLaDOS
Mellori
Alder
Wrathling
TheVman22
Apples
Hellebore
looby
Shannon
MadameMiz
Mr. Jeebles
TheBrazillianCat
HorrorJuku
TripleDPie
PARADOX intent
Slynesh
Shayde
Ulysses
According
Alice
Omega
Sachael
Glomple
SpecialK
Zander
LisaEvermore
BlackWolf
The Doctor
Nedark
Cyber
QhaoticZombie
WhiteWolf
taylortexas
Satyrcynic
Erantiel
bilo
84 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

Current Win Points : 116

Jay Tweets - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:05 am

Toxiandra wrote:
20 dollars (no pun intended) says it takes more than an hour.

Jay, qurl, you so lazy.

I guess you are now $20 richer.
Back to top Go down
re
Anxious

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:06 am

Called it.

You know, this is an abusive relationship. Keeping me waiting up late, telling me you'll get back to me in "another hour."

Pshh. And here I am, 1 am, taking it. "Those are some awfully deep bags beneath your eyes, Rachel. Did Jay do this to you again?"

"I, I, I walked into the Internet. It's fine. I'm just clumsy."
Back to top Go down
http://rerahrich.com
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

Current Win Points : 179

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:18 am

re wrote:
Called it.

You know, this is an abusive relationship. Keeping me waiting up late, telling me you'll get back to me in "another hour."

Pshh. And here I am, 1 am, taking it. "Those are some awfully deep bags beneath your eyes, Rachel. Did Jay do this to you again?"

"I, I, I walked into the Internet. It's fine. I'm just clumsy."

He does it because he loves us, can't you see that!?

*sob*
Back to top Go down
re
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:57 am

My mom is coming to visit tomorrow. I know she's going to ask.

"Were you up late waiting for the Slender Man again? Knock that shit off, Rachel. It's bad for you."

/true story

It has been 59 minutes, mister. >Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:07 am

Quote :
Having serious computer issues. Uploading will have to wait until tomorrow. Too tired to keep trying.

EAT A FAT DICK
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:08 am

The fucking motherfucker I was all ready to post MH Season 1's summary on Sbloggins to coincide.

He's a bigger cocktease than my mother.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
re
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:12 am

Wow. That...that sentence...

Good god, this is getting ridiculous. I seriously hope he doesn't pull this shit anymore, because it legitimately will lose followers. It is extremely frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

Current Win Points : 146

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:13 am

No. No. Nonononononononononononono. NO! NO! NO! *rages with tears in his eyes.*
Back to top Go down
FreedomCaged
Observer
FreedomCaged

Current Win Points : 116

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:13 am

I'm calling it: 11:11 AM.
Back to top Go down
re
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:33 am

Mmmm. Good choice. You are probably right.
Back to top Go down
Shayde
Watched

Current Win Points : 133

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:22 am

God damn it Jay. This was going to be the BEST DAY EVAR!1!!, then you delay Entry #52. Now I'm going to be eagerly waiting for the next day...
Back to top Go down
Linners
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:54 am

Apparently, the lack of update is behind an out of game computer problem, so there's no telling how long it'll take for the entry to come out. Hopefully it'll be fixed or cooperating enough to be able to come out today or, at the very least, soon.

It seems like the world itself wants to watch a large amount of Marble Hornets fans die over and over with every twitter update giving us hope that it'll come out in an hour or so, then shoot us down with more computer problems, over and over again. Sometimes I wish I didn't pay close attention to the MH twitter so I wouldn't see these hope-giving and hope-killing tweets, at least as fast as I tend to.
Back to top Go down
Stansnowman
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:25 pm

Hopefully Jessica will show up in this entry. I've convinced myself she's quite important to the plot. Every entry, I expect her to show up and reveal something important to Jay, and every time I'm disappointed that she doesnt.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:37 pm

Stansnowman wrote:
Hopefully Jessica will show up in this entry. I've convinced myself she's quite important to the plot. Every entry, I expect her to show up and reveal something important to Jay, and every time I'm disappointed that she doesnt.

Well, now that she was...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:39 pm

Code:
@marblehornets Marble Hornets
Getting back out there today. Maybe I'll ask some people around downtown if they've seen anyone that looks like Tim.
1 hour ago via web

first time I've ever gotten a boner from reading a tweet
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Sachael wrote:
Code:
@marblehornets Marble Hornets
Getting back out there today. Maybe I'll ask some people around downtown if they've seen anyone that looks like Tim.
1 hour ago via web

first time I've ever gotten a boner from reading a tweet

Does this also happen to you? Whenever he tweets in something, I get all excited and incredibly anxious for the next episode, especially when it will follow the season 2 finale. *squee* The tweets add such a personal aspect to this. Like FDR's radio talks. Or like Walt Whitman's song of myself.
Back to top Go down
KillstheBeat
Observer
KillstheBeat

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Quote :
No luck again. Maybe Tim isn't a regular around here and it was just a lucky coincidence that I saw him when I did?
Quote :
Going to look outside of the downtown area soon. There is still Rosswood park, but I'm not going there alone.
Back to top Go down
Apples
Anxious
Apples

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:23 pm

I love these non-season tweets keeps me occupied unlike the nothing for seven months.

Then again maybe Jay DID. Maybe he also posted videos too, but Slenderman erased them all, AND OUR MEMORY OF THEM.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:12 am

Quote :
Going to look outside of the downtown area soon. There is still Rosswood park, but I'm not going there alone.

"What choice do you have Jay? Everybody is missing but Tim really, and he's only barely not missing." - my immediate thoughts on this when it was sent to my phone.
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched
Sachael

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:29 am

xyzombie wrote:
Quote :

"What choice do you have Jay? Everybody is missing but Tim really, and he's only barely not missing." - my immediate thoughts on this when it was sent to my phone.

I'm kind of amazed that Jay isn't recklessly throwing himself into harm's way like a retard, for once.
Back to top Go down
Stansnowman
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:38 am

Dear Jay

Why is it that you'll reply to someone named @swagbrucington but you'll ignore every legitimate question I tweet you?

Sincerely, me

I think I've made it my goal to have him respong to me before the final season ends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 5:30 pm

[quote="MarbleHornets"]
Quote :
Drove by Rosswood Park today. Almost stopped, but then I realized that's a terrible idea. Why did I even consider it?

I feel like Jay's tweets are getting closer and closer together and that season 3 is all but days away. FUCK YEAH!
Back to top Go down
Apples
Anxious
Apples

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:57 am

Quote :
Drove by Rosswood Park today. Almost stopped, but then I realized that's a terrible idea. Why did I even consider it?

You are learning Jay. I am so proud of you.
Back to top Go down
Stansnowman
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:49 am

Off the top of my head, I think Jay has to go back to 3 different places to help resolve the story:

1) Rosswood Park: Slendy seems to have some sort of connection to the tunnel, and there may be clues as how to stop him, or at least save Alex (if he's still alive), himself, and any of the other people that Alex wants (or is being controlled) to kill

2)Alex's house: If Alex is still alive, his house might have some clues as to what's going on. In season 1 and 2, Jay pretty much failed at even the basics of spying and gathering information on pretty much anything. There night be something there worth finding now that he seems to be mentally competent

3) The building where Alex tried to shoot Jay and Jessica. It might be possible that the gun fired without hitting anybody, but it's also possible that Tim shot Alex. If he did, the body might still be there. Though, it took Jay so goddamn long to look through those tapes that Alex's body could have naturally decayed away before Jay gets there :\

I think he's going to have to go back there with or without Tim.

Or he could just find Tim and have him explain everything and not have to risk his life looking for slendy in a tunnel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:10 am

MH: Didn't sleep for the entire weekend. Feeling dead.

No sleep may lead to memory loss which may imply Slenderman... It may be a stretch, but god I need more episodes. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Tweets   Jay Tweets - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay Tweets
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series :: Marble Hornets-
Jump to: