Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

Let's say you could kill Slenderman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cougar Draven
Stalked

Current Win Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:47 am

Fotzepolitic wrote:
Quote :
Also I could go about describing just why it's nearly impossible to "kill" a tulpa-style entity, but that would ruin some things that are IG for me.

I'm assuming it's because consciously NOT thinking about something is really really hard?

That's part of it. The other part is directly referential to Project Three and as such, don't really want to go into detail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
andywarski
Anxious

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:01 pm

aGamingFish wrote:
To kill the Slender Man, you must first kill the Internet.

LMFAO aka he shall never die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingpayne007
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:07 pm

I would prefer to banish him to some unknown dimension, i dunno i feel that could be logical so he could return in the future. He is a character i would hate to see become destroyed. In my opinion the only person who can kill him is the creator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnonOpSV
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Kill Slender   Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:20 am

[quote="andywarski"]Now, let's say you could kill Slenderman... I know, I know... blasphemy right? It hasn't been done before nor do I think it will ever be done in any ARG or blog. But let's say if it was to be done by some ballsy mother fucker who had a death wish from Slender fans, what way do you think it could be done to be the least upsetting to fans?
[/quote]

Last edited by AnonOpSV on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etreo
Runner

Current Win Points : 260

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:48 am

Someone dropped him into a volcano, then some giant eye explodes and a bunch of elves sodomize each other in celebration.

I've never seen lord of the rings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander
Survivor

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:56 pm

andywarski wrote:
aGamingFish wrote:

A zombie apocalypse might take care of that.

AnonOpSV wrote:
How 'bout a .50 Caliber 12.7mm?? Smile Fired from a A.I. AS50 or a Barrett M82A1 - Quick, easy and non - Upsetting!

... You get this:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
guitargodd97
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Zander wrote:
andywarski wrote:
aGamingFish wrote:

If zombie apocalypse happened there would be no point to Slender Man. As far as I can tell, he harasses humans, so if the humans were gone Slender Man wouldn't even have a reason to be, am I right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/HunterMusicAndTV
Cougar Draven
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:08 pm

guitargodd97 wrote:
Zander wrote:
andywarski wrote:
aGamingFish wrote:

If zombie apocalypse happened there would be no point to Slender Man. As far as I can tell, he harasses humans, so if the humans were gone Slender Man wouldn't even have a reason to be, am I right?

That particular crossover hasn't happened. But somehow I suspect that a zombie apocalypse would leave him without any sentient "food", thus rendering him inert.

Aw crap I just made the Slenderman Gravemind.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:18 pm

AnonOpSV wrote:
andywarski wrote:
Now, let's say you could kill Slenderman... I know, I know... blasphemy right? It hasn't been done before nor do I think it will ever be done in any ARG or blog. But let's say if it was to be done by some ballsy mother fucker who had a death wish from Slender fans, what way do you think it could be done to be the least upsetting to fans?

How 'bout a .50 Caliber 12.7mm?? Smile Fired from a A.I. AS50 or a Barrett M82A1 - Quick, easy and non - Upsetting!

No. Just no. I cannot think of a better word then NO. I wish there was a word of more NO then NO. That is the worst idea anybody has thought of in the history of the internet. No offense, but if a slender series managed to kill slenderman with a gun, I would find them and I would stab them repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Cougar Draven
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:22 pm

level100nidoking wrote:
AnonOpSV wrote:
andywarski wrote:
Now, let's say you could kill Slenderman... I know, I know... blasphemy right? It hasn't been done before nor do I think it will ever be done in any ARG or blog. But let's say if it was to be done by some ballsy mother fucker who had a death wish from Slender fans, what way do you think it could be done to be the least upsetting to fans?

No. Just no. I cannot think of a better word then NO. I wish there was a word of more NO then NO. That is the worst idea anybody has thought of in the history of the internet. No offense, but if a slender series managed to kill slenderman with a gun, I would find them and I would stab them repeatedly.

Though, hypothetically, I'm completely okay with the idea of a person shooting the Slender Man, and having him feign death for a video or two only to come back and fuck them up harder.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Cougar Draven wrote:
level100nidoking wrote:
AnonOpSV wrote:
andywarski wrote:

Though, hypothetically, I'm completely okay with the idea of a person shooting the Slender Man, and having him feign death for a video or two only to come back and fuck them up harder.

Admittedly having the main character think he killed it would be pretty awesome. But I mean if he actually died from bullets it would be terrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrsaturnjr.com/
armorking777
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:49 pm

You know how? A trap Twisted Evil put a little girl in the woods and be there with ten snipers, surround the girl... After a few minutes slendy will come and the sniper snipe his head of. Then there will come an airplane and drop a tsar bomb over the forest, wich will kill all living beings including slendy. (snipers are gone, they are safe don't you worry. the girl is safe too)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guitargodd97
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:52 pm

armorking777 wrote:
You know how? A trap Twisted Evil put a little girl in the woods and be there with ten snipers, surround the girl... After a few minutes slendy will come and the sniper snipe his head of. Then there will come an airplane and drop a tsar bomb over the forest, wich will kill all living beings including slendy. (snipers are gone, they are safe don't you worry. the girl is safe too)
I think Slender Man is a little smarter than that. And I don't believe even a bomb could "destroy" him. He could teleport away or whatever Slender Man does.
Back to top Go down
Fotzepolitic
Observer

Current Win Points : 23

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:21 pm

I quite like the idea of Slendy teleporting some kid he's been messing with, wearing a mask and a suit, into the middle of a circle of snipers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cougar Draven
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:23 pm

Fotzepolitic wrote:
I quite like the idea of Slendy teleporting some kid he's been messing with, wearing a mask and a suit, into the middle of a circle of snipers.

New vlog idea?

New vlog idea.
Back to top Go down
guitargodd97
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:27 pm

It would definitely be interesting to watch and see how that would play out. Slender Man would definitely have a reason behind it all though.
Back to top Go down
Fotzepolitic
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Yeah, I mean, severe budgetry constraints notwithstanding, some kind of leaked folio of documents and footage from the shadowy government organisation that monitors the activity of the Slender Man could actually be pretty rad as a blog. But you'd need sets and cast that most of us probably don't have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cougar Draven
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:33 pm

I've got plenty of "trees" sets and "crazy drunk fuckers" cast.
Back to top Go down
guitargodd97
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Fotzepolitic wrote:
Yeah, I mean, severe budgetry constraints notwithstanding, some kind of leaked folio of documents and footage from the shadowy government organisation that monitors the activity of the Slender Man could actually be pretty rad as a blog. But you'd need sets and cast that most of us probably don't have.

Maybe someone, someday will take on a full fledged project that does exactly that. Cause I doubt that the Slender Movie that is supposed to come out is going to do anything of that sort.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner

Current Win Points : 260

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:35 pm

-coughinfamouspicturescough-

I hope that they do justice to the mythos, even if it isn't anything this ambitious. That is, of course, hinging on the fact it ever gets made...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guitargodd97
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Etreo wrote:
-coughinfamouspicturescough-

I hope that they do justice to the mythos, even if it isn't anything this ambitious. That is, of course, hinging on the fact it ever gets made...

Yeah, they would have a lot of fans very angry if they trashed the mythos and made it more, dare I say it, SLENDER based.... I really do hope they make it, though
Back to top Go down
Fotzepolitic
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Cougar Draven wrote:

Yeah, I think this would be the difficulty. For the most part, 15 year olds can't pass for CIA agents, and cinderblock student dorms can't pass for MI5. If they could, someone might have done this by now.

Still, it's a project I'd love to be involved in if anyone has the resources to do it. I was thinking, actually, it'd have potential for a shit-ton of crossovers. Maybe have cameos of Slender Man survivors (Slendurvivors?) brought in as consultants?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cougar Draven
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Fotzepolitic wrote:
Cougar Draven wrote:

Yeah, I think this would be the difficulty. For the most part, 15 year olds can't pass for CIA agents, and cinderblock student dorms can't pass for MI5. If they could, someone might have done this by now.

Still, it's a project I'd love to be involved in if anyone has the resources to do it. I was thinking, actually, it'd have potential for a shit-ton of crossovers. Maybe have cameos of Slender Man survivors (Slendurvivors?) brought in as consultants?

Another problem with this is that those of us who have these ideas typically live many hundreds (if not thousands) of miles apart. It's mildly frustrating.

And yeah, I'd be down for it if it were a plausible thing.
Back to top Go down
Fotzepolitic
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:54 pm

Cougar Draven wrote:
Fotzepolitic wrote:
Cougar Draven wrote:

Another problem with this is that those of us who have these ideas typically live many hundreds (if not thousands) of miles apart. It's mildly frustrating.

And yeah, I'd be down for it if it were a plausible thing.

It's problematic, but not insurmountable. We already have people collaborating between different states, different countries, different continents. Obviously the central cast and the main locations would have to be in the same general area as each other, but there's no particular need for writers, graphics people, sound guys etc. to be in the same room at any point really. I suppose it's the stamina more than anything, and finding someone who's willing to be bossed around by a committee rather than doing their own thing.

/hinthint
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnonOpSV
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:59 pm

armorking777 wrote:

I like your thinking Armorking 777!!! C'mon whoever survives a .50 cal bullet hitting them either in the upper chest or the head i will give them my whole life!! Smile. tsar is a bit to much 50 Megatonnes? how bout i nice old M.O.A.B.! eh?
Anyway at least i got this forum/ topic going again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's say you could kill Slenderman   Today at 8:41 am

Back to top Go down

Let's say you could kill Slenderman
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man General Discussion :: Mythos Discussion-
Jump to: