Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

RightAngledCosmos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

RightAngledCosmos Empty
PostSubject: RightAngledCosmos   RightAngledCosmos EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:18 pm

In which an experiment in staying away from anti-depressants goes horribly wrong.

Really quite wrong.

link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

RightAngledCosmos Empty
PostSubject: Re: RightAngledCosmos   RightAngledCosmos EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:08 pm

Fotzepolitic wrote:

I'd recommend watching the playlist, rather than just the videos from the Right Angled Cosmos account. Unfortunately I'm too new to link to it =/

I´ll help you with that:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Fotzepolitic
Observer
Fotzepolitic

Current Win Points : 23

RightAngledCosmos Empty
PostSubject: Re: RightAngledCosmos   RightAngledCosmos EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:42 pm

I'm posting this as it seems like a good start point for anyone who hasn't watched from the start.

PART ONE

PART TWO

Back to top Go down
Baroness
Untainted
Baroness

Current Win Points : 2

RightAngledCosmos Empty
PostSubject: Re: RightAngledCosmos   RightAngledCosmos EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Just popping in to say, Yay, I love this series and der miesmacher's videos!
Back to top Go down
AlanAuch
Observer
AlanAuch

Current Win Points : 34

RightAngledCosmos Empty
PostSubject: Re: RightAngledCosmos   RightAngledCosmos EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Having just watched up to the most recent video, I am in love with this series. It may just be that I've seen so many Slondermins series made by, essentially, college-age American males that I'm in love seeing an English guy my age, but I'm finding Right Angled Cosmos to be a bit of a rekindling of my love of the skinny bugger. Also, and I am ungodly anal about this topic, the series gets distortion right so far. If you ever tried to follow The Outside Agents, which changed through so many wildly divergent and unlikely forms of picture distortion (sometimes seconds apart) that I started wondering if Slender Man is like a police siren giving out different electromagnetic waves to stop you tuning him out, well that kind of kooky post-production drove me up the wall
Back to top Go down
Fotzepolitic
Observer
Fotzepolitic

RightAngledCosmos Empty
PostSubject: Re: RightAngledCosmos   RightAngledCosmos EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
AlanAuch
Observer
AlanAuch

RightAngledCosmos Empty
PostSubject: Re: RightAngledCosmos   RightAngledCosmos EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:21 pm

I'm guessing the September dating is an error? At first I was confused as to whether or not this was something that had happened two months ago and which had been suppressed, but then the 29th Sept was a Saturday

Other than that, a bangin' video. Again, your series sets the distortion-nerd within me all a-tingle
Back to top Go down
Fotzepolitic
Observer
Fotzepolitic

RightAngledCosmos Empty
PostSubject: Re: RightAngledCosmos   RightAngledCosmos EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Ha, didn't see that. Should now be fixed =D
Back to top Go down
AlanAuch
Observer
AlanAuch

RightAngledCosmos Empty
PostSubject: Re: RightAngledCosmos   RightAngledCosmos EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

RightAngledCosmos Empty
PostSubject: Re: RightAngledCosmos   RightAngledCosmos EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 2:09 pm

Actually, it's the second series with full nudity.

but apparently we dont talk about the end of Alicat
Back to top Go down
Fotzepolitic
Observer
Fotzepolitic

RightAngledCosmos Empty
PostSubject: Re: RightAngledCosmos   RightAngledCosmos EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:35 pm

Spoiler...ish... I guess?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RightAngledCosmos Empty
PostSubject: Re: RightAngledCosmos   RightAngledCosmos Empty

Back to top Go down

RightAngledCosmos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads-
Jump to: