Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

MH Entry #64

Go down 
+20
Moose
Zander
MediaGARBAGE
AlphabeticWar
sethlapod555
Stiggybird
TheEndingDay
noeyes
GeorgePenn
ramenninja13
Incognitus999
UncleDark
aGamingFish
Malus
Royal Flush
TheTaint3d
Rythmear
BananaBrains
miketow123
xyzombie
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
UncleDark
Anxious
UncleDark

Current Win Points : 16

MH Entry #64 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #64   MH Entry #64 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:08 pm

AlphabeticWar wrote:
Maybe he created a cloning device and cloned himself to be Hoodie.

With this series, I could believe it.

Time travel is more likely.

Which opens the way for Doctor Who/Marble Hornets crossover fic. Or maybe Torchwood/Marble Hornets. I'm not sure I want to know how Jack would handle the situation...

"Long arms, eh? What else have you got?"*sly wink*
Back to top Go down
http://www.lonsarver.com
MediaGARBAGE
Anxious
MediaGARBAGE

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #64   MH Entry #64 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:06 am

AlphabeticWar wrote:

Spoiler:

Maybe Alex feels like he has a relationship with the Operator (like how Alex didn't leave when Operator was behind him in Entry 46), and whatever is in the "Ark" behind the tunnel has the potential to remove the Operator from his life, so he feels obligated to safe-guard that area now. If I remember correctly, we first saw Alex at the tunnel in Entry #49, so it was after we saw that he had that relationship with the Operator. At that point, maybe he was scared to see what was back there as well, and that's why he just sat in the tunnel instead of going to the other side.
Back to top Go down
UncleDark
Anxious
UncleDark

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #64   MH Entry #64 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:33 am

MediaGARBAGE wrote:
Maybe Alex feels like he has a relationship with the Operator (like how Alex didn't leave when Operator was behind him in Entry 46), and whatever is in the "Ark" behind the tunnel has the potential to remove the Operator from his life, so he feels obligated to safe-guard that area now. If I remember correctly, we first saw Alex at the tunnel in Entry #49, so it was after we saw that he had that relationship with the Operator. At that point, maybe he was scared to see what was back there as well, and that's why he just sat in the tunnel instead of going to the other side.

I don't think the tunnel dude was Alex's first kill, though it may have been his first murder. Things have been happening around him since he was a kid, or at least that's the implication of the birthday video. The Operator may have been following Alex around for years, doing things to "help" Alex. Maybe making bullies disappear. Or cleaning up after Alex was through with the neighborhood pets.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Anxious
Rythmear

Current Win Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #64   MH Entry #64 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:56 am

I still believe that the ARK is just Alex R[Middle name] Kralie.

Considering that we can establish that totheark is probably on Tim/Hoody's side, and they're AGAINST Alex - maybe they want Jay to lead them to Alex so they can end him.
Back to top Go down
UncleDark
Anxious
UncleDark

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #64   MH Entry #64 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:02 am

Rythmear wrote:

Hasn't that been jossed?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #64   MH Entry #64 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:05 am

As much as people would like to think that, they've stated elsewhere that the ARK is not his initials. Though I do think that Tim WAS running the ToTheArk channel during the first season, but with the videos changing to a new style, I believe that Hoody is currently running the ToTheArk channel and took up where Tim might have left off, hence why he took the pills from Tim so he could revert back to his Masky state in the one video.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Anxious
Rythmear

Current Win Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #64   MH Entry #64 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:55 am

UncleDark wrote:
Rythmear wrote:

Hasn't that been jossed?

It was - until I was listening to a radio interview with them where they said that their default reaction to any and all speculation was to say it was wrong to keep people from gaining any clues as to what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Incognitus999
Untainted

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #64   MH Entry #64 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:49 pm

Rythmear wrote:
To those who seem to suspect that Jay-is-Hoodie...

No, he's not.

Remember the entry where Tim ambushes him in the woods and drags him off - only for Hoodie to appear moments later and grab the camera?

Unless Jay is a Chinese quick-change artist, I doubt it's him.

Which one is that?

And isn't there distortion? This could conceivably account for a brief passage of time.

Plus, it's not been established why Tim always seems to have a mask handy for when he goes loco - both could be connected to The Operator's time and space distorting abilities.
Back to top Go down
Moose
Anxious
Moose

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #64   MH Entry #64 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Spoiler:
TL;DR:
Spoiler:

[Welcome to Marble Hornets, where everything's made up and the point's don't matter.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.ragemoose.com
TearsOfTheAmazon
Untainted
TearsOfTheAmazon

Current Win Points : -3

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #64   MH Entry #64 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:42 am

thoughts on the episode:

Nice chestcam tim. Thought of one of those front facing baby carriers for a second.

That tunnel contains either alex or slendy, and either way you're gonna have a bad time.

Jay helping someone for a change? trying to drag tim!

Oh, nevermind. Looks like tim got, how we say "Jay'd"

What a brave soul.

Oh, nvm. Tim is suddenly an invisible usain bolt. makes it back to his car before Jay somehow.

Everything went better than expected, jay's still a dick and tim's still pissed at him.
Back to top Go down
Rats808
Untainted
Rats808

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #64   MH Entry #64 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:39 pm

TearsOfTheAmazon wrote:

What a brave soul.

Oh, nvm. Tim is suddenly an invisible usain bolt. makes it back to his car before Jay somehow.

Everything went better than expected, jay's still a dick and tim's still pissed at him.

Jay only left Tim and ran because Tim yelled "Run!"

Tim being weird is, probably, because he's getting Masky'd again.
Back to top Go down
AlphabeticWar
Anxious
AlphabeticWar

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #64   MH Entry #64 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:13 pm

Rats808 wrote:
TearsOfTheAmazon wrote:

What a brave soul.

Jay only left Tim and ran because Tim yelled "Run!"

Tim being weird is, probably, because he's getting Masky'd again.

I don't think that's the case, after everything I think Tim would have known that Jay couldn't help him and was trying to get Jay to save himself.

I could see Tim being a hero.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #64   MH Entry #64 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:46 pm

I can honostly say that Tim's face at the end is the best "are you fucking kidding me" look I've ever seen in a slender series.
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
AlphabeticWar
Anxious
AlphabeticWar

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #64   MH Entry #64 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:58 pm

level100nidoking wrote:
I can honostly say that Tim's face at the end is the best "are you fucking kidding me" look I've ever seen in a slender series.
All he needed was a sassy eye roll.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #64   MH Entry #64 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:45 pm

I'm sure you guys have seen this already, but Jay posted this on Wednesday:

@marblehornets
"Still no word from Tim. I'm trying to work up the courage to go back to Rosswood to find him, but could he even still be there?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #64   MH Entry #64 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:52 pm

xyzombie wrote:
I'm sure you guys have seen this already, but Jay posted this on Wednesday:

@marblehornets
"Still no word from Tim. I'm trying to work up the courage to go back to Rosswood to find him, but could he even still be there?"

Spoiler:

Jay should ask the community to go. Imagine Jay walking to slenderman with an entire army of people recording behind him, then Jay yells charge and all of us run at slenderman looking for him to sign our computers and asking him questions

"Jay see's slenderman and video distorts"

"ITS HIM! ITS SLENDERMAN"

*millions of redditors, slendernation members, and something awfull users rush at him yelling "WHAT IS LOVE!?" and "TENTACLES OR GTFO"
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Cougar Draven
Stalked
Cougar Draven

Current Win Points : 87

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #64   MH Entry #64 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:19 pm

I'm surprised it took as long as it did to point out that Tim actually told Jay to run, and did so while Jay was trying to pull him away from Big Op. Tim is not the antagonist, and I'm still firmly convinced that whatever Jay saw in Tim's car at the end was not Tim. Not mentally.
Back to top Go down
http://cougardraven.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #64   MH Entry #64 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MH Entry #64
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2