Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

Realistic Zombie RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AlphabeticWar
Anxious

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Realistic Zombie RP   Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Okay, so basically this is a very ‘realistic’ zombie roleplay.
General Rules;
1. Don’t write yourself into a hole. If you do that, you can’t wish yourself out of it. You can ask for people to try and help you, but don’t expect them to, it’s survival.
2. No crazy weapons or magic powers. It’s all basics here, and no you can’t have twenty knives. When you make your character sheet, imagine you are a normal person caught up in a moment of hell. You are allowed to be batshit crazy though.
3. In the roleplay, you don’t have to eat or drink (I’m not that anal, though in the other group I’m doing this with it’s required.)
4. If you don’t respond in the roleplay for 1-2 weeks, you will be removed. (though if you PM me before hand it’s fine.)
5. This should be a generally emotional roleplay, just no sexual content. If they don’t know what a floppy disk is, you shouldn’t be trying to get with them.
6. Minimum response is three sentences.

Stats; I’ll fill this one out so you’ll get the idea.
Name: Melody Charmikel

Appearance: 4’11, dark blue eyes, scars all over arms, full sleeve tattoos, wearing army cargo pants, white t-shirt and leather jacket with army combat boots. Black hair pulled back into a pony-tail.

Personality and attributes: Very caustic, rude, most people consider her untrustworthy, slightly mentally unhinged, raises one eyebrow a lot, will do anything for survival and for people she cares about. Very strong and laughs in the face of danger.

Weapons of choice (not always available, but you start off with these); A sniper rifle that she bought for target practice, one roll of razor wire and an axe.

What’s in the backpack? (or handbag, who cares); a first aid kit containing; 20 band-aids, roll of gauze, rubbing alcohol, a clamp and several bottles of pain medication , a torchlight, three cartons of cigarettes, zippo, and three bottles of zippo fluid. Also, a bottle of vodka.

Backstory (yes, it’s necessary): Melody was an only child and had a very adoring father. Her mother died at birth and she became obsessed with her slightly schizophrenic dad. Her father was diagnosed with a brain tumor and his last words to her were “You were born from a martyr, and you will die one.” She seems strong, but everyone has a breaking point.

Setting;
Oak Bank, rural town, thousands like it.
You keep hearing these reports about people that come back from the dead, and you’re feeling the paranoid and panic as is the rest of the world.
It’s not airborn, but if you come in contact with these..things you’ll be better off dead. Everyone’s worried about getting sick, and the local doctor has already been shipped into town for unknown reasons.
The town isn’t that big, only about three hundred people.
Now the owner of the store is sick.
Everyone’s packing up their stuff for the government to pick us up and take us somewhere safe.

Quick, grab whatever you can and hurry to the main street.

3/7 Joined (may add more depending on response.)

Last edited by AlphabeticWar on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cough)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulEatingBunny
Anxious

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Name: Age Winston
Appearance: One green eye one brown eye, wears a black hoodie with a black leather jacket over it. He has a patch sewn onto his leather jacket of an Operator Symbol (To show his love for the mythos) He has long hair with his bangs flipped to the left, he recently died his hair blue. He wears grey jeans and black converse.
Personality/Attributes: Age is very quiet and stays to himself. Even though in his head he likes to picture killing the people he hates voilently. He hates a lot of people, especially people who he considers dumb. He likes to glare at people to make it seem as if the victim can feel his hatred. Even though he seems like a brave person, he gets scared easily, and he will backstab people if it means to save his life.
Weapons of Choice: Throwing Knives, daggers, or any other sharp handheld item. He doesn't like guns or explosives.
Items: A small backpack that holds a couple bottles of Dr. Pepper, his Sketchbook, pens and pencils, and a butterfly knife that he likes to show off.
Backstory: He was raised in the town of. Oakbank. He never knew his mother, she left him and dad when he was a young age. Age's father was never home, he worked at a super secret Lab thing and he couldn't tell anyone what he did there. Age learned to live on his own and he lives on Ramen and Hot Pockets. He does shopping by himself and he pays for his own things. He ignores his dad because his dad was never there for him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BananaBrains
Taken

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Name: Danielle Maddox

Appearance: 5'5", blonde hair/brown eyes. dark grey pullover, blue jeans, black sneakers

Personality and attributes: has a lot of self-doubt, much more of a follower than a leader. puts a group's well-being over her own. Has difficulty socializing (possibly due to an undiagnosed anxiety problem)

Weapons of choice; Aluminum baseball bat (stolen from her brother's room)

What’s in the backpack?; three bottles of water, a box of granola bars, a pocketknife, a notebook and two pens, an extra change of clothes (jeans and a t-shirt), a cell phone, and a roll of duct tape.

Backstory: A typical middle child born between two brothers. Her parents were often more concerned with their more boisterous sons, leaving her in the background. She didn't mind so much, she preferred having the attention off her as it meant she was under less scrutiny and more able to do as she pleased. Even if most of her time was spent taking care of (or cleaning up after) her brothers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
Observer

Current Win Points : 73

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Name: Jonathan Brooks

Appearance: 5’11, blue eyes, ginger, big, but not obese. Wears a dark hoodie that is one size too big and cargo pants. Not particularly handsome, but not bad looking.

Personality and attributes: Quiet, observant, but prone to bouts of obnoxious over the top nonsense. Arrogant, intelligent, but has very little experience with actual weaponry aside from knives.

Weapons of choice (not always available, but you start off with these); A hunting knife and a hammer.

What’s in the backpack? (or handbag, who cares); a box of granola bars, 4 cans of soup, a box of nails, a flash light and three sets of back up batteries, a portable radio with two back up batteries, a copy of "A Miscellany of the Macabre", and four bottles of beer.

Backstory (yes, it’s necessary): Jonathan has led a fairly normal life, spending most of his time reading and researching things that interested him. His parents, a city level politician father and a chronically ill mother, were both at a hospital when the outbreak began. He got a call from his dad just as the chaos started, grabbed everything he could, including the book he was reading, and began making his way to the a safer shelter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphabeticWar
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:22 pm

Melody is in a calm state, shockingly. Something like this, she’s been waiting her entire life for. She picks up her backpack, already not liking the sound of the Army taking everyone.
‘How can they fit all of us, or even how do we know no one’s infected?’ She thinks to herself while locking her small one bedroom apartment and stepping into the foggy midday. She keeps to herself, almost darting through people, trying to listen to the shouting she’s hearing from the solders.
Melody startles as she hears a gun ring out and everyone screams. She breaks into a sprint, watching a solider crush the skull of a women who is foaming at the mouth. It’s mayhem, and she’s still shockingly calm.
“That’s it, no one is getting on this bus. You’re on your own.” The solider barks out, and many of the townspeople start shouting and crying.
Melody quickly backs up and runs into someone,
“Shit.. Sorry.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BananaBrains
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:39 pm

It took all Danielle's nerves not to bolt when she heard the gunshot ring out. She had been waiting in the street for nearly an hour with her parents and younger brother. It seemed almost customary for authority figures to make people wait unnecessarily, just because they could.

However, shortly after the gun had gone off (from where, she had no idea; the entire crowd was pushing against each other in panic), she heard the engines of the military vehicles revving up. At first she assumed they were only re-arranging themselves to load up the townsfolk, but it didn't take long for her to realize they were leaving without them.

Danielle looked around for her family, but she'd been separated from them by the motion of the crowd. Panic ran through her gut, this time spurring her into action. She shoved her way through, trying to make her way out of the growing frenzy. By the time she did, she stood there blankly, not knowing where to go. No part of her life previously had ever prepared her for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphabeticWar
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:47 pm

Melody was worried, crinkling her brow at the girl with the blank on her face in the crowd.
Against all of her judgment, she decided it might be best to see what’s wrong with her.
Stopping to stub out her cigarette and light a fresh one, she saw a man about three feet from the girl foaming at the mouth.
Rage grew in Melody, quickly pulling out of her backpack a small section of razor wire and running towards the empty looking girl.
“Hey, you! Get on the ground!” Melody shouts out to the girl, just as the infected starts to growl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulEatingBunny
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Age stared at the bus driver in disbelief. 'They are leaving us here?' He thought to himself. A woman backed up into him. "It's okay." He studied the woman. She seemed about twenty. There was something wicked about her.

A couple hours before, the news told him to evacuate to the nearest bus station and get on a military bus to take them to a safer area. He grabbed everything he could and shoved it into his bag. He then ran outside into the chaos, not even thinking about being seperated from his dad. He already was seperated from him...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BananaBrains
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Her brain seemed to have overloaded and frozen as Danielle tried to figure out her next move. Fortunately she was saved from having to figure this out as someone yelled at her.

"Hey, you! Get on the ground!" was what she heard. She whipped around to look, and when she saw the other woman running in her direction she did as she was told and ducked faster than she ever knew her body could move before. She was frozen in fear, hoping everything would be okay when she glimpsed the man coming toward her. He did not look okay, which added another level of fear and worry to her already-panicked mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:03 pm

Jonathan ducked with everyone else when the gunshot went off. Seeing the panic he immediately started heading back towards his house, head down and hands in his pockets. He couldn't tell how close he was to the edge of the crowd when he bumped into a man who spins and growls. "Well shit." He breaks into a run, shoulder checking the man into the crowd before dashing in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulEatingBunny
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Age watched the woman run to help a girl I the crowd. He ran after her, wanting to help too. He noticed an infected man running through the crowd towards the girls. He shoved through the terrified people and jogged up to the girl ducking on the ground. He looked over his shoulder and sees the rabid guy, getting closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphabeticWar
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:33 pm

Melody knew she needed to act fast, and side stepped in front of the girl. Taking the razor wire, she wrapped it around the man’s neck and kicked his chest, promptly decapitating him. She left the razor wire attached to the base of his neck and knelt down next to the girl,
“Hey, you should pay more attention. You might end up dead. I’m Melody, what’s wrong with you?” Melody’s voice is deep, tinged with roughness from constant smoking.
She turns around then and waves at the kid she knocked into,
“Hey, grumpy. Get over here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Jonathan looks up as the man is decapitated. After a moment he whistles appreciatively at the girl, "That was... Impressive." he walks over and looks at the crouching girl, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BananaBrains
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:14 pm

Danielle had stayed low to the ground, completely unsure of what to do next. Someone had just cut off a man's head in front of her, that was definitely not par for the course.

When the woman who'd saved her spoke to her, Danielle looked up at her. She slowly stood back up, trying to find her way back into coherency. "Wh- I- What the f- What just happened?! You killed him!" she screeched, unsure if she was to be next.

Noticing the guy who'd approached them, she looked him up and down, trying to assess if he was as much of a threat. "I do not know," she answered him earnestly. She'd nearly pissed herself in the preceding events and had no idea what to expect next.

She remembered the other woman giving her name, Melody, and followed suit for good measure. "I'm Danielle," she said aloud, to either of them who chose to answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphabeticWar
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:54 am

Melody felt rather irritated at the way Danielle reacted. She felt herself grow hot with anger.
“Look, I just saved your life. I didn’t have to, and at this point, I wish I hadn’t.”
‘I can’t even believe this is how she’s treating me after I just saved her ass. I feel like I should stick around with her, she doesn’t seem to know what she’s doing.’
Melody shrugs.
“Anyways, you’re looking for your family right?”
Points at the kid,
“I’ve seen him around before, he’s harmless.”
Points at the larger man
“I have no idea who you are, but thanks.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulEatingBunny
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:06 am

Age walked up to the girl, who he now knows is Melody, answering her call. He stared at the man who's head just got cut off and he realized that in this chaos, he could do whatever he wanted. He didn't have to go out with the military to a "safer area." He could stay here and kill off zombied. He liked the idea.

"Woah, that's awesome" He said to Melody. "Where'd you learn how to do that?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphabeticWar
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:34 am

melody shrugs "Around. What does it matter to you anyways, kid?"
Glances around the panic and chaos in the main street. 'Christ. this is serious.'
"I wonder how quick the sickness spreads.." she wondered a loud, not really expecting an answer.

(my phone is difficult to type long messages on)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:26 am

"Jon." he looked up at the other two, nodding at them, "Fast. The hospital is practically overrun." he sighed and rubbed his neck, "At least, that's the last I heard. Lost contact about an hour ago." He rummaged around in his backpack, pulling out his phone and checking it, "Yeah, still nothing."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphabeticWar
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:52 am

tremors of fear dart through melody's body.
"I need to move fast, i'm going into the woods to hit the prison. its the perfect safe house."
glances around at the crowd, completely awake that bodies are dropping by the second.

"look, you guys can follow me if you want, though you need to make up your minds. We'll have a wave of these things very soon, Im not dying like this."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:36 pm

"How is a prison a good safehouse? Disease thrives in places like that. Get into the woods and find some caves. One entrance, easy to defend, and out of the way." He checked his phone again before grunting and shoving it back into the backpack. "But hey, what do I know? I'll go if you think that's the best way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BananaBrains
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:57 pm

Danielle disliked the way she was being treated. She was a suburban student, she wasn't supposed to be in the middle of something like this! And now she was being scolded as if she'd done something wrong, when she hadn't done anything. Even so, her fear of virtually everything in this situation convinced her it would be a better idea just to go along with it. "Thanks," she said to Melody.

After listening to the conversation that unfolded, she felt like she was failing a quiz she hadn't studied for at all. Disease? That man who'd come at her was sick? It made sense, considering his appearance, but what kind of disease made people act like that?

She thought aloud. "Wouldn't there still be prisoners in a prison? As in, violent criminals? I think I'll go with him and take my chances with the bears," she said, motioning to Jon. She also glanced at the blue-haired boy who'd shown up. He'd been pretty quiet throughout this conversation, which worried Danielle more than the things the others had said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Jon nodded, "Exactly. It's a safer plan to go for the woods. Minimal danger, low chance of being found if the outbreak gets worse." He checked his backpack, "I've got some tools, and something tells me you're pretty well prepared," he glanced at Melody's military outfit and the razor wire, "The three of us could get out of here easily." He looked over at Age, "Or four, whichever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphabeticWar
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:52 am

Glares at the both of them,
"If you were listening, the prison is through the woods. It'll take around three days to get there, plus the prison isn't that big."
Meoldy shrugs, thinking to herself 'how can they think that they go alone? I'm not sure they have any supplies. I'll go along, just to make sure no one gets hurt..'
Grins, hatching a plan.
"Well, we'll have to liberate some supplies. Not to mention, we need to get out of here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Death
Observer

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:37 am

Jon considered her for a few moments, then nodded, "Make you a deal. We head for the prison, but if we get there and it's overrun we go with the cave plan." He looked around the crowd, then at the body, "As for supplies... I doubt we'll be the only looters around. If we head back into town we might be able to raid the sports store, they're bound to have something useful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BananaBrains
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Danielle nodded in agreement with the compromise. It wasn't as though she had any better plan, her survival would depend upon these strangers anyways. The idea of looting made her nervous. Jon was right, there would be other people with the same idea, and that had a high potential to break out into fights. She pulled the baseball bat out of her backpack and held onto it, more for her own comfort than anything.

"So, we better get going, huh? It's probably not a great idea to just stand out here in the open like this," she proposed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   

Back to top Go down

Realistic Zombie RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: General Roleplaying-
Jump to: