Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Realistic Zombie RP

Go down 
+7
Moose
The Shade
EaterOfWorlds
Death
BananaBrains
SoulEatingBunny
AlphabeticWar
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Moose
Anxious
Moose

Current Win Points : 12

Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:17 pm

Lance nods to the girl brandishing the axe, and the boy who regarded him in turn, putting his hands up in the universal gesture of kindly intentions.
"I was wondering if anyone has seen my daughters?" he begins cautiously, staying a fair distance from the group. "I don't mean any harm. I'm just looking for them. They live- er, lived- around here."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ragemoose.com
AlphabeticWar
Anxious
AlphabeticWar

Current Win Points : 15

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:25 pm

After a long moment of debating on to swing the acxe for not, she lowers it.
"No, I personally haven't. Then again, everyone we've seen is either trying to break into stores or is eating other people."

Melody takes a long look at the man, he almost looks, broken one might say.
She loops the axe handle into her belt loop and holds out her hand,
"Hi. I'm Melody."
Back to top Go down
Moose
Anxious
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Lances stomach flops at this, and if one's trained in reading body language his panic was probably incredibly obvious. Theres an almost unrecogniseable shake of his head and he swallows hard before stepping towards the girl and taking her hand in his, shaking it firmly.

"Lance Zenith. Shouldn't there be military caravans around? Evacs?" He asks, relinquishing her hand as he does so.
Back to top Go down
BananaBrains
Taken
BananaBrains

Current Win Points : 270

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:06 pm

"There should be, but there aren't," Danielle chimed in. "They decided it was in their best interests to take off without us, leaving us shit out of luck. So, it looks like we're stuck here until this whole thing blows over," she said.

This guy, Lance, was pretty intimidating. Danielle wasn't entirely convinced he wouldn't steal all their stuff and leave them for dead. She took small comfort in the fact that the numbers were not on his side.
Back to top Go down
Katarsus
Untainted
Katarsus

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:03 am

Name: Angus Walker

Appearance: 5’7, dark brown hair, green eyes, wearing a red and black t-shirt and a blue denim jacket, with a pair of black jeans and dark gray boots. He also wears a belt, and sometimes a black cap.

Personality and attributes: His slim body makes him quite fast and agile, allowing him to sneak easily and move pretty quickly on any terrain. He's quite calm and patient, as well a very rational person, prefering to think things through before rushing into danger. He is rather peaceful and will avoid combats with other survivors whenever possible. However, despite his calm nature, he tends to have some aggresive behaviors when stressed.

Weapons of choice: A small axe, a lead pipe, a wooden softball bat and a small knife.

What’s in the backpack/pockets/strapped to the belt: a flashlight, 5 cans of canned food, batteries, binoculars, a lighter, 3 bottles of water, deodorant, a can opener, some bandages and some alcohol, and a black cap. Plus the aforementioned weapons.

Backstory: His mother was overprotective, his father was indiferent, and he had a quite strong rivalry with his older, more athletic brother. But that didn't stop him from achieving what he wanted. Known as one of the smartest and fastest kids of his primary school, he has always felt proud of his feats. However, he is still having a hard time, since the idea of not being as strong as his brother is constantly popping into his mind.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Name: James Wilson

Appearance: 6'3, Black hair, Red eyes(contacts), Average body mass, Wears a black shirt with camo shorts & climbing gloves.

Personality
and attributes: Loner, Quiet, Observant, Has a thing for Blunt weaponry, very stealthy and strong for his body mass.

Weapons of choice (not always available, but you start off with these); A Ice pickaxe, A steel 3' chain and a small sledge hammer.

What’s
in the backpack? (or handbag, who cares); Lighter with extra gas, 4 apples, 2 energy drinks, a small bottle of lighting fluid and a box of cereal.

Back story
(yes, it’s necessary): James was an orphan who never knew his real parents. At 15 years old he ran away from the orphanage who would torture him day by day.When he turned 18, he went to the army, they taught him how to cook, clean and survive. After his 22 birthday He started to learn acrobatics and did mountain climbing or some free running. When the outbreak happend he lost his gf, so he turned into a loner and scavenged everything he could and set off.
Back to top Go down
Moose
Anxious
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:05 am

Lance looks to Danielle, exhaling a sigh to retain his composure.

"Oh." Is his only immediate response and he takes a moment to shift his gaze around in a rather unwelcome lapse of idiosynchratism. "They will never cease to amaze me. Then again, I don't rightly know where you can evacuate someone to keep them from a disease..."
Back to top Go down
AlphabeticWar
Anxious
AlphabeticWar

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Katarsus,Mr. NoFace22, both are in the RP.

Just find a way to join up with us.
Back to top Go down
Katarsus
Untainted
Katarsus

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:28 am

'Well... that's a weird group of survivors.' Was Angus' first thought then he saw the party of scavengers through his binoculars. 'The girl with the sniper rifle and the old man look very well prepared. I think my chances of survival will increase if I can team up with them. But that boy covered in blood worries me a bit. Oh, well. I guess I'll have to take that risk. But how do I...'

His thoughts were interrupted by a groan that came from behind. Angus inmediatly jumped forward and turned around, leaving his hideout. A zombie had found him, and was slowly approaching. 'Hmm... it seems that this one is slower than the others I fought.' He thought as he put away his binoculars. 'This gives me an idea.' After falling back a bit more, Angus pulled out his lead pipe with his left hand and the axe with his right one, making them clash against each other. "Let's see if it works." He exclaimed, as he prepared himself for the fight.
Back to top Go down
Death
Observer

Current Win Points : 73

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:30 pm

"Well it depends how this spreads. If we get somewhere isolated we should be safe enough." Jon slipped the bottle back into his pack, nodding at the man, "Name's Jon. Hope we can be friends, cause I really don't want you as an enemy."
Back to top Go down
Moose
Anxious
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:15 am

Lance nods towards Jon, committing his name to memory and smiling a lopsided, weak sort of smile. He rubs the back of his neck with a hand as he responds, "More friends are what we all need about now, yeah? I don't want any enemies, nspecially now."

Lances well-trained ears pick up the oh so faint sound of something a short distance away but he can't much pinpoint it; this town was full of all sorts of foreign noises and he felt disinclined to trust his senses no matter how keen. He brushed the distinct noise of coherent speech not directly around him off as nothing and ignored it, for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Katarsus
Untainted
Katarsus

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:20 pm

"Parry left, step right, kick." Mumbled Angus, as he succesfully deflected the zombie's left hand above his head and out of the way with his lead pipe, taking a step to the right in the process. The kick to the left side of the zombie's body threw it off balance, making it stumble a couple of metres, right into the middle of the street. Angus took a few steps forward, and returned to his combat stance. He could easily rush in and swing his axe, but he didn't. He was not going to finish him. Not yet. He needed to practice a bit more. He needed to make sure his new tactic was completely effective. As the zombie turned around and groaned, Angus started feeling something. It was the same feeling he usually had when he punched his pillow to get rid of his stress and anger. He couldn't contain his smile as the zombie was slowly approaching.
Back to top Go down
The Shade
Untainted
The Shade

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:47 am

"Kid, you're going to get on my nerves, I can tell." Joey just smiles in return.

"I'm Joey!" he says to the man, glad to be allied with someone clearly so prepared. "So are we going?" he asks, "We should probably find somewhere with some weapons other than coffee stirrers."
Back to top Go down
Moose
Anxious
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:06 pm

"Nice to meet you, Joey." Lance says, scanning the much younger boy's face. This was the one who worried him most; It was not often in any scenario that Lance made friends with someone covered in blood. Especially not when the 'someone' covered in blood looked to be thirteen and completely unfazed by the fact that they were, indeed, covered in blood. He again hears, on the very cusp of his audible spectrum, the sound of minute speaking.

He casts a glance in the direction of the noise, and sees.... The top of someone's head. The landscape's obstructions hide anything else. It's still too hard to tell who- or what- is making the noise. He turns his gaze back again to the group of survivors in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Katarsus
Untainted
Katarsus

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:00 am

'Ok, I'm pretty sure it works.' Angus thought, as he delivered another kick, hitting the zombie's back this time, making it stumble forward. This tactic he came up with was very useful. He'd come up with a name for it later. Now he had to finish this fight. He was starting to feel tired, thanks to his lack of sleep, so he had to kill the infected quickly. His practice could wait.

The zombie started coming towards him again, groaning louder than before, with his arms slightly stretched forward. It was a frontal attack. Angus assumed a different position, with his arms at both sides of his body, and the left foot in front. As the zombie tried to grab him, Angus parried both arms with his weapons, and kicked it in the chest, making it stumble backwards. Angus inmediatly took his chance. Rushing forward as fast as he could, he swung the axe in his right hand, burying it inside the zombie's head. The world stopped for a second. Angus closed his eyes. He could almost feel the blood coming out of the cut he made in the skull. Inmediatly after he removed the axe, the infected fell to the floor.

"This thing is probably dead, but I'm not taking any chances." He said as he stepped on the infected's back. And after taking a deep breath, he swung again. He could hear the loud crack generated by the already broken skull. It was all the confirmation he needed.

"Ok, this one is done." He mumbled as started cleaning the axe in the corpse's clothes. He then put his axe and his pipe back in his belt, taking out his binoculars in the process. "Hmm... The streets are pretty much clear. But I don't think standing here in the middle of the street is going to help much. I should probably head towards that group. Maybe they got some coffee out of that Starbucks." He put his binoculars down, grabbed a bottle of water out of his backpack, took a sip, got up, and started walking towards them, while drinking a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Moose
Anxious
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:55 am

Lance again split his view from the party that stood conversing in front of him. Footsteps were something he couldn't ignore, no matter whom the person approaching may be. His settled his gaze upon yet another younger survivor who approached incautiously, sipping from a water bottle. Many things flashed through his mind. Many instances of combat training, of how many people had approached him in just the same way, sipping innocently from any old bottle as a city burned around them.

The sight of this person so phorenic in a disphorenic setting, so unfazed by chaos and so unconcerned about the happenings around him... It drove Lance, in that moment to wonder. To wonder Just what this person was like. Lance's guard, had it been dropped at any point, was thrown up high and strong as ever. In the same moment, however, he saw great relief. Perhaps, he mused, this man has seen my daughters?

Lance, however, took no stock in whimsical chances of flukes, strokes of uncharacteristic luck; No fears were assuaged and the knot in his stomach did nothing, if not grow tighter. Lance, even after years of caring for a lover and for two beautiful daughters, had not yet grown used to domestic encounters. To social interaction. He still met every situation with fast-paced thought, contemplation. He still met metaphorical intruders with a shotgun and in Kevlar instead of with a bat and in robes. He was still calculating and powerful in his old age. So confident was he in his abilities that he had grown able to have entire third-person monologues in the blink of an eye.

He did his best not to engage the man, not to entice or to intimidate. He did ready himself, however. He pivoted and placed himself, no matter how minutely, between this approaching stranger and the party that had oh-so-graciously absorbed him into it's ranks in the passing of but a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
AlphabeticWar
Anxious
AlphabeticWar

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Cough. I'm going to update this in a bit.

Sorry for the hiatus, as some of the lovely RPers know, I'm coming to Florida for two months and I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get ready.

Mods, I'll edit this in a bit when I finish typing out the next bit of the RP.
Back to top Go down
Machine Gun Cynic
Taken
Machine Gun Cynic

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:10 pm

(Hey, guys, you know how I put down that character thingie, was that accepted or not?)
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:33 pm

MOD NOTICE: I'll be keeping this thread unlocked for a little while longer just in case Alphabetic is still going to update this RP.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realistic Zombie RP   Realistic Zombie RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Realistic Zombie RP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3