Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

So....Slender RP anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vinnoe
Observer

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:04 pm

((its alright. i have no problems (but the fact im still sick -.-) so yeah lol))

Madrian felt attracted to the rope of light, so he grabbed onto it and hoped the shadows that suddenly came to life dissappear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilylil
Observer

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:15 am

( nightmare scenes sounds like fun! Smile )

Lillian started to feel sleepy herself as she rubbed her eyes and slowly placed the slender doll back on Signless' bed.

"I think i'm going to bed now..." Lillian said quietly. "Goodnight..."

Lillian slowly hugs Signless before leaving the room. After walking down the halls, she enters her room upstairs and crawls into bed, already falling into immediate slumber.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedStranger95
Watched

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:45 am

Giving Lillian a smile as she left, Signless shut the door and let herself collapse on her bed. She felt very comfortable, glad that the bed was long enough and that she didn't have to worry about being monitored like in the hospital. She didn't realise she was falling asleep until the room around her changed into a dark moonlit town. Despite the dark, there were people going about their daily business, although they seemed more like faceless shadows than people. Signless walked among them, feeling like a stranger among suspicious villagers as they stared. This place felt unsafe, and somewhere she swore she could hear Madrian's panicked thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilylil
Observer

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:21 am

In Lillian's dream, it contained what seemed to be where she used to live long ago. She resided in the living room, holding on to her teddy bear as she looked up at shadow silhouettes of her late parents.

"Still playing with toys little lily?" Said the fatherly voice. "Aren't you a bit too old?"

"If only she would spend more of her time working instead of wandering off into that ridiculous fantasy of hers!" Replied the Motherly voice.

Other voices seem to appear as more shadow silhouettes form within the room, closing in and looming over Lillian. These silhouettes were the unfriendly classmates of hers from years ago. Lillian winced as she tried to step away but couldn't. The shadows are closing in on her.

"She's weak! That's why she has no friends! She's so unlikeable!" Chanted the voices.

Lillian covers her ears, trying to ignore the laughter and chanting but couldn't seem to block it out. She was trapped.

"He...lp.." Lillian said weakily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:56 am

As she is tormented by the spectors of her past, a hand places itself on her shoulder. Smiling, Luminen is there for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilylil
Observer

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:32 am

Lillian looks up upon Luminen, smiling softly and knowing that his presence is here. The shadows around her start to distort before disappearing into the nothingness.

"Thank you Luminen..." Lillian replied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:32 am

Saying nothing, Luminen just smiles and hands her a little night light.
The spiritual light of hope, no matter how small, will forever be with her, to protect her. Patting her on the head, he fades away, but leaves a music box as he does so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinnoe
Observer

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:24 am

As madrian was holding the rope of light which, like the shadows, suddenly appeared. Then madrian noticed that it just wasnt an obsidian wall, he looked upwards, realising it might be a giant obsidian box. but was seeming to wither away at the appearance of the rope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:06 pm

Standing on the precipice of life itself, where existence itself sprung forth like a child into the world, Luminen finds his thoughts betwixt doubt and concern. Ironic, considering his the aspect of hope, but he cannot help but worry for the few left. With the sun rising and the truc up, all that is left is for signless, Lillian, and madrian to confront the Slenderman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilylil
Observer

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:32 pm

Morning soon comes as Lillian opens her eyes and stares upon the sunlight which provide her with a warm glow. Today, is the day when they all face Slenderman. She felt nervous and concerned but at the same time, she was ready to face her fears head on.

She sits up from her bed and brushes her hair slowly before getting up and dress into her outdoor clothes. After trying on her dress and shoes, she picks up her messenger bag and stares out the window, staring at the forest ahead.

"Well...here goes nothing..." Lillian said as she slowly steps out of the bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinnoe
Observer

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:08 pm

As the sun rises, madrian soon wakes up, feeling unusually hopeful,doubtful, and happy. He never felt that mix, but he pushed away any bad thoughts, until he remembered its the day that the truce ends. Madrian then knew why he felt a bit doubtful. but he has no idea why he feels a little happy. nevertheless he walks out of the room, and goes to the main room, and wait for the others. He then decided to sit down and wait, mostly because he didnt want to stand the whole time.

((i think this may have been the most i have typed into one post lol. and im feeling much better Very Happy turns out i had pnemonia. im not sure i spelled it right xD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedStranger95
Watched

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Slipping from the strange dream world she was in, Signless woke slowly to the sunlight filling her room and felt a mix of hope and dread. This was it, the day they had to make everything better or die trying, and she wished this day would have never come.

Stepping from her bed and quickly tidying herself up, Signless took one last look at the things in her backpack, precious belongings she couldn't bear to see lost. Then she looked at the two dolls and felt tears forming once again. Signless didn't want to cry this time.

Patting both of them on the head, she left them in the room and went to join the others. Once they were going to re-enter the forest, there was no turning back.
"I'm... ready."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Waiting outside, Luminen is sipping his tea. Knowing what the day will have in store, all of the aspects were busy. Luminen was trying his best to provide a calm environment for the three left. The trio alone would decide if his brothers stay of hand is merely a day or perhaps a century.

The Slenderman and the rake on the other hand, were busy preparing there own plans. Like it or not, madrian and Lillian had become the rakes targets. They would be tested on if they are just like every other human, or if they have a chance at surviving.

Signless though, would have it the hardest. She will have to confront her childhood friend, the Slenderman, and either succeed at defeating him, or die trying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilylil
Observer

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:06 pm

Lillian enters the room, providing the group with a soft smile of reassurance. She wasn't sure if she was able to survive what would be in store for her. However, she decided to put that thought to the side as she gives Madrian and Signless a hug.

"Well...this is it." Lillian smiled softly. "Let's do our best allright? I know I will..!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinnoe
Observer

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:22 pm

"same here..." madrian said, he did not have anything of much importance with him, so madrian didn't have anything that weighed much to hold him back if he needed to run. But this was it, the day they may or may not die. He took a deep breath, then went outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corfa
Watched

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:09 am

(( Oh hi...my names corfa, and I used to work here! Oh, and I have yet got a new computer yet. DESE GOD DARN VIDJA GAMES ARE DISTRACTING YES. Why yes officer, I am immature.))

As sarien had stopped daydreaming he heard the laughter downstairs a a shreek. He had just guessed that everyone was playing around. He had the slight thought of going down to visit them, but he passed it on for sleep. Surprisngly, Sarien didn't have much nightmars. Seeing as how paranoid he was earlier, his phycosis was just tired and didn't want anymore feear. Atleast, that's what he thought. He had woken up slowly in the morning, walking outside. He saw the others, and quietly said. "I guess this is it. 99.9 percent we die, and 00.01 we live. Looks like the odds are in our favor. ((TERRIBLY BAD HUNGER GAMES JOKE OH GOD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedStranger95
Watched

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Signless returned Lillian's hug and hid her feeling of dread, trying to seem kind. She flashed Sarien a glare for his comment, but let her face soften to a friendly smile. "Listen, Sarien... whatever happens, I'm sorry about everything. I'll fight for every person in this crazy little group if it means us surviving, even you. Just promise me you'll do the same."

Feeling her hands shake with fear, she tensed them into fists. "This is it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:56 pm

"Indeed it is, signless. Today, you four will go back to the forest and it will be decided who shall continue on and who will fall. Sarien, madrian, and Lillian, you will have to distract the aspect of nature, the rake. As for the aspect of the unknown, signless shall handle him.

Steel yourselves, for the challenge ahead will be quite turmolous. Once you are through the portal, I'll be limited in what I can do to help, but I shall try my best. Sarien, madrian, and Lillian, if I had to offer any advice, it would be to think how nature views humanity and its spread across the earth.

When your ready, the portal is open" finishing his monologue, Luminen opens a portal to the forest with a flick of his wrist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinnoe
Observer

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:02 pm

"wait, you expect us to handle the aspect of nature? doesnt that sound... uh... a little crazy? i'm not sure we can keep him distracted." Madrian said, scared of what the result of having to face the rake. But he quickly calmed himself by thinking about other things. Looking at each of the others before he enters the portal. "well! Lets go!" he said, not quite cheerfully, but enough to make him sound a little crazy. then he hesitated, and walked straight through the portal into the forest. i wonder where the rake and slenderman are in the forest... but i better not think about it too much before luck quits and lets us die. Madrian thought as he looked at each of the trees, not wandering too far off so that he doesnt lose the others when they go through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedStranger95
Watched

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Signless felt her breath catch at the thought that she'd be facing Slenderman alone. She hadn't been expecting that...

"I'm... I'm ready. Whatever happens, this ends today."

Giving Lillian a pat on the shoulder as she passed by, Signless slowly stepped through the portal and gave Luminen a serious nod. She turned and began walking through the trees, waiting for the aspect of the unknown to show himself.

"Lonely old friend, Samantha's here. It's time to play."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corfa
Watched

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:34 pm

Responding to Sighnless in his usual cocky way, he replied "Uh...yeah,
sure, I'll..take a bullet or some crap." Afterwards he looked at Lume
and listened. "GREAT! I get to fight a naked man with claws that will rip
my lungs and organs out! How fun!" He looked at everyone, gave a slight wave, and chuckled. "Hope we have a fun time!" With that, he walked through the portal, and walked into the forest.

Last edited by Corfa on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinnoe
Observer

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Madrian didnt know they had went through the portal, as he already wandered off quite a distance, hoping slenderman or the rake dont just pop up in his face. stopping to take a look at his surroundings to make sure the two aspects werent near him, then continued in walking the direction he had been going in. he soon felt very alone and vulnerable, but ignored that and once again checked his surroundings.

Talking to himself, madrian said as quietly as possible, knowing that just thinking will let the aspects know hes near."im relieved to have not encountered slenderman or the rake." he then noticed that he hadnt blinked in awhile, having forgotten to, his eyes burned. he quickly blinked, then made sure again that the aspects werent near.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilylil
Observer

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Lillian walked through the portal with her friends, unaware that Madrian had already wandered off. She had to admit that she was becoming very nervous. She didn't want to face the rake separated. She would rather face the rake as a group than to be in an isolated location, away from Signless and without any assistance. Lillian had nothing but art supplies in her bag, and a can of mace. She had nothing that could injure the savage beast.

Lillian then gave signless one last smile before hugging her and turning down another direction. "We have to part from here Signless. I wish you good luck...I hope to see you soon." Lillian then smiled sadly before slowly walking deeper within the woods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinnoe
Observer

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Soon madrian decided that he went too far into the forest. So he went and sat down at a tree, forgetting about the rake and slenderman for a moment, then remembered. i must have been stupid to wander off on my own. i dont even know whats near me! oh well... its my fault and i dont know how to fix it! he thought as he kept lookout for himself, knowing very well what danger could possibly be nearby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_Childs_Last_Light
Taken

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:06 am

Luminen nods at the group as they pass, closing the portal as they all go through. Sighing to himself, he fades away back into the ether between life, watching how the adventure unfolds itself and concludes.

Meanwhile, the Slenderman is waiting for signless, holding a chalice filled with an unknown liquid, black as night and goo-like. The liquid drains itself, being drunk by him in a humanly impossible manner despite his lack of a mouth. His laugh echoes throughout the forest as he waits, inviting signless to come close.

The rake on the other hand, has been watching madrian ever since he wandered into the forest, away from the group. Chirping in a distorted manner, the rake observes the lad through the veil of the canopy of the forest. Eventually, the rake, sends out three creatures. An injured bird for madrian, a hungry rabbit to Lillian, and a lonely bear cub to Sarien, waiting for each to act before it does itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So....Slender RP anyone?   

Back to top Go down

So....Slender RP anyone?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: Role Play Adverts-
Jump to: