Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP

Go down 
+2
Etreo
SinisterProxy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

Current Win Points : 0

ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:04 pm

"I mean what boy has hair down to their waist?" Octavia said with a small chuckle before starting to eat. I started eating also. After the amount of alcohol i had imbibed it seemed only common sense to eat something. seeing as no one seemed to have noticed me again, I reached over the table and snatched the potatoes.

I didn't really think about it as i got stuck into the feast before me but the alcohol didn't really seem to be having an effect on me. though something was telling me to forget about it, so i did. i took a swig and dug in.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:09 pm

James was still standing at the door, eyes wide as he observed the others eating. He hadn't moved since he had tried to stab whoever had found the cabin (not just becaus he had been inactive on the forum for 2 weeks.) He decided to join them, and settled down nervously at the table.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

Current Win Points : -1

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:32 pm

(btw sinister, I did hand you the potatoes just read my last log before this)

*looks over to Octavia* Oh my, I didn't see you at first my apologizes. *sees we're low on chicken and stands up* I'll get some more. *as i walk past Mortimer, i would unseen-ly switch out his flask w/ alcohol to a flask full of water* -thinks- He shouldn't be drinking at this time
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:32 pm

(Oh, sorry Razz and btw the flask isnt actually filled with alcohol. the flask was refilled by slender man earlier on with an unknown substance. read back a bit Razz)
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:34 pm

As they went about their business and ate together, James still did not remove his eyes from the French doors, where he was sure he had seen something. Nobody noticed as he slid the steak knife back up his sleeve, and walked tentatively over to the large glass door that he had come through.

Tht was when he saw it. A quick flash of a face, too fast to pick out any real features, but unnaturally high up in the trees. He threw the blade the moment he saw it, and he threw it well. The blade penetrated the face, continuing its journey until it stopped at the handle. Whatever it had hit fell with a tremendous crunch and thud. A feeling of achievment washed over Janes as he realised he had killed whatever had been following him. The joy was shortlived however, as swirling tentacles soon lifted the thing back up, and the knife was absorbed into its head. It lunged toward James, it's jaw unhinging from its head as it did so.

James leapt back to avoid the impact, which smashed through the cabin floor, and landed on the dinner table. Grabbing 3 more knives, he told them to run, before doing so himself.

Last edited by Etreo on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:55 pm

* Turns around and see it. grabs a kitchen knife* It seems he has found us! *throws the knife at its neck. Its would turn to me grab me with tentacles and went outside, no where to be seen*
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 11:53 am

The thing that had been following them crashed through the front of the
shack. When I saw it in its black suit i got a wave of deja vu running
through me. James took a kitchen knife from his sleeve and hurled it at the things face but the thing seemed to...sink it into itself. James grabbed a couple more knives and ran. James.W grabbed a kitchen knife and charged but the thing grabbed it up in its mass of tentacles and he disappeared. I didn't know what to do.

Now that James.W had disappeared into the tentacles he turned his attention on me. i should have felt scared. angry. violent...but no...i felt content...I felt happy. He approached me, lifting one of his long, thin arms to my shoulder. No one else noticed him for what he was. no one noticed his smile when he looked at me. Memories of my father who went missing all those years before ran through my mind. i knew that he had some connection to him. I felt good. I felt noticed. I felt accepted.

And then he was gone. I passed out.
Back to top Go down
Nightflash
Untainted
Nightflash

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:27 pm

I screamed a little when I saw the treacherous monster that was trying to kill us. I mentally slapped myself for being a coward and I slid my concealed knife out of my sleeve. "What the hell was that thing?" I said after Mortimer hit the ground with a sickening thud.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:06 pm

* Wakes up in the middle of the forest* Where the hell am I? *looks in all directions for a sign that his cabin was near* Damn it, my cabin can't be seen. *relizes something* I need to stop talking to myself out loud. *walks north*
Back to top Go down
SinisterProxy
Untainted
SinisterProxy

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:47 am

Mortimer woke up...except he didn't. he felt himself get up, he could
feel his torso lift as he sat up from the wooden floor of the cabin, but
he saw nothing. he could hear the woman in the corner breathing and the
birds screeching outside the cabin...but he couldn't see any of those
things...what he could see was black.

Darkness surrounded
Mortimer vision...wait...no...Mortimer could see something! thank god he
wasn't blind! The cabin seemed...strange. everything was the same kind
of dark grey. bland. uninteresting. but then his new found vision turned
to the woman, Mrs.Grimwood. She was glowing. She was bright white against the drab grey but Mortimer could still see all of her clothes and distinguishing features in all of their original colors. it was as if she was exerting some kind of halo. but there was something wrong. she was carrying a gun. and a knife. these objects glowed a dark and angry red against the pure white. he didn't like those things.

Mortimer looked down at his own hands and was surprised to see that he didnt have the halo. he was black against the grey. "im was blending in better than before" mortimer said, chuckling to himself.

He reached for the hip flask and noted that it to was black unlike the rest of the grey things surrounding him, but more so than Mortimer. it seemed to emit a kind of darkness...oh well. bottoms up.
Back to top Go down
Nightflash
Untainted
Nightflash

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:46 pm

((Before I Start, I Apoligize For Not Being On for Like, 2 Months. I've Been Feeling depressed Lately, So I Decided To Get On A Website That Made Me Happy. :3))

I started to feel lightheaded. "Shit." I Muttered holding A hand to my head. 'Show No Signs Of Weakness, Just Go Deeper Into The Woods." A Voice in my head said multiple times. I Stood up straight and took a deep breath. Shit sure was trippy. I stared stuttering, witch I haven't done since I was 13. "G-guys, I'm s-sorry. I'll b-be right-t b-back." I sprinted out the door ignoring the pain in my head.I felt a little guilty for leaving them, but I just kept running. As soon as I couldn't see the light of the cabin, I slid down the side of a tree. I held my head. "MAKE IT STOP. DEAR GOD, PLEASE." I screamed. It was a stabbing pain as If there was a cannibal gnawing at it. The last thing I saw was a shadow of a man before I blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Entity_002-watch-0
Untainted
Entity_002-watch-0

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Player Name: Latula Gymp
I lost the game :c

Skills: Climb trees c:

Appearance: Blue hair brown eyes Very Happy

Equipment: Pocket knife, water flask, scarf, extra socks <3

Backstory: Her house burned down a couple days ago and she ended up in these woods, next to a large wooden cabin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As i sit on the highest branch of a tree, gazing down at what appears to be a lonesome cabin. My head starts to throb with pain, almost throwing me out of the tree. I decide to check out the cabin, but before doing so, I am knocked out of the tree. It seems that I have sprained my ankle, and now my head is starting to bleed. I wrap my scarf around my head and put on my extra socks on. It's been getting rather cold. I search through my backpack and take out my pocket knife. I stumble towards the cabin, and then, I black out.
Back to top Go down
Mr. NoFace22
Anxious
Mr. NoFace22

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:03 pm

*I would hear screaming of a girl and would walk towards it, before the girl would black out I would be near her* wait, shes from the cabin. *looks around* it most be close. *picks her up and continues walking to the cabin*
Back to top Go down
Entity_002-watch-0
Untainted
Entity_002-watch-0

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:59 am

*opens eyes slowly*
W-who are you?
W-were a-are you, *coughs* taking me?
My voice shakes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP   ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ℰncroaching - SlenderMan RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2