Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff



 
HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 
 

 Entry #65 Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NA_Fury
Untainted


Posts : 21
Current Win Points : 2
Join date : 2012-11-20
Age : 33
Location : Gulf Coast, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Seriously, the fact that he didn't choke to death is massively impressive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bombadradio.com
Katarsus
Untainted


Posts : 15
Current Win Points : -1
Join date : 2012-11-05
Age : 22
Location : Definitely not outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Wow... Tim's mind is one hell of a mess.
Also, the insane amount of pills he swallowed without water surprised me. And the fact that he didn't die of an overdose. Because that kind of things tend to happen when you take pills like they were Pringles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malus
Taken


Posts : 455
Current Win Points : 125
Join date : 2011-06-08
Location : Blank Space

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:10 pm

xyzombie wrote:

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

xyzombie wrote:
I don't agree so much with the concept that he went though time and space, simply because I don't think Marble Hornets would go in that direction, but rather that his video was distorted as fuck since Slendy all up on him.

Spoiler:
 

xyzombie wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rythmear
Anxious


Posts : 92
Current Win Points : 32
Join date : 2011-03-08
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:46 pm

I for one don't think Tim is going to try to kill Jay. They already DID that with Alex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheTaint3d
Untainted


Posts : 11
Current Win Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:49 pm

How about this: Have we actually seen the Operator actually do anything violent or anything? Alex (who is clearly the proxy) killed a random guy, brian, possibly seth, attempted to kill tim, attempted to kill jay and jessica. ToTheArk could be trying to find Alex to end all this madness, I know the tunnel has some significance, im just not sure how.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guitargodd97
Anxious


Posts : 98
Current Win Points : 0
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:52 pm

I mean, am I the only one who thinks maybe the Operator might just be a guardian? Of whatever is on the other side of the tunnel (ie the Ark)? I'm not saying that the Operator is benevolent, but he doesn't seem out to hurt anyone to me. I think he just stops whoever learns too much through his proxies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/HunterMusicAndTV
NA_Fury
Untainted


Posts : 21
Current Win Points : 2
Join date : 2012-11-20
Age : 33
Location : Gulf Coast, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:03 pm

guitargodd97 wrote:
I mean, am I the only one who thinks maybe the Operator might just be a guardian?

You know, Guitar, I won't lie. I had that SAME thought once I viewed Jim Thorpe, Jessie, and Consensus. And even if Slender Man ISN'T trying to be a guardian, he's still seems like he's working against the Rake. And truth be told, the Rake scares me 10x more than Slender Man does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bombadradio.com
Katarsus
Untainted


Posts : 15
Current Win Points : -1
Join date : 2012-11-05
Age : 22
Location : Definitely not outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:17 pm

TheTaint3d wrote:
How about this: Have we actually seen the Operator actually do anything violent or anything? Alex (who is clearly the proxy) killed a random guy, brian, possibly seth, attempted to kill tim, attempted to kill jay and jessica. ToTheArk could be trying to find Alex to end all this madness, I know the tunnel has some significance, im just not sure how.

I was thinking exactly that. Well, kind of.

Maybe Alex is the actual proxy, not Tim. Maybe Masky was created by something else. And that something else is trying to find Alex, because he knows where the Ark is. And Slenderman has to prevent anyone from reaching the Ark for some reason.

It sounds a bit ridiculous, but it's a possibility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NA_Fury
Untainted


Posts : 21
Current Win Points : 2
Join date : 2012-11-20
Age : 33
Location : Gulf Coast, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Katarsus wrote:
And that something else is trying to find Alex, because he knows where the Ark is.

Kat, honestly, as far fetched as it sounds, even I'm leaning toward this theory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bombadradio.com
GeorgePenn
Taken


Posts : 400
Current Win Points : 52
Join date : 2012-05-01
Location : The Nightosphere

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:13 am

Tim has some pretty shitty luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NA_Fury
Untainted


Posts : 21
Current Win Points : 2
Join date : 2012-11-20
Age : 33
Location : Gulf Coast, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:27 am

Shtty luck would be an upgrade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bombadradio.com
Incognitus999
Untainted


Posts : 41
Current Win Points : 4
Join date : 2012-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:45 pm

I thought the most chilling part of this video was those moments when Tim - obviously dredging up some repressed memory - could "see" the Operator in the corner of the room. Just imagining him there... with the proximity, sunlight and whole idea that you're the only one who can see him...

I disagree with all this relentless theorizing about an Ark:

You will lead me ~

Totheark


Wink Eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malus
Taken


Posts : 455
Current Win Points : 125
Join date : 2011-06-08
Location : Blank Space

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:27 pm

Incognitus999 wrote:
I thought the most chilling part of this video was those moments when Tim - obviously dredging up some repressed memory - could "see" the Operator in the corner of the room. Just imagining him there... with the proximity, sunlight and whole idea that you're the only one who can see him...

I disagree with all this relentless theorizing about an Ark:

You will lead me ~

Totheark


Wink Eh?

I see your "You will lead me ~ Totheark" and I give you "Lead me to death. Lead me to the ark." Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Etreo
Runner


Posts : 958
Current Win Points : 260
Join date : 2012-10-27
Age : 19
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:57 pm

I thought he has died so many times within that video. The pills, the drowning, the running blindly through the woods. Not to mention his hallucinations. Overall the best entry do far, in terms of entertainment (probably bad word choice).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Incognitus999
Untainted


Posts : 41
Current Win Points : 4
Join date : 2012-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Malus wrote:
Incognitus999 wrote:
I thought the most chilling part of this video was those moments when Tim - obviously dredging up some repressed memory - could "see" the Operator in the corner of the room. Just imagining him there... with the proximity, sunlight and whole idea that you're the only one who can see him...

I disagree with all this relentless theorizing about an Ark:

You will lead me ~

Totheark


Wink Eh?

I see your "You will lead me ~ Totheark" and I give you "Lead me to death. Lead me to the ark." Razz

Doesn't change what I said - I was just formatting it to display it in a manner that makes it clear.


Lead me to death. Lead me.

To the ark


Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malus
Taken


Posts : 455
Current Win Points : 125
Join date : 2011-06-08
Location : Blank Space

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Incognitus999 wrote:
Malus wrote:
Incognitus999 wrote:
I thought the most chilling part of this video was those moments when Tim - obviously dredging up some repressed memory - could "see" the Operator in the corner of the room. Just imagining him there... with the proximity, sunlight and whole idea that you're the only one who can see him...

I disagree with all this relentless theorizing about an Ark:

You will lead me ~

Totheark


Wink Eh?

I see your "You will lead me ~ Totheark" and I give you "Lead me to death. Lead me to the ark." Razz

Doesn't change what I said - I was just formatting it to display it in a manner that makes it clear.


Lead me to death. Lead me.

To the ark


Razz

I think you should watch totheark's "Decay" again, because it really does spell out "Lead me to the ark", meaning it's more than a name. >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katarsus
Untainted


Posts : 15
Current Win Points : -1
Join date : 2012-11-05
Age : 22
Location : Definitely not outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:44 pm

I don't know why, but everytime someone mentions the Ark, I keep thinking about Noah's Ark for some reason. I know the Ark is not a gigantic wooden boat, but I keep thinking of it that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NA_Fury
Untainted


Posts : 21
Current Win Points : 2
Join date : 2012-11-20
Age : 33
Location : Gulf Coast, Florida

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Katarsus wrote:
I don't know why, but everytime someone mentions the Ark, I keep thinking about Noah's Ark for some reason. I know the Ark is not a gigantic wooden boat, but I keep thinking of it that way.

Yeah, I think of like, a mini-version of Noah's Ark myself. Dang christian upbrining, lol Wink Still, it makes me think of the Ark as a safe haven, like where you go to 'weather the storm', so to speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bombadradio.com
Incognitus999
Untainted


Posts : 41
Current Win Points : 4
Join date : 2012-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Malus wrote:
Incognitus999 wrote:
Malus wrote:
Incognitus999 wrote:
I thought the most chilling part of this video was those moments when Tim - obviously dredging up some repressed memory - could "see" the Operator in the corner of the room. Just imagining him there... with the proximity, sunlight and whole idea that you're the only one who can see him...

I disagree with all this relentless theorizing about an Ark:

You will lead me ~

Totheark


Wink Eh?

I see your "You will lead me ~ Totheark" and I give you "Lead me to death. Lead me to the ark." Razz

Doesn't change what I said - I was just formatting it to display it in a manner that makes it clear.


Lead me to death. Lead me.

To the ark


Razz

I think you should watch totheark's "Decay" again, because it really does spell out "Lead me to the ark", meaning it's more than a name. >_>

I watched it before committing to the original post I made. Like all of the videos, it's subject to a lot of interpretation and I stand by what I've said - it's just as valid to assume that the creator was signing the video than extrapolate some wild metaphysical theories from that video.

One thing I'm pretty confident about is that Marble Hornets will wrap up and contain no traces of anything that could be "the ark" - but will provoke endless speculation about what "the ark" was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glassbeetles
Observer


Posts : 119
Current Win Points : 66
Join date : 2012-04-30
Age : 21
Location : Baton Rouge, LA

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:13 pm

All in all, I was impressed by how Tim was able to film underwater. I'm even going as far as to say it was magic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/HEOOIS00A0LIAR00
Etreo
Runner


Posts : 958
Current Win Points : 260
Join date : 2012-10-27
Age : 19
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Glassbeetles is right. It's magic y'know?

Never believe it's not so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katarsus
Untainted


Posts : 15
Current Win Points : -1
Join date : 2012-11-05
Age : 22
Location : Definitely not outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:08 pm

I still don't believe how many plot holes can be solved with the word "Magic."

Lost: Magic island.
Star Wars: Magic space warriors.
Harry Potter: Magic everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BravoBismuth
Observer


Posts : 168
Current Win Points : 13
Join date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:41 pm

NA_Fury wrote:
Katarsus wrote:
I don't know why, but everytime someone mentions the Ark, I keep thinking about Noah's Ark for some reason. I know the Ark is not a gigantic wooden boat, but I keep thinking of it that way.

Yeah, I think of like, a mini-version of Noah's Ark myself. Dang christian upbrining, lol Wink Still, it makes me think of the Ark as a safe haven, like where you go to 'weather the storm', so to speak.

"Ark" can also mean a container of some sort (as in Ark of the Covenant).
The Ark could very well be a chest that holds delightful treasures, or a can of Slendy repellant, or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Glassbeetles
Observer


Posts : 119
Current Win Points : 66
Join date : 2012-04-30
Age : 21
Location : Baton Rouge, LA

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Or maybe "ARK" is just the cannonized misspelling of "PARK" such as Rosswood park. eh, I tried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/HEOOIS00A0LIAR00
Ekaetriana
Untainted


Posts : 19
Current Win Points : 4
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 23
Location : Don't bother.

PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:51 am

Glassbeetles wrote:
Or maybe "ARK" is just the cannonized misspelling of "PARK" such as Rosswood park. eh, I tried.

That would make me lol so hard.

My brain doesn't work nearly as quickly as you guys', so I'm not going to make any big assumptions just yet, but I will say what I think. I'm probably off though, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Spoiler:
 




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Entry #65 Discussion   Today at 8:38 am

Back to top Go down
 
Entry #65 Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series :: Marble Hornets-
Jump to: