Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs

Go down 
+3
sethlapod555
TheFallenenvoy
Glassbeetles
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

Current Win Points : 66

Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs Empty
PostSubject: Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs   Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:34 pm

Oh boy! Another one of my "I SUCK AT IDEAS FOR VLOGS HALP PL0Z!!!11" posts. Here it goes.

Anyone ever seen a Slender/fear vlog with iconic creepy pastas such as Jeff the Killer or Eyeless Jack? Of course not, because THERE ARE NONE. I want to change that by creating a very badly put together series about a few vlog-less pastas and Slender Man. I need some help though. I live with one sibling in a large house. They prefer not to be apart of my series, so I'm in this alone until I get help from a friend. Does anyone have or know of some iconic CPs that doesn't get enough vlog attention? Anyone create a creepy pasta and want their monster to be known? I'll try to fit in as many suggestions as I can, so just throw some sh!t at me or something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HEOOIS00A0LIAR00
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

PostSubject: Re: Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs   Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:42 pm

They arent in slendervlogs for a reason.

Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs   Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:49 pm

TheFallenenvoy wrote:

In my series Slender Man and someother plot twist or something created physical forms of many monsters from the internet to dwel in the "Land of Fear". In a way, the series is more of a Slender-Influenced Vlog in which many monsters are present. I just want to know what creepy pastas or fear mythos monsters people would like to see in a vlog, not necessarily a slenderman exclusive series.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HEOOIS00A0LIAR00
TheFallenenvoy
Watched
TheFallenenvoy

Current Win Points : 98

PostSubject: Re: Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs   Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:15 am

no you dont understand.

they arent good.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs   Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:14 am

TheFallenenvoy wrote:

Maybe they don't have to be Slender Man vlogs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

Current Win Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs   Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:20 pm

My suggestion? Even if some people don't think it's a good Creepypasta, do what YOU want to do. It's your vlog, not theirs. If you wanna put Eyeless Jack in your vlog, fine. EMH put the Rake in theirs and technically the Rake is NOT involved with the Slenderman Mythos either.

It also doesn't HAVE to be Slendy-related even if it's Slendervlog inspired. The Fear Mythos does a lot with other monsters, only one of which is Slendy himself.

Bottom line is, new things never happen in anything, including this Mythos or the Fear Mythos, if you never try anything new. If people like the concept and it takes off, good, if not, at least you tried and can learn what not to do from the failure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wordflow.webs.com
eudaemon
Untainted

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs   Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:21 am

The only creepy-pasta that deserves it's own movie quality Vlog is the chilling classic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofab-mZDV-I
Back to top Go down
BravoBismuth
Observer

Current Win Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs   Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:34 am

^
You monster! I'll never be able to get to sleep tonight thanks to you!
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

PostSubject: Re: Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs   Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:54 pm

The answer is Slenderman, eudaemon. Slenderman was phone. Slenderman was always phone. :3

On the subject of Creepypastas deserving a short film or vlog, though, I would like to see "The Russian Sleep Experiment" be adapted for a short film, if only for the creepy psychological aspects involved... Yes, I love psychological horror; I've more than once driven even my own characters in stories of my own design to insanity, despair, complete paranoia, and other such torments of the mind. It's way too fun for its own good really... does that make me creepy? Owo
Back to top Go down
eudaemon
Untainted

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs   Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:56 pm

I'd have to second that, the Russian Sleep Experiement freaked me out good the first time I read it. And you could even do it as a series of lab reports or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs   Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Thirded?
The only one scarier than RSE was "TEH DAY OF ALL TEH BLOD"
Terrifying.

A creepypasta for a vlog eh? Jeff is a no, it wouldn't be feasible. He'd just go ape and murder you. I wanted to do an SCP mythos vlog when I first started out. Always thought that idea had some mileage, but not the way I was trying to do it.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadows
Blackout
DarkShadows

PostSubject: Re: Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs   Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Oh, I'd love to see an SCP vlog series. You could have each episode be a report on a different SCP, it'd be soooo cooooollll... Very Happy Of course the effects would be ridiculous on an indie budget, but still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs   Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs Empty

Back to top Go down

Eyeless Jack or some sh!t like that in Vlogs
Page 1 of 1