Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff



 
HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 
 

 The minor theories thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TearsOfTheAmazon
Untainted


Posts : 35
Current Win Points : -3
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 25
Location : BC, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:13 pm

pardon? troll members? just lol. but alright. whatever you say bossman, not meant to start a damn shitstorm or anything. also, the fact that i'm me makes me wrong. seems valid. have a good day, i'm going to go binge on MH again. U mad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:42 pm

TearsOfTheAmazon, if you would please refrain from egging on mods or other members for a moment.

Arguing about a petty thing, a mod doing their fucking job, is pointless and stupid. Your thread was merged due to the fact is had the exact same purpose as a pre-existing thread that was around long before yours. Have some dignity and admit when your wrong then learn to let it go, please and thank you.

Jeebles, next time don't go for the bait, just make a retort and make an effort to move on.

Now then, hugs for the both of you and time to get the thread back on the rails:

My current theory: More than one Sinclair-the one in Entry 46 is Amy or Jessica, taking up the mantle while real Sinclair is off doing things. That or fucking nightvision on cameras is weird on black fabrics.
Back to top Go down
Sachael
Watched


Posts : 287
Current Win Points : 179
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 28
Location : EVERYWHERE YOU'RE NOT

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:51 pm

I'm pretty sure it's just a third Masky who bears a passing resemblance to *sigh* Sinclair. There is no reason the hoodie we saw in entry 41 would look the way he/she did in 46, even in night vision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ladnek
Watched


Posts : 245
Current Win Points : 72
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 21
Location : My own imagination...

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:11 pm

I was re-watching Marble Hornets with my brother, and I just noticed something... Alex gets stabbed by Tim, but he seems to heal pretty fast. Anyone know what's up with that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malus
Taken


Posts : 455
Current Win Points : 125
Join date : 2011-06-08
Location : Blank Space

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Life wrote:
My current theory: More than one Sinclair-the one in Entry 46 is Amy or Jessica, taking up the mantle while real Sinclair is off doing things. That or fucking nightvision on cameras is weird on black fabrics.

I think you mean entry 45?

And night vision is weird on black fabrics. At the beginning of the video, Alex is wearing a black shirt. When we see him again with night-vision, the color is now gray-ish.

Just thought I'd point that out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avatar Satsuki
Taken


Posts : 483
Current Win Points : 72
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 26
Location : Hiding in my room with a flashlight and camera.

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:50 am

*Sighs heavily* I'm going to get banned for this... I just know it.

This is what happens when a funny chat gets started between Scarfan and myself. Please don't hurt me nice Moderators, please?

I may have found out why Alex is so angry at J, he can't find the lube, so they haven't had any in a few weeks. Alex is angry, because he thinks J hid the lube, but the poor kid didn't. It was Slendy, you know how Proxysex goes...

_________________
Guns don't kill people, not reading the forum rules does!



While you're here, consider clicking the link above. That'd be cool of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gbetch
Untainted


Posts : 12
Current Win Points : 0
Join date : 2011-08-04
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:31 am

Avatar Satsuki wrote:
*Sighs heavily* I'm going to get banned for this... I just know it.

This is what happens when a funny chat gets started between Scarfan and myself. Please don't hurt me nice Moderators, please?

I may have found out why Alex is so angry at J, he can't find the lube, so they haven't had any in a few weeks. Alex is angry, because he thinks J hid the lube, but the poor kid didn't. It was Slendy, you know how Proxysex goes...
There is a HUGE flaw in your theory....they both still have mouths...

Also, night-vision doesn't like black fabric and will usually turn it a white or light grey color.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avatar Satsuki
Taken


Posts : 483
Current Win Points : 72
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 26
Location : Hiding in my room with a flashlight and camera.

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:34 am

gbetch wrote:
Avatar Satsuki wrote:
*Sighs heavily* I'm going to get banned for this... I just know it.

This is what happens when a funny chat gets started between Scarfan and myself. Please don't hurt me nice Moderators, please?

I may have found out why Alex is so angry at J, he can't find the lube, so they haven't had any in a few weeks. Alex is angry, because he thinks J hid the lube, but the poor kid didn't. It was Slendy, you know how Proxysex goes...
There is a HUGE flaw in your theory....they both still have mouths...

At this point in the relationship, I don't think either of them want the other's teeth anywhere near there...

_________________
Guns don't kill people, not reading the forum rules does!



While you're here, consider clicking the link above. That'd be cool of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:09 am

I've noticed a few flaws in the series. Like i recall Tim wearing the brown jacket before actually becoming Masky. I don't know if that's a flaw but all the other ones seem to have been seen.

Also i apologize if this thread isn't made for things like that, i am following up on other posts along with the description of the thread.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet


Posts : 1499
Current Win Points : 750
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm

That's not a flaw, that was one of the leading factors to suggest Tim was Masky before it was revealed. That and the sideburns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
MadameMiz
Watched


Posts : 205
Current Win Points : 114
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 25
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:27 am

This line of thought was originally from the Entry #46 thread, but I thought it fit better here. This is less of a theory and more of a debunking of a theory for the sake of debate.

Crawford Chaser wrote:
paradoxmachine wrote:
Running, sprinting for my very life from my worst nightmare...
Oooh, hold up... THAT is a dam pretty key!

Well done Jay, your antics never fail to disappoint me :]
Apart from that
Spoiler:
 

Wow. I never thought about Alex being TTA. I wonder how that could work out. Maybe TTA, if he was Alex, isn't hostile. Maybe, instead, TTA has been trying to help Jay.
Something about TTA's videos has always seemed informative...as cryptic as they may be.

I honestly don't see how that could be possible, since there's so much evidence against it.

If you believe that Sinclair/Hoody is totheark or part of totheark, there's no way the above theory can be true. In entry 42 (I believe), as Alex was is walking into the woods, you can briefly see Sinclair sitting under a tree in the distance. Not to mention that Sinclair and Masky happen to be working together, Masky has appeared in a totheark video, and they tried to kill Alex. Why would they do that if he's on their side?

But ok, let's say you don't believe that Sinclair is totheark, but a seperate character with an entirely different motive. There's still evidence that suggests Alex can't be totheark. In one of the earlier entries, totheark ( or one of its members) was filming Jay at Alex's car. Meanwhile, Alex was having an encounter with the Operator. The times don't match.

And if you're going with the argument that "Jay and Alex are friends, and totheark seems to be a friendly force, so totheark must be Alex," I'd just pay careful attention to Alex in the past few entries. He's obviously not entirely under his own control anymore, he's paranoid, angry, doesn't trust Jay, and Jay doesn't trust him, not to mention he lied to Jessica about Amy in 45. If totheark is indeed a friendly/neutral force to Jay, then Alex is about the last known person it could be.

I know there are some flaws in my arguments, but I'll leave them open ended for the sake of discussion. Bring on the rebuttal =P

/overanalysis
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://madamemiz.tumblr.com
Crawford Chaser
Untainted


Posts : 25
Current Win Points : 3
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Away from windows

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:31 pm

MadameMiz wrote:
This line of thought was originally from the Entry #46 thread, but I thought it fit better here. This is less of a theory and more of a debunking of a theory for the sake of debate.

Crawford Chaser wrote:
paradoxmachine wrote:
Running, sprinting for my very life from my worst nightmare...
Oooh, hold up... THAT is a dam pretty key!

Well done Jay, your antics never fail to disappoint me :]
Apart from that
Spoiler:
 

Wow. I never thought about Alex being TTA. I wonder how that could work out. Maybe TTA, if he was Alex, isn't hostile. Maybe, instead, TTA has been trying to help Jay.
Something about TTA's videos has always seemed informative...as cryptic as they may be.

I honestly don't see how that could be possible, since there's so much evidence against it.

If you believe that Sinclair/Hoody is totheark or part of totheark, there's no way the above theory can be true. In entry 42 (I believe), as Alex was is walking into the woods, you can briefly see Sinclair sitting under a tree in the distance. Not to mention that Sinclair and Masky happen to be working together, Masky has appeared in a totheark video, and they tried to kill Alex. Why would they do that if he's on their side?

But ok, let's say you don't believe that Sinclair is totheark, but a seperate character with an entirely different motive. There's still evidence that suggests Alex can't be totheark. In one of the earlier entries, totheark ( or one of its members) was filming Jay at Alex's car. Meanwhile, Alex was having an encounter with the Operator. The times don't match.

And if you're going with the argument that "Jay and Alex are friends, and totheark seems to be a friendly force, so totheark must be Alex," I'd just pay careful attention to Alex in the past few entries. He's obviously not entirely under his own control anymore, he's paranoid, angry, doesn't trust Jay, and Jay doesn't trust him, not to mention he lied to Jessica about Amy in 45. If totheark is indeed a friendly/neutral force to Jay, then Alex is about the last known person it could be.

I know there are some flaws in my arguments, but I'll leave them open ended for the sake of discussion. Bring on the rebuttal =P

/overanalysis

This actually makes a lot more sense. I felt iffy about Alex being TTA specifically because of Alex's behavior in recent entries. I must say though that I still sense a strange attempt to inform coming from TTA's videos. Behind the mysterious messages that seem to be nonsense it looks like TTA wants to convey some form of information. I doubt we'll ever truly know. The mystery is the part of MH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sleeping-bat.livejournal.com/
`shadE
Untainted


Posts : 31
Current Win Points : 12
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 19
Location : Elsewhere

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 pm

Quote :
This actually makes a lot more sense. I felt iffy about Alex being TTA specifically because of Alex's behavior in recent entries.

Ah, Alex's behavior in recent entries. Notice how the second the entries start popping up with Alex acting strangely in them TTA goes dead silent.

Not enough to turn the tables, for sure, but just tossing it out there...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crawford Chaser
Untainted


Posts : 25
Current Win Points : 3
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Away from windows

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:50 pm

`shadE wrote:
Quote :
This actually makes a lot more sense. I felt iffy about Alex being TTA specifically because of Alex's behavior in recent entries.

Ah, Alex's behavior in recent entries. Notice how the second the entries start popping up with Alex acting strangely in them TTA goes dead silent.

Not enough to turn the tables, for sure, but just tossing it out there...

Well played. It is all very confusing and it's hard to pin anything down though. That's what I think makes it so awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sleeping-bat.livejournal.com/
Malus
Taken


Posts : 455
Current Win Points : 125
Join date : 2011-06-08
Location : Blank Space

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:54 pm

That doesn't mean anything. These entries were in the past, not the present, so Alex's behavior in the seven month period shouldn't affect TTA right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
`shadE
Untainted


Posts : 31
Current Win Points : 12
Join date : 2011-07-17
Age : 19
Location : Elsewhere

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:08 pm

True, it shouldn't. But what if it did.

My guess is that Jay is catching on to the fact that Alex has been slenderized and TTA/Alex/Whoever is aware of this. When Jay finally cracks that nut and realizes that Alex could be a lost cause, he will do one of two things; look for Alex like the genre-blind moron he is and try to go back to the place that the key opens, or give up. I suspect the former, seeing how unaware the poor sap is. Something is going to happen in a couple of entry's time that involves direct confrontation between TTA and Jay, whomever it is TTA may be.

And then this debate will be quietly and quickly put to rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet


Posts : 1499
Current Win Points : 750
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Malus wrote:
That doesn't mean anything. These entries were in the past, not the present, so Alex's behavior in the seven month period shouldn't affect TTA right now.

Yes, but it's still releasing new information to Jay. If TTA made a couple videos referencing shit that Jay hasn't seen yet then they would be much more confusing then they already are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Malus
Taken


Posts : 455
Current Win Points : 125
Join date : 2011-06-08
Location : Blank Space

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Malus wrote:
That doesn't mean anything. These entries were in the past, not the present, so Alex's behavior in the seven month period shouldn't affect TTA right now.

Yes, but it's still releasing new information to Jay. If TTA made a couple videos referencing shit that Jay hasn't seen yet then they would be much more confusing then they already are.

I'm sorry, what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crawford Chaser
Untainted


Posts : 25
Current Win Points : 3
Join date : 2011-08-06
Age : 25
Location : Away from windows

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Whatever the case is MH has once again done a fantastic job of confusing the hell out of us. I can't wait for more!

I can't help but expect Jay to take that key back to the apartment regardless of Alex's condition. Who thinks like me that Jay will either find someone else there or no one at all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sleeping-bat.livejournal.com/
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet


Posts : 1499
Current Win Points : 750
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Malus wrote:
Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Malus wrote:
That doesn't mean anything. These entries were in the past, not the present, so Alex's behavior in the seven month period shouldn't affect TTA right now.

Yes, but it's still releasing new information to Jay. If TTA made a couple videos referencing shit that Jay hasn't seen yet then they would be much more confusing then they already are.

I'm sorry, what?

Alex's behavior would affect TTA because this is new information to Jay, so TTA could prey on the semblance of knowledge he's getting from these videos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Malus
Taken


Posts : 455
Current Win Points : 125
Join date : 2011-06-08
Location : Blank Space

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:34 pm

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Malus wrote:
Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Malus wrote:
That doesn't mean anything. These entries were in the past, not the present, so Alex's behavior in the seven month period shouldn't affect TTA right now.

Yes, but it's still releasing new information to Jay. If TTA made a couple videos referencing shit that Jay hasn't seen yet then they would be much more confusing then they already are.

I'm sorry, what?

Alex's behavior would affect TTA because this is new information to Jay, so TTA could prey on the semblance of knowledge he's getting from these videos.

But TTA doesn't seem to be doing that. They've kept silent for the past few entries, actually. If they were preying on the 'semblance of knowledge', wouldn't they be trying to confuse Jay even more with a video response?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet


Posts : 1499
Current Win Points : 750
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Malus wrote:
Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Malus wrote:
Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Malus wrote:
That doesn't mean anything. These entries were in the past, not the present, so Alex's behavior in the seven month period shouldn't affect TTA right now.

Yes, but it's still releasing new information to Jay. If TTA made a couple videos referencing shit that Jay hasn't seen yet then they would be much more confusing then they already are.

I'm sorry, what?

Alex's behavior would affect TTA because this is new information to Jay, so TTA could prey on the semblance of knowledge he's getting from these videos.

But TTA doesn't seem to be doing that. They've kept silent for the past few entries, actually. If they were preying on the 'semblance of knowledge', wouldn't they be trying to confuse Jay even more with a video response?

Who says TTA is trying to confuse Jay? He may be trying to help, although it's not working well. It's still not clear if he/she/it/they are malevolent or not. Also they've never sent a response to every video, there's about half the amount of TTA videos compared to MH videos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Crusergirl
Stalked


Posts : 334
Current Win Points : 74
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:32 am

Entry #50 theory by Crusergirl. (AKA how I think its going to go down)
Spoiler:
 
...I desperately wanted to voice this. Just humor me please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guitargler
Untainted


Posts : 34
Current Win Points : 4
Join date : 2011-02-27
Age : 23
Location : Some eldritch wasteland.

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:15 am

Crusergirl wrote:
Entry #50 theory by Crusergirl. (AKA how I think its going to go down)
Spoiler:
 
...I desperately wanted to voice this. Just humor me please.

So Jay accidentally takes off Jessica's mask.. and then Tim doesn't bother putting it back on her? I think it'd be easier to give Jessica her mask again than have her fend for herself (hoping Jay doesn't screw something up) until Tim gets back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grifen411
Untainted


Posts : 26
Current Win Points : 12
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 39
Location : Hell

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:19 pm

Here's a creepy idea, what if the person uploading the latest videos is actually Alex pretending to be Jay? Alex could have killed Jay under Slendy's influence, lost his mind and now believes that he's Jay or is just posting the videos to keep up the fiction that Jay is alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Today at 9:56 pm

Back to top Go down
 
The minor theories thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series :: Marble Hornets-
Jump to: