Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff



 
HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 
 

 The minor theories thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SuperRob45
Untainted


Posts : 42
Current Win Points : 1
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 21
Location : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Zander wrote:

Please people base your theories on facts not stuff you pulled out of your ass.

Spoiler:
 

So what's your theory, Mr. High and Mightly Jeebles?


Last edited by SuperRob45 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet


Posts : 1499
Current Win Points : 750
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 23
Location : Unknown

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:18 pm

First of all, fix your post.

Second you would like to know my theory oh annoying and minuscule tool?
Fine, here you go.

Masky was hit in the leg with the rock causing the limp, most likely unable to go to the hospital because of the position he is in. The Operator may or may not have sped up his healing processes, it's impossible to tell because we don't know the extent of The Operator's powers. Either way Tim had to let his leg heal, without becoming an ascended being or having a random fucking poser run in and do his job for him. Not to say that the man in Entry #33 was Tim, it's possible that it wasn't, but I'm going with the sideburns which haven't lied so far.

As for what Masky is, I believe just Tim, possibly Brian, but I presume he is dead because of the state his house is in and he hasn't been seen since. Masky is just someone who is being controlled by The Operator. Someone being controlled by The Operator would exhume symptoms seen by Tim in Entry # 20. He will have no recollection as to what is happening to him and would end up waking up somewhere like Jay did in the hotel.

It's quite possible that Tim is in the same boat as Jay, running and trying to figure things out. But sadly it would seem that Tim is spending most of his time in Slender Man's control.

What happened to Jay over the 7 months.

I think he was of being The Operator proxy for atleast 1/3 of those 7 months, maybe more. You can see that he was under his own control so far from the begging of these new tapes, but not remembering anything makes me think that The Operator gave him a mind wipe.
Here you see Jay has what looks like black makeup around his eyes (seen much more clearly in the TTA: Return video) This strengthens my opinion that Jay has been a Masky before, he is just unable to remember it.

Problem Robbiiiieeee?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Vivi
Blackout


Posts : 507
Current Win Points : 487
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 24
Location : Alexandria, Gaia

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:24 pm

*throws down the gauntlet*

I cant read this thread because of spoilers, (and anybody keeping up with my VFW MH thread will know I'm not up to date) But as a moderator, I can say that if there is any further flaming in here, there will be consequences doled out appropriately. If you're wondering if that means you, then yes, I mean doled out to YOU.

Your first and final warning.
Follow our only enforced rule: Don't be a fuckwhistle.
You have been warned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
SuperRob45
Untainted


Posts : 42
Current Win Points : 1
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 21
Location : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Spoiler:
 

But seriously


Mr. Jeebles wrote:

I think he was of being The Operator proxy for atleast 1/3 of those 7 months, maybe more. You can see that he was under his own control so far from the begging of these new tapes, but not remembering anything makes me think that The Operator gave him a mind wipe.

Yeah I do agree. But what happened to the other masky for the 7 months that supposedly Jay was mas-- Oh.
Ok, now I see your point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander
Survivor


Posts : 1570
Current Win Points : 640
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 24
Location : Gone

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:41 pm

No. There's only one Masky(so far), and
Spoiler:
 
I really don't think there's two Masky people running around because of the evidence.

And Bard, that could be/may be ToTheArk. But I thought that might have been Seth or something if I think I know what you're talking about..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sachael
Watched


Posts : 287
Current Win Points : 179
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 28
Location : EVERYWHERE YOU'RE NOT

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:52 pm

I don't think Tim is working for the Operator. My theory is that after Alex caught our tall friend's attention for whatever reason, the rest of the MH gang started having slender-problems too. Tim somehow knew this weirdness was connected to Alex, so he's been using Jay to try and get to Alex because he thinks that Alex is the key to getting rid of the problem for good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slynesh
Anxious


Posts : 83
Current Win Points : 40
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Numerous places.....

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:11 pm

Sachael wrote:
I don't think Tim is working for the Operator. My theory is that after Alex caught our tall friend's attention for whatever reason, the rest of the MH gang started having slender-problems too. Tim somehow knew this weirdness was connected to Alex, so he's been using Jay to try and get to Alex because he thinks that Alex is the key to getting rid of the problem for good.
WHile i am aware that these are minor theories I'd still like to disagree and point out why.

In Entry ###### he clearly states that "We will wait for you no more," and "From the beginning it's been a game for us," and while I have no hard evidence that he is referring to Slenderman and himself as the we Slendy is the only other person to show hostility towards the MH crew.

It also falls in line with my theory that Tim was sent to monitor Jay and see if he could lead him to Alex while Slendy hunted Alex himself.

Just my thoughts on it though, no ones knows much of anything at this moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bard
Anxious


Posts : 81
Current Win Points : 48
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 21
Location : In front of my computer, derpface.

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:36 am

Hurm...
Timmasky is under The Operator's control, but fighting it.
This is why he sometimes seems to be half-hearted in his assaults or merely trying to scare Jay away (#33's bitchslap comes to mind). He's being puppeteered into hurting Jay (and Alex), or taking them to The Operator for whatever purpose, but he really doesn't want to. So when he can, he holds back, but he has varying degrees of control over the course of the series. And this way, both sides of the "Tim is helping Jay/Tim is malevolent and under Slendy's control" theoryfight win.

Also:
Slynesh wrote:
...my theory that Tim was sent to monitor Jay and see if he could lead him to Alex while Slendy hunted Alex himself.
I may not agree entirely with this, but...it's brilliant. And, if the ARK really does turn out to be Alex R. Kralie, will probably be the case. And it also makes sense of Slendy's lessened appearances after Masky was introduced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperRob45
Untainted


Posts : 42
Current Win Points : 1
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 21
Location : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:51 am

Bard wrote:

I may not agree entirely with this, but...it's brilliant. And, if the ARK really does turn out to be Alex R. Kralie, will probably be the case. And it also makes sense of Slendy's lessened appearances after Masky was introduced.

It actually does make sense. However he's been able to find people himself for hundreds of years, why would he need Tim's help now of all times? Plus, if he was sent only to monitor, why would he attack them? Wouldn't that make Slendy pissed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slynesh
Anxious


Posts : 83
Current Win Points : 40
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Numerous places.....

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:55 am

Why thank you bard I do try;D.

I'm nearly convinced that the ARK is Alex but that's just from my long drawn out hours of theroising over what it could be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slynesh
Anxious


Posts : 83
Current Win Points : 40
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Numerous places.....

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:01 am

SuperRob45 wrote:
Bard wrote:

I may not agree entirely with this, but...it's brilliant. And, if the ARK really does turn out to be Alex R. Kralie, will probably be the case. And it also makes sense of Slendy's lessened appearances after Masky was introduced.

It actually does make sense. However he's been able to find people himself for hundreds of years, why would he need Tim's help now of all times? Plus, if he was sent only to monitor, why would he attack them? Wouldn't that make Slendy pissed?
Notice in Entry #26 Alex's girlfriend(?) brings out his old camera and BAM he's back to fuck with Alex.

So it could just be that Alex was eluding someway unknown to us.

To address the attacking that Tim does I feel it's more a form of him going "HEY I'M HERE YOU'RE NOT ALONE!" and mindfucking jay with tackles more than anything as he has had more than enough opportunities to harm Jay but has yet to do so as far as we know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperRob45
Untainted


Posts : 42
Current Win Points : 1
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 21
Location : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:08 am

Slynesh wrote:
Notice in Entry #26 Alex's girlfriend(?) brings out his old camera and BAM he's back to fuck with Alex.

So it could just be that Alex was eluding someway unknown to us.

To address the attacking that Tim does I feel it's more a form of him going "HEY I'M HERE YOU'RE NOT ALONE!" and mindfucking jay with tackles more than anything as he has had more than enough opportunities to harm Jay but has yet to do so as far as we know.

Maybe he's just not thinking about Slendy, or Alex may already be dead (which I find unlikely, both of them)? How would he even try to elude him, I mean obviously the only way he comes and gets someone is when they think or talk about him. If he's trying to elude him he must be thinking of him.
But yeah, about Tim not really attacking them, maybe just trying to scare them like someone (I forget who) said before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bard
Anxious


Posts : 81
Current Win Points : 48
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 21
Location : In front of my computer, derpface.

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:11 am

Slynesh wrote:
Why thank you bard I do try;D.

I'm nearly convinced that the ARK is Alex but that's just from my long drawn out hours of theroising over what it could be.
You're welcome. :3
And I was leaning in that direction, but I realized that it doesn't make any kind of metaphorical sense. Because an ark is either something used to carry something sacred (the Ark of the Covenant) or a reference to Noah's Ark. It seems to be going the Noah direction, what with TTA's "Deluge", but...that makes no sense if the ARK is a person.

Then again, EMH has kind of trained me to think of Slendy as a metaphorical flood, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slynesh
Anxious


Posts : 83
Current Win Points : 40
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Numerous places.....

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:19 am

Bard wrote:
Slynesh wrote:
Why thank you bard I do try;D.

I'm nearly convinced that the ARK is Alex but that's just from my long drawn out hours of theroising over what it could be.
You're welcome. :3
And I was leaning in that direction, but I realized that it doesn't make any kind of metaphorical sense. Because an ark is either something used to carry something sacred (the Ark of the Covenant) or a reference to Noah's Ark. It seems to be going the Noah direction, what with TTA's "Deluge", but...that makes no sense if the ARK is a person.

Then again, EMH has kind of trained me to think of Slendy as a metaphorical flood, so yeah.
I know exactly where you're coming from as I at one point though it could have been a specific location but more often than not it always lead back to Alex as he seems to be a huge part of this whole thing.

What Slendy wants with him is anyones guess at this point but I believe it's something.

Maybe Alex found something out he shouldn't have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slynesh
Anxious


Posts : 83
Current Win Points : 40
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Numerous places.....

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:27 am

SuperRob45 wrote:
Slynesh wrote:
Notice in Entry #26 Alex's girlfriend(?) brings out his old camera and BAM he's back to fuck with Alex.

So it could just be that Alex was eluding someway unknown to us.

To address the attacking that Tim does I feel it's more a form of him going "HEY I'M HERE YOU'RE NOT ALONE!" and mindfucking jay with tackles more than anything as he has had more than enough opportunities to harm Jay but has yet to do so as far as we know.

Maybe he's just not thinking about Slendy, or Alex may already be dead (which I find unlikely, both of them)? How would he even try to elude him, I mean obviously the only way he comes and gets someone is when they think or talk about him. If he's trying to elude him he must be thinking of him.
But yeah, about Tim not really attacking them, maybe just trying to scare them like someone (I forget who) said before.
If Alex hadn't been alluding him in some way he most likely wouldn't still be alive which he is (see Entry#35) but I couldn't BEGIN to tell you how he went about it for so long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperRob45
Untainted


Posts : 42
Current Win Points : 1
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 21
Location : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:29 am

Slynesh wrote:
SuperRob45 wrote:
Slynesh wrote:
Notice in Entry #26 Alex's girlfriend(?) brings out his old camera and BAM he's back to fuck with Alex.

So it could just be that Alex was eluding someway unknown to us.

To address the attacking that Tim does I feel it's more a form of him going "HEY I'M HERE YOU'RE NOT ALONE!" and mindfucking jay with tackles more than anything as he has had more than enough opportunities to harm Jay but has yet to do so as far as we know.

Maybe he's just not thinking about Slendy, or Alex may already be dead (which I find unlikely, both of them)? How would he even try to elude him, I mean obviously the only way he comes and gets someone is when they think or talk about him. If he's trying to elude him he must be thinking of him.
But yeah, about Tim not really attacking them, maybe just trying to scare them like someone (I forget who) said before.
If Alex hadn't been alluding him in some way he most likely wouldn't still be alive which he is (see Entry#35) but I couldn't BEGIN to tell you how he went about it for so long.

Jay doesn't remember entry 35, therefore it happened in the past, did it not?
Or am I wrong again? Man this is confusing....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slynesh
Anxious


Posts : 83
Current Win Points : 40
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Numerous places.....

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:01 am

SuperRob45 wrote:
Slynesh wrote:
SuperRob45 wrote:
Slynesh wrote:
Notice in Entry #26 Alex's girlfriend(?) brings out his old camera and BAM he's back to fuck with Alex.

So it could just be that Alex was eluding someway unknown to us.

To address the attacking that Tim does I feel it's more a form of him going "HEY I'M HERE YOU'RE NOT ALONE!" and mindfucking jay with tackles more than anything as he has had more than enough opportunities to harm Jay but has yet to do so as far as we know.

Maybe he's just not thinking about Slendy, or Alex may already be dead (which I find unlikely, both of them)? How would he even try to elude him, I mean obviously the only way he comes and gets someone is when they think or talk about him. If he's trying to elude him he must be thinking of him.
But yeah, about Tim not really attacking them, maybe just trying to scare them like someone (I forget who) said before.
If Alex hadn't been alluding him in some way he most likely wouldn't still be alive which he is (see Entry#35) but I couldn't BEGIN to tell you how he went about it for so long.

Jay doesn't remember entry 35, therefore it happened in the past, did it not?
Or am I wrong again? Man this is confusing....
No you're right it did happen in the past but we can assume it happened AFTER entry #26 the most recent(?) Slender sighting by Alex and since he made it to then we can assume he had a way of alluding him.

It make sense to me I might just be explaining it wrong or it could be asinine, either way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperRob45
Untainted


Posts : 42
Current Win Points : 1
Join date : 2011-02-10
Age : 21
Location : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:03 am

Slynesh wrote:
SuperRob45 wrote:
Slynesh wrote:
SuperRob45 wrote:
Slynesh wrote:
Notice in Entry #26 Alex's girlfriend(?) brings out his old camera and BAM he's back to fuck with Alex.

So it could just be that Alex was eluding someway unknown to us.

To address the attacking that Tim does I feel it's more a form of him going "HEY I'M HERE YOU'RE NOT ALONE!" and mindfucking jay with tackles more than anything as he has had more than enough opportunities to harm Jay but has yet to do so as far as we know.

Maybe he's just not thinking about Slendy, or Alex may already be dead (which I find unlikely, both of them)? How would he even try to elude him, I mean obviously the only way he comes and gets someone is when they think or talk about him. If he's trying to elude him he must be thinking of him.
But yeah, about Tim not really attacking them, maybe just trying to scare them like someone (I forget who) said before.
If Alex hadn't been alluding him in some way he most likely wouldn't still be alive which he is (see Entry#35) but I couldn't BEGIN to tell you how he went about it for so long.

Jay doesn't remember entry 35, therefore it happened in the past, did it not?
Or am I wrong again? Man this is confusing....
No you're right it did happen in the past but we can assume it happened AFTER entry #26 the most recent(?) Slender sighting by Alex and since he made it to then we can assume he had a way of alluding him.

It make sense to me I might just be explaining it wrong or it could be asinine, either way.

No it's cool, I see what you're getting at now. So assuming he is alive, I wonder where he could be hiding. It's obvious Jay doesn't remember so he obviously lost contact with Alex because of the mind wipe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slynesh
Anxious


Posts : 83
Current Win Points : 40
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Numerous places.....

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:38 am

SuperRob45 wrote:
Slynesh wrote:
SuperRob45 wrote:
Slynesh wrote:
SuperRob45 wrote:
Slynesh wrote:
Notice in Entry #26 Alex's girlfriend(?) brings out his old camera and BAM he's back to fuck with Alex.

So it could just be that Alex was eluding someway unknown to us.

To address the attacking that Tim does I feel it's more a form of him going "HEY I'M HERE YOU'RE NOT ALONE!" and mindfucking jay with tackles more than anything as he has had more than enough opportunities to harm Jay but has yet to do so as far as we know.

Maybe he's just not thinking about Slendy, or Alex may already be dead (which I find unlikely, both of them)? How would he even try to elude him, I mean obviously the only way he comes and gets someone is when they think or talk about him. If he's trying to elude him he must be thinking of him.
But yeah, about Tim not really attacking them, maybe just trying to scare them like someone (I forget who) said before.
If Alex hadn't been alluding him in some way he most likely wouldn't still be alive which he is (see Entry#35) but I couldn't BEGIN to tell you how he went about it for so long.

Jay doesn't remember entry 35, therefore it happened in the past, did it not?
Or am I wrong again? Man this is confusing....
No you're right it did happen in the past but we can assume it happened AFTER entry #26 the most recent(?) Slender sighting by Alex and since he made it to then we can assume he had a way of alluding him.

It make sense to me I might just be explaining it wrong or it could be asinine, either way.

No it's cool, I see what you're getting at now. So assuming he is alive, I wonder where he could be hiding. It's obvious Jay doesn't remember so he obviously lost contact with Alex because of the mind wipe.
Very safe to assume and the tapes just seem to be giving Jay and the rest of us MORE questions.

As we're for all intents and purposes still in the same boat as him since he can't remember shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cowboyghostie
Anxious


Posts : 73
Current Win Points : 9
Join date : 2011-02-04
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:22 am

Minor, and plausible, theory.. as to why Jay continues to be able to afford to flee across country. Maybe he's panhandling, asking for money.

Minor theory 2, that hotel he woke up in didn't actually charge him anything. Remember he hadn't seen any other guests? Straaaaange....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slynesh
Anxious


Posts : 83
Current Win Points : 40
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Numerous places.....

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:18 am

A theory I've been pondering recently:Alex sent Jay the tape from #26.

The only thing making me think this is the sign with help written on it at the end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Anxious


Posts : 83
Current Win Points : 193
Join date : 2011-01-13
Age : 25
Location : Within and without.

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:16 am

Slynesh wrote:
A theory I've been pondering recently:Alex sent Jay the tape from #26.

The only thing making me think this is the sign with help written on it at the end.

I thought this at first.

But now, to quote a meme, I think it was a trap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://holisticalice.livejournal.com/51505.html
Slynesh
Anxious


Posts : 83
Current Win Points : 40
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Numerous places.....

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:32 am

Alice wrote:
Slynesh wrote:
A theory I've been pondering recently:Alex sent Jay the tape from #26.

The only thing making me think this is the sign with help written on it at the end.

I thought this at first.

But now, to quote a meme, I think it was a trap.
I had never thought of it that way you're most likely correct.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Anxious


Posts : 83
Current Win Points : 193
Join date : 2011-01-13
Age : 25
Location : Within and without.

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:00 am

Of course, the questions remain: Who was the trap for? Who set it up in the first place?

This is off the cuff, so forgive me if I'm not exploring all the possibilities.

1. TTA sent the tape to Jay, hoping Masky would attack him at the New and Improved Creepy Abandoned House
(TTA trapped Jay)

Self-explanatory. Jay was close to quitting by the time entry #26 was posted but a message with his friend in danger would obviously keep him on the Slender Path. The first place he would look is the return address on the package.

Also, not going to elaborate on whether TTA=Masky because I feel like it doesn't matter for this particular theory. Either Masky is TTA, therefore knew the address or it was sent to him.

2. Alex sent it to Jay, hoping to finally unmask/stop Masky.
(Alex trapped Masky)

Again, providing the return address and using the mythical Masky ability to randomly appear wherever Jay is (such as his hotel). This evidenced in Alex knowing where the House was without contacting Jay first. But people speculate Alex and Jay could have met up beforehand, and Alex suggested they go back together.

3. TTA/Masky sent it to Jay, hoping to lure Alex out of hiding, perhaps even to "finish" what the Operator had started.
(TTA or Masky trapped Alex)

Not going to speculate on whether or not the camera was "planted" by TTA or Masky or if Alex really did just forget he had a camera, but let's say TTA /Masky gets ahold of the tape, knows Jay will come looking for Alex when he sees what's on it, and that Alex is still in the same area as his new (possibly burned? we never see what happens to Alex and Amy after the Operator shows up) house. TTA/Masky splices in the "HELP (X)" frame. Sometime afterward, Alex sees the clip posted on Youtube, either recognizes the dilapidated building in his hometown or contacts Jay for the return address ("I didn't send the tape, so who did?").

I think the fact that Masky completely ignores Jay and charges at Alex upon first seeing them supports this best. But it's a lot of guesswork on the part of the person who sent/altered the tape.

4. Alex sent it to Jay, legitimately wanting help
(No trap)

...because calling people on their cell phones (the person who sent this knew Jay's number because of the ominous text with the date) is so mainstream?

5. An unknown party sent it, hoping to bring together the surviving/"not gone" cast of Marble Hornets.
(??? trapped Jay/Alex/Masky)

One could speculate that Amy sent it (as I believe she got out) or any of the "gone" cast (Brian, Seth, Sarah). Maybe Jessica. Maybe the Operator. Not only did they send that tape to Jay, they must have sent the address to TiMasky and Alex. Why anyone would do this other than hoping to tape a Very Special Jerry Springer Episode ("A MASKED MAN IS STALKING ME") is beyond me.

6. I sent the tape to Jay, hoping for a second season of Marble Hornets.
(Alice trapped Jay)

All went according to plan.


Last edited by Alice on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some clarifying parentheses, probably made this post more confusing)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://holisticalice.livejournal.com/51505.html
Slynesh
Anxious


Posts : 83
Current Win Points : 40
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 26
Location : Numerous places.....

PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:13 am

Quote :
6. I sent the tape to Jay, hoping for a second season of Marble Hornets.
(Alice trapped Jay)

All went according to plan.

I like this theory the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The minor theories thread   Today at 12:26 am

Back to top Go down
 
The minor theories thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series :: Marble Hornets-
Jump to: