Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

TheScarlettHouse

Go down 
+12
BananaBrains
MsHyde
TailsFoxy
SoulEatingBunny
Packfong
BravoBismuth
saqua23
Ekaetriana
Slendercles
DarkShadows
sethlapod555
NickIsLick
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
MsHyde
Untainted
MsHyde

Current Win Points : 2

TheScarlettHouse - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Not the series, I just thought the notebook looked bad. It's just a minor thing, but good props and bad props can mean the world lol
Back to top Go down
abeABC
Untainted
abeABC

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:31 am

To clear things up, I have fired Kristen Stewart as my acting coach.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:40 pm

New video:
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
MsHyde
Untainted
MsHyde

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:43 pm

I think that code is "Go back to the beginning", which may be the house? Or Kyle? I am not sure. But I am sure that I am liking the character development Smile A few character I dislike, but character wise, you're acting is becoming high quality now Smile
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:50 pm

MsHyde wrote:
I think that code is "Go back to the beginning", which may be the house? Or Kyle? I am not sure. But I am sure that I am liking the character development Smile A few character I dislike, but character wise, you're acting is becoming high quality now Smile

Wow your guess was right, as seen in the new video:

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MsHyde
Untainted
MsHyde

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Tails: Oh yeah! Im just beast like that! haha
Interesting idea I am having... too weird though haha
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:31 pm

And because you are such a beast this new video is just for you ;D

Back to top Go down
MsHyde
Untainted
MsHyde

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:32 pm

Oh yeah!!!!
And there are so many things in this video! Each character had their moment to shine, but I think if anyone in this show dies it should be TJ lol
But there were some scenes that genuinely had be scared, lots of good tension, Cameron's explosion, and the girl walking with Trevor. I am becoming more and more suspicious of several people. AND how do we know Thanatos isn't multiple people? How do we know it is a certain person?
Back to top Go down
saqua23
Untainted
saqua23

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:22 pm

HHAHAHAHA! MsHyde, why should it be TJ who dies?? Just curious. I also really like how you are the first person I've seen so far who brought up that Thanatos could be more than one person. I'm not saying you're right, of course, but I do like that you are thinking outside the box like that. I'm glad you liked the most recent episode, I was worried it was too "boring" but it seems you did catch all the small little important details I put in. : )
Back to top Go down
http://www.saqua23.tumblr.com
MsHyde
Untainted
MsHyde

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:34 am

I actually thought it was one of the better episodes! It had a feeling about it. Like it's building to some HUGE things. I could be wrong of course, but everything from the Leshae and Trevor stuff , to Camerons flip out to the girl with Trevor! To Smile Fn Dog! It just seems like you guys have a fully fleshed out plot with several things going o at one time and it feels like more of a mystery/horror than just a "Ahhh let's run" type of horror x) Idk I just feel like You, Mike and Cameron have such amazing talent, TJ is a good actor too but it just seems like his character (Which is being handled perfectly, this is not a criticism) is going one of 4 ways, and I will put them in order of which one I like the most.
One:Somehow he becomes the hero...I like this the least just because out of all of you he seems the least intimidating and the weakest physically.
Two: He continues in his role and is a good supporting charcter to add depth and counterbalance other charcters.
Three: He is in on it, and betrays Nick
Four: He dies because character wise he is the one that can be most easily lost.
And just to point out I have serveral theroies on what is going on. But I am not sure about them yet :3
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:37 am

Wow no one posted it yet?
Here is the newest video:
Back to top Go down
saqua23
Untainted
saqua23

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:53 pm

I doubt anyone is still watching this thread but just in case, I wanted to update people and say that someone has hacked the Scarlett House channel and deleted all the videos. I'm sorry to say I don't know who, how, why, or when. But the show, regrettably, has been cancelled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.saqua23.tumblr.com
UrbanVortex
Untainted
UrbanVortex

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:24 am

I went to watch this since people gave it good recommendations...and it's not there for me, i went of the channel and 122 subs and no videos, am i missing something?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/UrbanVortex1
andywarski
Anxious
andywarski

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:37 pm

What happened to your series??
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:49 pm

It seems as though the channel's been closed. 

Sad

MOD EDIT: Moved to appropriate subforum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheScarlettHouse   TheScarlettHouse - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

TheScarlettHouse
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series-
Jump to: