Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

General Theory Thread!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paradox
Untainted

Current Win Points : 7

General Theory Thread! Empty
PostSubject: General Theory Thread!   General Theory Thread! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:39 am

So I'll kick this off with a thought I had not too long ago.

But I wonder what happens if someone/thing makes a Dark Place Deal, but then doesn't hold up their end of it? Judging by the harsh, creepy and dead nature of The Dark Place... I took to thinking that maybe something really bad would happen to whoever didn't complete their end.

Which lead me to thinking about the possibility of why Slender Man seemed to want Caught in The Dark Place.

So... what if in the past Caught can't remember, he made a deal with something/one from The Dark Place, and didn't hold up his end?
Causing Slender Man to maybe be compelled or otherwise, to find him and drag him into The Dark Place because of a breech in the "Supernatural Creepy Dimension Terms and Conditions"?

Remember kids, always read the "Supernatural Creepy Dimension Terms and Conditions".

After all, this is not itunes.
Back to top Go down
Packfong
Observer
Packfong

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: General Theory Thread!   General Theory Thread! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:10 am

Paradox wrote:

Remember kids, always read the "Supernatural Creepy Dimension Terms and Conditions".

After all, this is not itunes.

iTunes is worse. :[

My theory: *throws out the obligatory twenty dollas post *

Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: General Theory Thread!   General Theory Thread! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:14 am

No, don't mention the $20. That's what got Caught into this mess in the first place. D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Theory Thread!   General Theory Thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

General Theory Thread!
Page 1 of 1