Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

This is stupid.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoulEatingBunny
Anxious

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: This is stupid.   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:27 pm

Hello, it's Bunny, and this will probably be the last time I post on this forum because the Doctor is banning everybody that says anything against him. I'm a fairly new member, so I wasn't around when the Doctor was ruling the Nation, but I still think this is stupid. It really pissed me off when I see the Doctor strutting in here like he's a super villain and starts banning the people I've had good conversations with. I just read Dark Shadows' goodbye post and I agree with her on almost everything. If anyone wants to get a hold of me, my Skype is souleatingbunny and I'm also active on Unfiction forums. I'm going to miss some of you, and I hope to see you guys around Unfiction. Bunny is officially hopping out, bitches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Doctor
Admin

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: This is stupid.   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:32 pm

I'm not banning anybody who hasn't flamed me earlier. I'm simply locking these threads, as they offer nothing but goodbyes. I'm sorry if everyone feels so negative towards me but, once again, I'm not leaving.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slendernation.forumotion.com

This is stupid.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: Flamewars-
Jump to: