Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

League of Legends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BanishedZaber
Anxious

Current Win Points : 96

PostSubject: League of Legends   Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:33 pm

Does anyone else play it? I'm not really that good, but it's always nice to have more people to play with.\

For those who don't know, League of Legends is a free to play MOBA game, like DotA. The player base has some... issues... but the game is solid and fun if you have friends to play with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Doctor
Admin

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:21 pm

I also do enjoy League of Legends from time to time, so if we can get a good group going, I say go for it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slendernation.forumotion.com
SeanPony
Untainted

Current Win Points : 3

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Hey, I play a bit of league, I wouldn't say I'm bloody amazing more of a casual player but if there's a group getting started I'd definitely jump in if given the opportunity Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albino Parakeet
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:11 pm

I've been playing for about a year now, started some time last April or something. I'd say I'm a fairly good player; I can play at least 4 champions in all roles (AD carry, AP carry, jungler, support, top laners, etc) and I used to play non-stop a while ago (5-10 games a day). Now I get on to play maybe 1 or 2 games before doing something else.

I never really got into ranked (way too much hostility, immaturity, and foul-mouthed children who scream at you when they don't get what they want). It's not worth it to lose your dignity and take/give abuse to 9 other players for a number.

I mostly just play with friends nowadays, so if there's a group starting up, I'd probably stop in a play a few games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   Today at 12:34 am

Back to top Go down

League of Legends
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: Gaming-
Jump to: