Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The 3-words-story

Go down 
+32
TheBoyNeko
MrCreepyPasta
James Oliver
Thatretrodude
`MissAcidBunny`
DestroyerOfWorlds
PointlessTest
Jane And Jeff
ShadowTurtleInc
The compiler
JustinDGBZ
Todesfurcht
thexlastxdalek
SSCreator
flamey9371
BlueMarble
timeobserver2013
DKaine
awkwardraptor
Chieftain1
Tiro1000
GeorgePenn
Anateus
Dr. Squirtle
spawn250
NearTheEnd
Wowcomix
sethlapod555
River Song
Etreo
TailsFoxy
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

The 3-words-story - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:44 am

Did you know that there are some weird and actually quite delicious underground shrimp that are as big a 15-pound carrot? I know this is accurate. I killed one. With a spoon. That battle was so invigorating that I decided that I should hunt them all day, everyday. Suddenly a green octopus turned up and started moonwalking until he broke his 
tentacle. "Ouch!" It was quite startling to hear, especially since I am used to octopi not screaming. So I took a pitchfork and stabbed my ears over and over. The blood was leaking out of my ears, but it was acid, burning my skin until Gabe Newell rode in on NOT Half-Life 3, but Portal Zero. Face palmed my face off with his foot under a palm tree. Then Gabe Newell ate the non believer octopus, citing the passage from TF2's screenplay, which forbids all octopi from being a gay dude that moonwalks around in a bathsuit.

I found this sock which is soaked in Gabe's toilet in the haunted house over on Princess Street. It saved my sorry little white Large Hadron Collider from getting destroyed by a tiny, tiny little man in rain boots, throwing around fishsticks like a Ninja-Boss. Fishsticks are made not from fish caught in the Fishstick fish pond with a bucket, but with a very tiny piece of dryer lint. I also own three hot dogs. My spaceship gets me around town when I'm bored. It is fast. My pet Slendy, knows I enjoy deep fried chicken dipped in Rake's little slender hands and a bucket of Slender spooge. I like trains, in my pants. they make me feel like dancing. You know, that when I dance, I dance badly like an octopus. But sometimes when my sonic screwdriver goes all haywire, my pants grow smaller every day. So does my brain. So then Gabe Newell walked in a booth of beautiful flowers covered in chocolate. Gabe decided to gloriously eat some big and giant, slimy, phallic shaped cheetos. They were something that caused me to barf, because they caused massive terrifying hallucinations. 

Suddenly, Slenderman appeared and then caused the end of Belgium during the beginning of WW3. The war caused five socks and two turtle doves to explode gloriously. Slenderman then made pancakes in a frying pan and toothbrush in the living room while Gabe Newell watches. Gabe found Slenderman listening to the Harlem Shake and Gangnam Style, but Half Life 3 will never come to Belgium in bulk. Gabe Newell enters the room and says, "Yo." Randy Jackson then rips off his mouth for taking huge amounts of Half Life 3 brand sugar cookies when Tommy Wiseau says "Oh hi, Mark! Where is the fat juicy Cheetos that Gabe ate?" Mark replied, "His stomach, obviously." Cthulhu was displeased with that answer and tried to explain to them that Tommy was an alien from FudgeLand. He then went on a tirade of rampent  for the steam parade that would blow up Russia. Gabe looks at Mark and pops the question "Will you refrain from chewing on my veiny rock solid virgin mary teacup?" This then caused Cthulhu and Tommy to explode into big puffy rainbows. Gabe then shouts, "I have never seen such a rocket launcher fulled with my greasy cats of chairs, since HL3 was officially canceled by my fluffy friend Pikachu Octopus McMahon. Pikachu then slams Andre The Giant into the wall of horrible doom and sighs saying "Ha Ha Ha".

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on Sunday. I will admit that this story is very rainbowish and very random. Veiny tea bags are full of delicious green mold I can confirm that mold is green and pink makes me vomit in Rainbow Dashes furry rump. I said "Hey Cthulhu and Tommy, you're getting married but who was phone?" Cthulu replied "SCP-096 was phone, my engagement ring is missing because Stone Cold said "Balloons are the worst." And then a skeleton popped out and scared Mark. Mark cried like a man and then Gaben, Gabe's evil twin Nebag comes to say hello, but Cthulhu finds a copy of HL3.Deadpool begins to bleed hyperealstic blood. I have never seen such a beautiful sight. I run up to Gabe, Nebag and Cthulhu while playing Final Fantasy X-2 and the song "Hammer Smashed Face". After bleeding hyperealstic cheddar cheese sauce,Tommy runs to the emergency room to buy the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray and then Zalgo fell down drunk while Gaben and Nebag and Gabe chased Mark and Tommy and Cthulhu and Deadpool and Charles out the house. The AND was capitalized because it was sick as in cool beer. Zalgo kicks back and relaxes to enjoy the silence. After that burgers went flying out of the massively tall Slenderman.

Now I know that JustinDGBZ is a rather gay but not gay but truly gay but isn't gay (though very gay) and then Cthulhu kicks down the flying fuck which no one gave into Gabe's HL3 dev team in his secret hole of heterosexual straightness. ShadowTurtleInc is amazing at being classy but secretly licks slimy, phallic shaped Cheetos that Gabe eats, which caused DestroyerOfWorlds rainbow squirts. Rainbow squirts caused Cthulhu to say "Eat the juicy penis of gold butter patties!".

It is a fact that TheBoyNeko is new to SlenderNation. "Suck a  cheese wheel, Tommy Wiseau." said George Washington.Nebag was offended and ripped George's arms off and Batman flew in. Nebag beat George into milky sausages with tons of beefy straws.

YAY!

These previous actions have come to a large amount of silence.

Then HABIT walks into, and shouts: "I'M HOME!". Cthulhu greets him with pudding and juicy cock. Sure apples basket were nice. BEN slapped a salad while beening alonely. With a chode up in his grill karma tried hard. Tragedy struck Boringville and Tommy Wiseau exclaimed "Oh Poopy!"

And that's when JustinDGBZ shot TheCrookedFamily in the chode. The Code is apple juice pine filled with happy happy happy people in the middle topped with sperm wait what the hell was that? ShadowTurtle is perverted.
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 15 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Did you know that there are some weird and actually quite delicious underground shrimp that are as big a 15-pound carrot? I know this is accurate. I killed one. With a spoon. That battle was so invigorating that I decided that I should hunt them all day, everyday. Suddenly a green octopus turned up and started moonwalking until he broke his 
tentacle. "Ouch!" It was quite startling to hear, especially since I am used to octopi not screaming. So I took a pitchfork and stabbed my ears over and over. The blood was leaking out of my ears, but it was acid, burning my skin until Gabe Newell rode in on NOT Half-Life 3, but Portal Zero. Face palmed my face off with his foot under a palm tree. Then Gabe Newell ate the non believer octopus, citing the passage from TF2's screenplay, which forbids all octopi from being a gay dude that moonwalks around in a bathsuit.

I found this sock which is soaked in Gabe's toilet in the haunted house over on Princess Street. It saved my sorry little white Large Hadron Collider from getting destroyed by a tiny, tiny little man in rain boots, throwing around fishsticks like a Ninja-Boss. Fishsticks are made not from fish caught in the Fishstick fish pond with a bucket, but with a very tiny piece of dryer lint. I also own three hot dogs. My spaceship gets me around town when I'm bored. It is fast. My pet Slendy, knows I enjoy deep fried chicken dipped in Rake's little slender hands and a bucket of Slender spooge. I like trains, in my pants. they make me feel like dancing. You know, that when I dance, I dance badly like an octopus. But sometimes when my sonic screwdriver goes all haywire, my pants grow smaller every day. So does my brain. So then Gabe Newell walked in a booth of beautiful flowers covered in chocolate. Gabe decided to gloriously eat some big and giant, slimy, phallic shaped cheetos. They were something that caused me to barf, because they caused massive terrifying hallucinations. 

Suddenly, Slenderman appeared and then caused the end of Belgium during the beginning of WW3. The war caused five socks and two turtle doves to explode gloriously. Slenderman then made pancakes in a frying pan and toothbrush in the living room while Gabe Newell watches. Gabe found Slenderman listening to the Harlem Shake and Gangnam Style, but Half Life 3 will never come to Belgium in bulk. Gabe Newell enters the room and says, "Yo." Randy Jackson then rips off his mouth for taking huge amounts of Half Life 3 brand sugar cookies when Tommy Wiseau says "Oh hi, Mark! Where is the fat juicy Cheetos that Gabe ate?" Mark replied, "His stomach, obviously." Cthulhu was displeased with that answer and tried to explain to them that Tommy was an alien from FudgeLand. He then went on a tirade of rampent  for the steam parade that would blow up Russia. Gabe looks at Mark and pops the question "Will you refrain from chewing on my veiny rock solid virgin mary teacup?" This then caused Cthulhu and Tommy to explode into big puffy rainbows. Gabe then shouts, "I have never seen such a rocket launcher fulled with my greasy cats of chairs, since HL3 was officially canceled by my fluffy friend Pikachu Octopus McMahon. Pikachu then slams Andre The Giant into the wall of horrible doom and sighs saying "Ha Ha Ha".

Did I forget to mention about how huge my pet cock (chicken) is? It wakes me early in the morning when I take a weewee on my big sexy Slenderman's face. I do presume that I like big slippery dirt pancakes on Sunday. I will admit that this story is very rainbowish and very random. Veiny tea bags are full of delicious green mold I can confirm that mold is green and pink makes me vomit in Rainbow Dashes furry rump. I said "Hey Cthulhu and Tommy, you're getting married but who was phone?" Cthulu replied "SCP-096 was phone, my engagement ring is missing because Stone Cold said "Balloons are the worst." And then a skeleton popped out and scared Mark. Mark cried like a man and then Gaben, Gabe's evil twin Nebag comes to say hello, but Cthulhu finds a copy of HL3.Deadpool begins to bleed hyperealstic blood. I have never seen such a beautiful sight. I run up to Gabe, Nebag and Cthulhu while playing Final Fantasy X-2 and the song "Hammer Smashed Face". After bleeding hyperealstic cheddar cheese sauce,Tommy runs to the emergency room to buy the Chevrolet Corvette Stingray and then Zalgo fell down drunk while Gaben and Nebag and Gabe chased Mark and Tommy and Cthulhu and Deadpool and Charles out the house. The AND was capitalized because it was sick as in cool beer. Zalgo kicks back and relaxes to enjoy the silence. After that burgers went flying out of the massively tall Slenderman.

Now I know that JustinDGBZ is a rather gay but not gay but truly gay but isn't gay (though very gay) and then Cthulhu kicks down the flying fuck which no one gave into Gabe's HL3 dev team in his secret hole of heterosexual straightness. ShadowTurtleInc is amazing at being classy but secretly licks slimy, phallic shaped Cheetos that Gabe eats, which caused DestroyerOfWorlds rainbow squirts. Rainbow squirts caused Cthulhu to say "Eat the juicy penis of gold butter patties!".

It is a fact that TheBoyNeko is new to SlenderNation. "Suck a  cheese wheel, Tommy Wiseau." said George Washington.Nebag was offended and ripped George's arms off and Batman flew in. Nebag beat George into milky sausages with tons of beefy straws.

YAY!

Then HABIT walks into, and shouts: "I'M HOME!". Cthulhu greets him with pudding and juicy cock. Sure apples basket were nice. BEN slapped a salad while beening alonely. With a chode up in his grill karma tried hard. Tragedy struck Boringville and Tommy Wiseau exclaimed "Oh Poopy!"

And that's when JustinDGBZ shot TheCrookedFamily in the chode. The Code is apple juice pine filled with happy happy happy people in the middle topped with sperm wait what the hell was that? ShadowTurtle is perverted.Upside down triangles
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

Current Win Points : 478

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:22 pm

YAY!

And that's when JustinDGBZ shot TheCrookedFamily in the chode. The Code is apple juice pine filled with happy happy happy people in the middle topped with sperm wait what the hell was that? ShadowTurtle is perverted.Upside down triangles and stinky cheese
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 9:41 pm

YAY!

And that's when JustinDGBZ shot TheCrookedFamily in the chode. The Code is apple juice pine filled with happy happy happy people in the middle topped with sperm wait what the hell was that? ShadowTurtle is perverted.Upside down triangles and stinky cheese
make a triforce
Back to top Go down
Dr. Squirtle
Watched
Dr. Squirtle

Current Win Points : 119

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:54 pm

YAY!

And that's when JustinDGBZ shot TheCrookedFamily in the chode. The Code is apple juice pine filled with happy happy happy people in the middle topped with sperm wait what the hell was that? ShadowTurtle is perverted.Upside down triangles and stinky cheese make a triforce, with an extra
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:37 am

YAY!

And that's when JustinDGBZ shot TheCrookedFamily in the chode. The Code is apple juice pine filled with happy happy happy people in the middle topped with sperm wait what the hell was that? ShadowTurtle is perverted.Upside down triangles and stinky cheese make a triforce, with an extra triangle called the
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:10 pm

YAY!

And that's when JustinDGBZ shot TheCrookedFamily in the chode. The Code is apple juice pine filled with happy happy happy people in the middle topped with sperm wait what the hell was that? ShadowTurtle is perverted.Upside down triangles and stinky cheese make a triforce, with an extra triangle called the "Completely Useless Triangle"
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 4:28 pm

YAY!

And that's when JustinDGBZ shot TheCrookedFamily in the chode. The Code is apple juice pine filled with happy happy happy people in the middle topped with sperm wait what the hell was that? ShadowTurtle is perverted.Upside down triangles and stinky cheese make a triforce, with an extra triangle called the "Completely Useless Triangle". Conspiracy theorists have
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:34 pm

YAY!

And that's when JustinDGBZ shot TheCrookedFamily in the chode. The Code is apple juice pine filled with happy happy happy people in the middle topped with sperm wait what the hell was that? ShadowTurtle is perverted.Upside down triangles and stinky cheese make a triforce, with an extra triangle called the "Completely Useless Triangle". Conspiracy theorists have made a booboo
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:59 pm

YAY!

And that's when JustinDGBZ shot TheCrookedFamily in the chode. The Code is apple juice pine filled with happy happy happy people in the middle topped with sperm wait what the hell was that? ShadowTurtle is perverted.Upside down triangles and stinky cheese make a triforce, with an extra triangle called the "Completely Useless Triangle". Conspiracy theorists have made a booboo in thinking that
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:24 pm

YAY!

And that's when JustinDGBZ shot TheCrookedFamily in the chode. The Code is apple juice pine filled with happy happy happy people in the middle topped with sperm wait what the hell was that? ShadowTurtle is perverted.Upside down triangles and stinky cheese make a triforce, with an extra triangle called the "Completely Useless Triangle". Conspiracy theorists have made a booboo in thinking that Tommy Wiseau said
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 15 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 9:30 pm

YAY!

And that's when JustinDGBZ shot TheCrookedFamily in the chode. The Code is apple juice pine filled with happy happy happy people in the middle topped with sperm wait what the hell was that? ShadowTurtle is perverted.Upside down triangles and stinky cheese make a triforce, with an extra triangle called the "Completely Useless Triangle". Conspiracy theorists have made a booboo in thinking that Tommy Wiseau said, "Half Life 3

Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:33 am

YAY!

And that's when JustinDGBZ shot TheCrookedFamily in the chode. The Code is apple juice pine filled with happy happy happy people in the middle topped with sperm wait what the hell was that? ShadowTurtle is perverted.Upside down triangles and stinky cheese make a triforce, with an extra triangle called the "Completely Useless Triangle". Conspiracy theorists have made a booboo in thinking that Tommy Wiseau said, "Half Life 3 has been cancelled."
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 am

YAY!

And that's when JustinDGBZ shot TheCrookedFamily in the chode. The Code is apple juice pine filled with happy happy happy people in the middle topped with sperm wait what the hell was that? ShadowTurtle is perverted.Upside down triangles and stinky cheese make a triforce, with an extra triangle called the "Completely Useless Triangle". Conspiracy theorists have made a booboo in thinking that Tommy Wiseau said, "Half Life 3 has been cancelled."

Later that month
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:22 am

YAY!

Later that month the anal clowns
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 15 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:08 am

YAY!

Later that month the anal clowns went to Arizona
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:29 pm

YAY!

Later that month the anal clowns went to Arizona to party hard
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:21 pm

YAY!

Later that month the anal clowns went to Arizona to party hard because why not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 3-words-story   The 3-words-story - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 3-words-story
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15