Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Pokemon X and Y

Go down 
+6
TailsFoxy
xyzombie
NearTheEnd
River Song
chasechan2050
10 posters
AuthorMessage
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

Current Win Points : 45

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:24 am

I dunno how many of you guys play Pokemon or how many of you are interested in this, but I'm psyched Very Happy I wasn't terribly interested in B&W and B&W2 (I own, White and White 2 and I haven't really bothered to play either of them much :/), but this looks like an amazing game :3

I'm really excited for the new starters (going to start off with the Finnic fox :3) and the legendaries Very Happy

But, there's also some more interesting news! There's going to be at least one Eeveelution!
Spoilered because it's a large-ish image
Spoiler:

It's name is Ninfia and I haven't the foggiest as to what it's attributes are, but it's adorable as hell x3

I'm looking forward to all of the things that you'll be able to do in the game and all of the new Pokemon :3
Back to top Go down
http://chasearts.carrd.co/
River Song
Watched
River Song

Current Win Points : 67

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:43 am

Chase, how do you know this before meeeee?

Also, AWESOME.

And if anyone emails Nintendo about the games, I will destroy you all. Thank you, that is all.
Back to top Go down
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:13 am

It is ALL over my dash, I am not even kidding you XD

I'd email Nintendo about these games to tell them to keep up the great work :p

Oh, and, rumor has it that there's a chance that you can somewhat customize your character. The Nintendo Direct video that featured the X and Y announcement has the main male avatar with and without the goggles. Nintendo didn't realize that they put that in there and I think that there was Word From God that you can tweak the character a bit :3
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:51 am

I'm so excited, you don't even know. And I understand not wanting to play the first Black/White, but the second one is really good. I reeeally liked it. I really recommend it.
But this game looks even better.
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:59 am

*Jumps up and down excitedly* NEW GAMES! NEW POKEMON! NEW WORLD! AHHHHH! I can't wait.

I actually have a two Gen sweep with D/P/P & B/W/B2/W2.
Back to top Go down
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:31 am

It's not for lack of trying to play White 2, but I kinda just... I dunno, lost interest in it.

I got through White and beat the Elite 4 but I stopped playing that, too...

I was pretty ace at Diamond and Platinum, though :p Same with Heart Gold didn't help that I kept transferring my boss Empoleon from game to game XD;

I am really looking forward to the new set of games, though Very Happy I still haven't decided which one I wanted, but my friend and I reserved it already, so we'll decide who gets what when the release date gets closer :p
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:44 am

I'm far too excited. Even picked up a 3ds for this. Been breeding out a team to transfer from b2w2. DAMN IT, WHY ISN'T IT OCTOBER YET!?
Back to top Go down
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:56 pm

I've had a 3DS and I, admittedly, don't have all that many games for it :/ I think I've got two cartridges and a downloaded game, but that's about it.

Though I am really psyched for the Pokemon games and all the spiffy things that it'll add to the series :3

And it's not October yet because that's be way too easy for it to be announced and released in a few months :p
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:21 pm

They will absolutely be cool Smile
The Look and the 3D Environment reminds me a bit of the Pokemon games for N64 and Gamecube(especially Colloseum and XD), just with better graphics. Smile
It looks like the Story has something to do with genetics Surprised
My favorite of the new starters is clearly this one:
Pokemon X and Y 200px-Sugimori_Fynx
What is your new favorite of the 3 new starters? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Taken

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:49 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
They will absolutely be cool Smile
The Look and the 3D Environment reminds me a bit of the Pokemon games for N64 and Gamecube(especially Colloseum and XD), just with better graphics. Smile
It looks like the Story has something to do with genetics Surprised
My favorite of the new starters is clearly this one:
Pokemon X and Y 200px-Sugimori_Fynx
What is your new favorite of the 3 new starters? Smile

I highly enjoyed the Gamecube games, still have my XD.

Fennikin, no doubt. Anyone who's ever wanted a fox for a pet will take this as a first starter in a heart beat. Though I have hear people saying that they'd rather save if for Z, it's just that highly anticipated.
Back to top Go down
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 am

So, here's a bit of Word Of God in reference to Ninfia's English name. Still not type, but I assume that they'll announce that soon (or, at least, I'm hoping they do).

There's also a video next to the larger picture of Ninfia/Sylveon that shows off some of its moves, if your interested :3

I'd keep checking back to this every so often to figure out what else has been announced Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:54 pm

I highly enjoyed the Gamecube games, still have my XD.

Fennikin, no doubt. Anyone who's ever wanted a fox for a pet will take this as a first starter in a heart beat. Though I have hear people saying that they'd rather save if for Z, it's just that highly anticipated.

Oh yeah they were really fun, especially XD. Smile

And you´re right with what you said about Fennikin <3

chasechan2050 wrote:
So, here's a bit of Word Of God in reference to Ninfia's English name. Still not type, but I assume that they'll announce that soon (or, at least, I'm hoping they do).

There's also a video next to the larger picture of Ninfia/Sylveon that shows off some of its moves, if your interested :3

I'd keep checking back to this every so often to figure out what else has been announced Very Happy

Oh this is definetly cool <3
(Althrough i don´t really like the german name for it-"Feelinara" No )
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Vaportwo
Untainted
Vaportwo

Current Win Points : 28

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:51 pm

My friend actually showed me the trailer in woodshop. We're now counting down the release. X and Y look absolutely amazing and I see potential in the starters. ( A water-fighting type would be SWEET)

So basically, I'm really excited for this new game C:
Back to top Go down
River Song
Watched
River Song

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:04 pm

I just had a thought about Sylveon- the colors are similar to Milotic, perhaps you evolve it with Beauty?
Back to top Go down
Taken

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:02 am

River Song wrote:
I just had a thought about Sylveon- the colors are similar to Milotic, perhaps you evolve it with Beauty?

Do you realize how much that would suck? I mean it's a pain in the ass to get a Pokemon' Beauty up.
Back to top Go down
River Song
Watched
River Song

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:33 am

Do you realize how much that would suck? I mean it's a pain in the ass to get a Pokemon' Beauty up.

Ohh yes. It's atrocious. I remember the process of putting my first Finneon through beautification... ugh... just ugh.
Back to top Go down
Tundra
Watched
Tundra

Current Win Points : 271

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:35 am

Yea well I went all hype-mode when the trailer came out~

Played white, and it was a pokémon game in a longtime with actually playable story, but White 2 seems even better now that I started it two days ago so my hopes are so high for this one. As I also love my 3DS and the 3D graphic games I own well...
Please let them not screw this up.
Back to top Go down
chasechan2050
Observer
chasechan2050

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:12 pm

Dunno how many of you haven't heard by now about the new Pokemon that's been released.

It's been speculated as a new form of Mewtwo (akin to the forms of Pokemon like Shaymin and Giratina), a Mewtwo evolution, or just a new Pokemon in general. Any opinions?

Personally, I think that it's going to en up an evolution and I think that it's really adorable, but there has been mixed reactions.

Spoiler:

It's all official and on the Pokemon X and Y site right here
Back to top Go down
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

Current Win Points : 478

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:11 am

I can't wait for these games, I pre-ordered Y today. Both of the mascots look awesome!.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:45 am

They are releasing to much information! I am going to try to ignore all the big reveals! I want to start without knowing what I will encounter!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon X and Y Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon X and Y   Pokemon X and Y Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Y
Page 1 of 1