Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+18
ArueIsClose
john_b_99
The compiler
ciera800
The Black Ace
Poem
BrokenAkatsuki
Trukty
karmasixxofsn
Veqreo
The_Childs_Last_Light
Soulfilled Static
Undead Fellow
Cracked Eye
estar222
Dreaming of death
Dr. Squirtle
RainbowNeko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:02 pm

(Why did this ^.^ ; turn into the winky face?)
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:03 pm

(Oh, nvm, now I think I see why...)
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:31 am

(lol sorry i was camping in my back yard for practice for next month-gonna be isolated with my brother and grandma in the woods camping for a project gonna sneak a camera there too. See how well paranoia settles in my heart and others.)

"W-well, uh, I really can't see this being that bad...and my parents wouldn't let me-OH YAY! Now I can get a driving license if i try! Score one me, score zero-....parents." Faust looks at them.
"Don't judge me! My parents were very abusive. It's nice to actually know all the things I can do now."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:14 pm

(Sorry it took so long for me to reply. I was helping my dad clean out vacant apartments...) Kathleen and Adyna were already in Kathleen's dad's full-sized truck. "O...Kay then... Well, come on and get in."Adyna said as she watched Kathleen move the seat up closer to the steering wheel and adjust the mirrors. Kathleen herself looked even smaller then usual and completely out of place in the large vehicle.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:09 pm

Sniff.
"I said don't judge me. you judged me. now I'm sad."
Faust laughs, then continues sitting and feels the truck start to move.
"Wait...who gets to name the kitten?"

Scourge sighed at his brother.
Your life would be so much better...
Shut up. I am the one who actually was born in the body. you came after. wow, I just burned you. OOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Adyna and Kathleen chuckled. "Hmm... How about we think of two names each and then take a vote... Also do we want a boy or a girl? Adyna asked. "Personally, I prefer girl cats because boy cats tend to want to 'mark their territory' all over the house." Kathleen said as she continued driving, taking a turn a bit wide and almost hitting another car.
Back to top Go down
ArueIsClose
Observer
ArueIsClose

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:20 pm

(( Im sorry but may I be allowed to state that there is no Slenderman in character at the moment?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DownLowUnited
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:53 pm

"Well, if i'm correct, girl cats also tend to 'mark their territory' to. Why you hate boys so much? Oh wait...never mind." Faust says, sighing. "Well, anyway, I vote for Star, because then his stripes on his back make Star and stripe, or Stars and stripe."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 pm

(Yeah, we had someone start to play Slendy, but they just kinda disappeared after the first two posts... So, I guess Slenderman (along with the bunny-man/monster thing) is up for grabs again.) "I suggest Suki, it means beloved in Japanese." Kathleen said. "I've always liked the name Pandora. It's unique." Adyna said.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:22 pm

"Adyna, why? You just made a third name, making it harder to vote." Faust says, sighing. (He likes to sigh, I guess). But it didn't matter.
"Oh wait, I want to change mine to Karma. I like that word. I just do. Also, maybe we can coat it's claws in iron...?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:40 pm

"Well, I did say two names EACH, meaning we all come up with two names and then vote." Adyna said. "Coating its claws in iron wouldn't work. Cats shed the outer layer of their claws about every two weeks or so. We could get little iron claw caps that would fit on the claws, but we'd need to keep putting them back on every time they fell off... We might could also get a cat collar with small iron spikes on it." Kathleen said.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:50 pm

Hmm..." (God damnit I have to use a flashlight to see what I'm typing - lights dead)
"Well...I guess that is...that...ok...I guess I'll go with those two for now then."
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:57 pm

"So, what name should we go with? Personally, I kind of like Faust's 'Karma' name." Kathleen said. "Yeah, me too." Adyna agreed. "So, Karma it is then?" Kathleen asked. "I guess so." Adyna said.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:41 am

Jason laid there going in and out of consciousness. "Protect....Kill....Life....Death....stupid ignorant fools" he muttered in his sleep. "Slenderman will consume all, and we will help him." he whispered half out of it. "Dust...... I..... kill Faust..... of course." Jason whispered. "Slenderman I know you're out there I'm willing to........ help you get what you want." he said half awake. "This time they all die." an evil grin passed along his face. Then with a gasp Jason woke up. "Where is everyone hello! HELLO!" he called confused and in a panic. 

The whole house felt empty more so than before. "Someone... anyone!" Jason pleaded in desperation. He managed to wonder out side. Jason's heart began to race "Where am I, where is everyone, whats going?" these thoughts raced through his head until head could no longer stand it. Jason clutched his head and screamed "SOMEONE HELP ME!" then collapsed onto the dirt road into a ball. He muttered the same questions over and over hoping his friends would save him.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:02 am

"Adyna, call your house. I have a bad feeling about Jason being alone." Kathleen asked. Adyna nodded and dialed her home phone. She sighed when the answering machine. "Jason? Hello, Jason? It's Adyna. Hey, you looked pretty out of it when we left to pick up the new kitten, I hope you're feeling better now. Anyways, we're almost to the kittens once we pick one out and get food and toys for it we'll be right back. Anyways, call me back please and let me know you're alright." Adyna said, the answering machine projecting her voice throughout the house.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:24 am

Faust, listening to the conversation, chuckles very lightly.
"I completely forgot my original idea for a little. So while you guys get all the things for the kitten, I think I'll go around and check out what's been up with Slendy. Hopefully I can get something good."
Just then something in a store window caught Faust's eye. It was a dragon-headed cane.
"Hmm... But yeah, I'll see what I can find out while you get the kitten?"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:27 pm

Jason looked up to the door way of the house. "Ringing..... but who is there?" he said half delirious. Nothing looked right to Jason anymore everything was stretched and warped and the noise of the outside world grew very loud. He managed to pull out his phone and start recording a video. "I don't know where I am, or *Jason takes a deep breath* where the others are. *Jason coughs* S something in me h h has changed for the worst I can feel it. *Jason staggers his way back onto the porch of the house* I can't....Nothing is right... Scourge he.... did something... *Jason brings his fingers up to his nose* blood? *Jason collapses onto the ground writhing in pain then passes out.
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Character Application Sheet   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Character application sheet-

Name: James Oliver

Personality: Shy, Quiet, Humorous, (if you ever talk to him)

Appearance: Slim, Tall, Always wears a jacket of some sort, Wears glasses

Bio: Just moved into town a few weeks ago has no reasons to make friends since he has his old friends from home that he can simply contact on the Internet.

Family connected to your character (if it applies): None his parents were said to have died in a 'fire'

Hobbies: Getting on the Internet, reading, exploring the woods, and swimming

Likes: 'blue kitten', The woods, books, the Internet, and water

Dislikes: Social contact unless forced or a have to situation

Grade: 11

Anything else you'd like to add: I hope the Slenderman RP community enjoys my application (and accepts it) as much as I plan to enjoy this RP!
Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 2848-33
RainbowNekoObserver

Title: The one that probably no one will ever truly figure out.
Current Win Points: 16
Bloodtype: Why the heck do you even wanna know? Stalker...
(edit: Er sorry about the profile pic and info at the bottom I have a bad memory so I copy and pasted the info Razz)

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 Icon_user_profileAwesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 Icon_contact_pm

Last edited by James Oliver on Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A mess up in my Post)
Back to top Go down
http://gmail.com/xfluffyplaysminecraftx@gmail.com
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:09 pm

(K,accepted.) Adyna nodded. " ok. Where do you want us to drop you off to begin your search?" She asked. "We're almost to the shelter where the toyger is." Kathleen said.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:34 pm

"Right here will be fine," Faust says as he takes his seatbelt off.
(Just to make sure it's not one line)
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:47 pm

James didn't know what to think. "How do so many children just disappear?" James thought to himself eating his sandwich. Looking around James noticed how empty the school yard seemed. "Weird..my first week and no ones bugged me once not even a wave."
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:55 pm

//Wait why the hell r u in school right now?
Why have I not been told school was today?
Why am I asking this is a role play...
What?\\
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:00 pm

//I don't know Razz my character is new\\
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:05 pm

//Neko can you drop me off? I'm waiting\\
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:45 pm

(Sorry, I didn't see your post.) Kathleen slowed down and pulled over before coming to a complete stop. "Ok then. Good luck with your search for information. We'll pich you up here in about an hour." Kathleen said. Adyna nodded. "Be careful." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next